[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remember when you could come on this board without seeing the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: 88B.jpg (51KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
88B.jpg
51KB, 480x480px
Remember when you could come on this board without seeing the words "my girlfriend/wife/etc..." every 5 minutes?
>>
Why the fuck do we even still come here.
Its too far gone and is full of failed normies and roastieposters.
All true robots left ages ago
>>
Remember when this board was about OC and not crying about being a loser
Who the fuck even wants a gf god damn
>>
>>38304319
Idk where to go. R9K on redditchan is full of stormfags, and w*zchan is too depressing.
>>
>>38304341
Found the tumblreddit historical revisionist. This board has always been about woman-hating and if you don't agree then you probably weren't around for Derrida and Lanced Jack.
>>
>>38304382
the internet is a lost cause

we need to start over
>>
>>38304393
Who cares
This board can be about anything. Even if faggots like you were always posting tfw no gf from the very beginning, it doesn't matter.
>>
No kidding. My wife and I were just talking about that yesterday how things have gone downhill on the ol' r9'er.

Then she said something funny and we laughed and laughed.

Good times, good times...
>>
>>38304276
I don't but my girlfriend and wife do
>>
>>38304382
We have to simply all use w1z chan, we cant stop or it gets sad and slow
>>
>>38304393
This is objectively wrong. It was created to avoid WHEN I WAS and THE BEST posting
>>
>>38304414
Yeah you can post anything, but the board cultivated a culture of it's own. When its infested with normalfaggotry that you find everywhere else on the internet, it ruins what makes this board unique and somewhat interesting.
>>
depressed anon here
yeah I wish there weren't as many normies on here just using usfor a confidence boost. It's pretty horrible if you think about it how little they care about us that they'd just come here for brief relief, fucking up the only place where there are other people like us.
>>
>>38306664
What makes the board unique is the filter you stupid faggot. Complaining about being a virgin and a loser is not a culture.
>>
>>38304341
>>38304414
>this board was originally for
>who cares who this board was originally for?
classic. I hope you feel good about yourself anon. Great human being.
>>
>>38305094
>>38304382
my problem with wizard chan is although I'm suicidal too, I've heard people post about their suicide and ask for suicide methods over there. I can't accept the emotonal responsibility of having people suiciding while I know about it.
>>
>>38304341
anon it's not crying about being a loser you're just too self-absorbed to realise. It's about relating to people like us. But please, flood this board with more people even though you fucking know at least 1 robot kills themself every day. Definitely not important to give them some semblance of community and have them never open up.
>>
>>38307757
>at least 1 robot kills themself every day.
Bullshit. Nobody would notice a dead robot.
>>
>>38304276
Nobody gets married these days. It's all people with gfs.
>>
>>38307797
you're a retard if you don't agree with that conservative guess. Or you don't realise how common suicide is.
>>
>>38307824
>If you don't agree with the things I made up then you're a retard
lmfao
>>
>>38307852
>if you're saying I'm wrong you're disagreeing with me
yes and the world is flat retard
>>
>>38304276
The losers left. Fuck off, asshole.
>>
>>38307915
so what exactly is the new board culture that's replaced it? blogposting?
>>
All the true robots an hero'd
>>
Has nobody gone to /r9k/ on EightChan?
>>
File: My wife.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
My wife.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>38304276
>my wife
Very nice!
>>
>>38304276
My girlfriend says "hi, OP"
>>
File: TrapsNotGay2.jpg (65KB, 741x1012px) Image search: [Google]
TrapsNotGay2.jpg
65KB, 741x1012px
>>38307933
Blogging, talking about traps, our plans after high school, posting rare Pepes, and discussing problems with girls.
>>
Yes. Instead people would share pictures and storys of cum rags, poop jugs, piss bottles. Yeah... I really don't miss any of it desu.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.