[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Parents ask why I don't have a gf all the time. Women only

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: DIsgusted.png (234KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
DIsgusted.png
234KB, 800x800px
Parents ask why I don't have a gf all the time.
Women only ever go for Chad everytime.
I am not a fucking Chad so no gf.
How stupid are they?
>>
File: 1497009070931.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1497009070931.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
your parents aren't autists who believe in the Robert - Chad dichotomy

how they raised you is a mystery for the ages
>>
>>38296146
Robert -Chad?
Nvm go fuck yourself
>>
>>38296146
>how they raised you
They raised us for a pre-sexual liberation environment.
>>
>>38296133
>if I'm not a perfect 10/10 chiseled Adonis it's impossible to be attractive to women
Quit buying into this defeatist robot-Chad dichotomy. It's a stupid over-simplification that people use to rationalize not trying and taking risks or confronting fears and changing.
>>
>>38296146
They raised you for an age where socially enforced monogamy was still sort of a thing. Over time that has been eroded pretty much completely, with people barely even paying lip service to the concept outside of deeply conservative communities.
>>
>>38296385
Why would a woman choose me when she could swipe right on Tinder and get a 10/10 no matter what the woman looks like
>>
>>38296343
Betas were left to pick up the used trash goods since the dawn of history. Don't get it twisted, women are the same women as before. Your mom was probably a roastie slut to many back in day, as well.
>>
>>38296421
>this is what robots actually believe

10/10 guys choose who they want, they won't pick uggos.
>>
>>38296133
Solution is right there OP.

You must become the chosen one, The Chadbot.
>>
>>38296385
The dichotomy is hyperbole, but the phenomenon it describes is true enough. Women are fine with sharing a high quality male as opposed to exclusive access to a low quality one as far as reproduction goes, and this makes a lot of sense for them to do. Monogamy was an adaptation that allowed certain agricultural socities to outproduce, conquer and subjugate their neighbours, but it seems to be entirely memetic, not genetic.
>>
>>38296445
Yes they do, they get drunk fuck an uggo then for the rest of that uggos life only 10/10 is good enough
>>
>>38296461
>the phenomenon it describes is true enough
Yeah, though not actually as prevalent as you would be led to believe. There are women out there who aren't interested in sharing a Chad, but the trouble is that at a young age they may not have discovered their inner slut yet so you can't be sure whether any given woman is such a person or not.
>>
>>38296385
Can you defend what you're saying? Do you have anything other than anecdotal evidence, if that? I didn't think so. It shall remain fact. Now fuck off
>>
At least your parents give a shit about you anon.

The only thing i get is occasional beating and them generally leaving me alone. And i'm in my mid 20s.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.