[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay, which one of you faggots is this guy? https://www.you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: skippy-virgin.jpg (62KB, 600x266px) Image search: [Google]
skippy-virgin.jpg
62KB, 600x266px
Okay, which one of you faggots is this guy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBBrSSyp7_M
>>
Thank god I have more self awareness than this poor fuck

How is he even real, who or what is providing him with life advice?
>>
@1:03 why the fuck is the music in the background sims 3 music wwwwwwwwwwwwwww
>>
To be honest I would fuck him senseless. He isn't super fugly and seems nice, like he would cherish the memory forever.
>>
File: 1496304469824.jpg (36KB, 268x415px) Image search: [Google]
1496304469824.jpg
36KB, 268x415px
>>38303825
>34 years of living
>only thing he has to show for it are some autistic shirts
Jesus. What a disaster.
>>
this dude mentally and physically stopped maturing after 11.

Thanks OP, now I know there truly are people out there who have it way worse than me. And I thank fucking GOD I'm not a virgin anymore
>>
>>38303968
More like he'd stalk you your entire life to get some more and probably kill himself if you kept rejecting him.
>>
This dudes alpha as fuak
>>
that woman is petrified just look at her face
>>
File: l.jpg (55KB, 991x902px) Image search: [Google]
l.jpg
55KB, 991x902px
>"He has the kindest heart. He's so sweet. I think he's great. He's a great KID"
>KID
>>
>>38304225
>tfw you want some pussy but she knows you stopped developing mentally at the age of 12
>>
full ep is here im about to get comfy and watch this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2D9-fID8yJ0
>>
>>38304132
That's fine too, I could use some drama in my life.

I wouldn't want him to kill himself though, he is too amusing to die.
>>
Fuck this is so cringe
I hope it's scripted
>>
>>38303825
It was going fine with that first girl, until he introduced her to his mom.
If you want to stay a virgin forever, just be like Skippy.
>>
>>38303825
I don't understand how he is still so optimistic and eager after all this time.
>>
File: 1472691389085.jpg (82KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1472691389085.jpg
82KB, 500x500px
Why is it that skippy looks exactly how he acts? For example, there would never be a chad tier guy that acts like that. Like a skippy brain in a chads body, it never happens. Virgins/autists literally look like how you think they would.
>>
>>38304262

the tattooed girl is a qt, I'll take her virginity :]
>>
>>38304501
Maybe he's borderline retarded and doesn't realize the gravity of his situation. He doesn't seem very self aware, or aware at all.
>>
>>38304672

A person's appearance is always a direct reflection of their internal personality
>>
>>38303825
How do people like him even exist?i mean this is just embarrassing and he must at least be partial aware of it.You can't just be a autistic fat fuck living on your mom basement and not have any sort of repercussions that would let your mind be aware of your status in society.
>>
>>38303825
poor guy,
the sad thing is that if he does meet some one she'll probably be a cunt that will settle or see him as an easy mark & abuse him.
>>
>>38303825
This roastie probably only agreed for the date because she'd go on TV. I'm sure she'd be ready to suck Chad Jimmy's throbbing warthunder cock on the first date.
>>
Something I have noticed about virgins and autistic/awkward men in general is that they have zero self awareness. Now you guys aren't going to be happy what I have to say next but I feel like it changed me a lot. You need to either start smoking a little bit of high quality marijuana, or eat some Psilocybin mushrooms. Not to get "high dude", but so that you can look at your life from a different angle. I did this and it was like seeing your face in the mirror for the first time in your life. I realized I needed to fix a lot of things and habits in my life. I am so much more aware of my life now, so much better socially. I talk to people, actually ask them questions, I smile etc I've learned to become a human again.
>>
File: ShowImage.jpg (44KB, 898x628px) Image search: [Google]
ShowImage.jpg
44KB, 898x628px
>>38304921
>mfw has a lot of self-awareness but too weak and too depressed to sort myself out
>>
File: vOkx8zr.gif (815KB, 298x298px) Image search: [Google]
vOkx8zr.gif
815KB, 298x298px
>>38304723
So a deformed person has a fucked up soul because God hates them? A paraplegic person? A person who gets cancer? ...so what you're saying is?...
>>
>>38304921
DUDE WEED LMAO
but actually I smoke a ton of hash oil so I know what you are talking about and I agree.
>>
>>38303825
He's relatively tall, and chubby. He could find a gf easily if he wasn't fucked in the head.
>>
>>38304672
>>38304977
Physical appearance affects how one is treated by their peers; it affects how they bond with their fellows from grade school all the way to the workplace. It can be a factor in creating an introverted person who has a hard time interacting with real people and understanding social norms. Someone who spends their formative years rejected by classmates and limited to solitary hobbies can easily turn into a Skippy.
Of course, people like >>38304723 don't want to accept that shallow human nature is responsible for this, so instead they choose to assume an individual is ugly because they're a terrible person, which gives them a relieving sense of justice and mental peace.
On a related note, look into the halo effect if you haven't already.
>>
>>38305582
This anon gets it.

originalani
>>
>>38303825
that was some of the cringiest shit i've ever seen. glad i'm not this autistic
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.