[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else here /eat like a king/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: received_1761021257541249.jpg (128KB, 1152x2048px) Image search: [Google]
received_1761021257541249.jpg
128KB, 1152x2048px
Who else here /eat like a king/?
>>
>>38304246
What are those? cooked dog testicles?

$
>>
>>38304260
guess how i know you're poor? :^)
>>
>tfw there's a fig tree with overhanging branches bearing fruit in my neighborhood
>always pass by it on my walks
>the unpicked fruits literally just drop onto the sidewalk and people step on them and it creates a bunch of fig-stains on the sidewalk
>tempted to go and pick a couple one night on a /nightwalk/
Should I? Would it be bad etiquette?
>>
>>38304246
Nice turds in a bowl
>>
Mushrooms are expensive?
>>
>>38304273
Well I certainly know you are both poor and dumb considering you eat like an homeless person.
>>
>>38304275
>>the unpicked fruits literally just drop onto the sidewalk and people step on them and it creates a bunch of fig-stains on the sidewalk
That's bad etiquette anon.
>>
>>38304305
black truffle
>>
File: 1475056301880.jpg (162KB, 374x452px) Image search: [Google]
1475056301880.jpg
162KB, 374x452px
>>38304573
So I should be able to pick the fruit from the overhanging branches?
>>
toss me one m'lord
>>
>>38304604
Those aren't truffles, they're lacking the marbling, and no sane person would soak truffles in whatever that is.
>>
Looks like shitty truffles and why are they even in water?
>>
>>38304246
You're potatoes are all fucked up.
>>
File: 1494614875695.jpg (32KB, 385x385px) Image search: [Google]
1494614875695.jpg
32KB, 385x385px
>rich ""people"" will spend thousands of dollars on fungus and fish eggs then brag about it
You're just like cattle who even richer people sell their garbage too.
>>
>>38304246
>eating straight-up truffles for no reason
Nigger, you're supposed to eat them with something. That's like eating a rock of the most expensive salt you can find just because it's expensive.
PUT THAT SHIT ON A DISH or else I'll just assume you're a poorfag who won the lottery and doesn't know how to act
>>
Why are people pretending that the items in the picture are anything other than mushrooms? They are clearly mushrooms that were dried and have been placed in water to rehydrate.
>>
File: mushroom[1].png (572KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
mushroom[1].png
572KB, 640x427px
look at this you fucking mouthbreathers, regular-ass mushrooms
>>
I remember when I was a kid I didnt like eating mushrooms because I thought I was eating Toad from Mario
>>
>need to be talked up on arcanine to pick figs
ur an figget
>>
shitake
cheap tasteless shit
goes well with curry cause it drinks the juice
>>
>>38304604
Your bait is retarded, my dude.
>>
>>38304275
You should ask. My grandfather has a fig tree, he would love if someone came and asked for some figs. If they aren't getting the figs, they may be too old. If not, they may like someone taking them. You might make a friend.
>>
>>38304246
Any negroid with access to a bakery can put some pretzel buns in water bitch
>>
Burgerking at 23.30 and I have to get up at 5 tomorrow.
Livin' the dream
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.