[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>decide to finally secure my NEETbux >visit psychiatrist

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: 1481939852289.jpg (132KB, 590x662px) Image search: [Google]
1481939852289.jpg
132KB, 590x662px
>decide to finally secure my NEETbux
>visit psychiatrist after not sleeping for 2 days
>get diagnosed with schizophrenia instead of depression
>>
>>38295848
whatever worx for the neetbux. I wanna get some too but idk if I could live with the '''shame''', how do you do it
>>
>>38295848
ah, """""science"""""
>>
>>38295848
Gratz anon. I'm not sure if I could live with the shame of always being known as that "crazy guy next door"
>>
>>38295887

You indulge yourself after taking care of basic needs, that's how. Nobody needs to know you're on NEETbux, and who's going to ask anyway? Or go do some volunteering(but nothing too strenuous, mind you,) at a church or food pantry to get rid of some of your shame and not feel like such a useless leech. Works for me, might work for you. Go get 'em tiger.
>>
>>38295887
Now that I have a disease I actually feel like less of a leech
>>
>>38295962
thx anon. my anxiety has risen to such a level that I really can't even imagine working without getting a full blown panic attack. SSRIs fucked up my entire body (can't sleep more than 4 hours since I quit three years ago) and I don't ever wanna take them again. neetbux seems like the only option rn
>>
>>38295887
Stop thinking of taxpayers as "people" rather than the slaves they are that simply exist to provide you a comfortable life.
>>
>>38295887
the welfare you're getting by claiming to have (or actually having) a mental disease is grossly disproportionate to how much welfare trailer & ghetto trash are getting to feed their 3-7 little tiny trash spawn
>>
>>38296007
Dude, I hope you get better. Are you trying to better yourself or are you depressed also?
>>
>>38296140
Stop being narcissistic. You'll end up alone, jobless and miserable.
>>
File: Comfy Pepe.jpg (42KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
Comfy Pepe.jpg
42KB, 409x409px
>>38296264
>You'll end up alone, jobless and miserable.
That's the plan.
>>
>tfw NEET living on my own.
>tfw get $800 in NEETBUX to spend on anything I want a food.
>mom pays my rent and all other things related to my apartment.
>have 20k in savings and 30k invested.
>unlimited free time and zero stress.

Feelsgoodman.
>>
>>38296302
It's okay then. I wish you minimal suffering on the path you've chosen.
>>
I hope you're prepared to wait two years, it takes a long while
>>
>>38295848
Do you think you really have schizophrenia anon? Either way, it will get you more bux than depression will, so congratulations!
>>
>>38296246
Depends, sometimes I get depressed but I'd say I'm more fearful than anything. I get these bouts of feeling really intense fear and helplessness that make me wanna end it, but I think it's mostly because of how unbearable the anxiety is. Im seeing a shrink and hang out with friends/family as much as I can, but putting myself in a situation where I'd have to be judged for my performance seems impossible
>>
>>38295848
What did you say to her that made her think you are schizo? That's not a diagnosis that is given lightly.
>>
>>38296326

You're in Cali or NY or something I take it? Shit, I can get a response here in michigan within 3 months. Turned down twice, but gonna just send my own medical paperwork this time instead of letting the state find it, since they never bothered looking into anything further than a few months.
>>
>>38296353
I'm not hearing voices, I do have some other symptoms though

>>38296414
Nothing special really, I think it was mostly the sleep deprivation
>>
>>38296313
>have 20k in savings and 30k invested
Bullshit. You would be easily get caught unless you're using someone else as a middle man. Either through credit reports, taxes, if they decide to investigate you, etc.
>Either way, it will get you more bux than depression will, so congratulations!
There's a cap on how much neetbux you can get idiot. SSDI has a higher cap than SSI but SSDI is only if you have worked and earned enough credits. It's likely OP has SSI which caps at around $733 or some shit, less than $800.
>>
File: 62.png (189KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
62.png
189KB, 500x500px
I'm self employed from home and the government doesn't know so I'm still milking the benefits office dry for free money on top of what I already earn.
>>
>>38296506
There must be some sort of delusional thinking you are exhibiting that's gotten you slapped with this diagnosis, I have reported frequent hallucinations to my psychiatrist but because I recognise they are not real I don't qualify for a diagnosis of schizophrenia.
>>
>>38296313
What are you even on about you disgusting pathetic lazy piece of shit?!
Feels good,yeah? Feels good to have no aspiration in life and exploit you mother?
Feels good to know you will never amount to anything? you make me want to throw up
>>
>>38296579
there's more to schizo than just hallucinations. You can be schizophrenic without having hallucinations (e.g hearing/seeing shit). even then, if you do have hallucinations, just because you think they're not real doesn't mean shit. get a new psychiatrist dumby. you're under no obligation to stick with 1 doctor for any reason and many doctors have their own opinions on shit. they're people just like anyone else. that's why you're encouraged to get at least a 2nd opinion if you think your doctor could be wrong or misinformed. I've been to 2 psychatrists that didn't know shit about benzo withdrawal and had me go cold turkey after years of use. I almost died because of them.
>>
>>38296702
I think you're misinterpreting my post slightly anon, I was making the point that there IS more to schizophrenia than hallucinations, because while I exhibited hallucinations (still do) and a flattened emotional affect (not anymore), I did not qualify for a diagnosis of schizophrenia because I was in no way psychotic or delusional. Sorry to hear about your issues with benzo withdrawals, I've had to deal with general practicioners who were woefully uninformed on the matter in the past. Currently on valium and looking forward to quitting, but even just tapering down the dose by 1/3 leaves me with nasty withdrawals.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.