[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Be Bug

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

One of the most autistic things I did this year.

>Be me
>have happy supporting liberal family
>maybe a bit to open minded.jpeg
>watch Guillemo Del Torro's Pans Labyrinth
>frog scene crawling thru bugs
>inner part of brain says this is true nature
>the twists and turns of the concrete world outside are not meant for the soul
>dirt and and mud and bugs are the true nirvana
>start walking around barefoot and sneaking outside to stare at grass and watch the bugs come and go
>Sunday after church
>go out with family to the new chipotle that opened up in our small town
>get all veggie burrito because meat is degenerate
>take tiny bug bites with only front teeth. I'm talking the smalles possible nibbles humanly possible
>whole family finishes eating I haven't ever gotten thru the first layer of tortilla
>dad gets annoyed and says just finish it faggot, but momma runs the family and I'm special!
>drive home. don't eat because car jumbles would mess up bite size.
>get home. family goes back to stupid shit they do all day.
>I go out back behind the shed with my burrito.
>Curl up in ball and focus on ball of food. Super comfy.
>Sit there with burrito. occasionally taking nibble of burrito.
>the sun falls. I've barely finished a quarter of my burrito.
>No need for sleep. Turn off all brain functions accept for burrito awareness
>sit. staring at wood fence behind shed
>the true nature of all life begins to dance before my eyes
>it is all just a game. a series of smoke and mirrors.
>Everyone is defending there burrito with houses and laws and "normie" behavior but I see the truth
>we are all guarding our burrito
>look at burrito. start crying. truly a life changing lesson
>finish burrito like a regular person and go inside
>to this day everytime I drive past a chipotle I remember the true nature of the world and tear up a bit
>We are simple creature at heart who developed all this nonsense around us to be better at defending our burrito
>>
When I was little I was really into ants so I would take care of a bunch of ant colonies in my yard. I would always try to find other bugs like grasshoppers or slugs and pin them down beside the anthole with a stick and watch them get eaten alive by ants . I always found it really interesting and I still do it every now and then to this day.
>>
>>38301657
there is nothing so fascinating as the pace of nature
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.