[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think hes actually gay?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

File: asafan.png (248KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
asafan.png
248KB, 1024x683px
Do you think hes actually gay?
>>
File: TrapsNotGay4.jpg (116KB, 909x947px) Image search: [Google]
TrapsNotGay4.jpg
116KB, 909x947px
>>38294000
It depends. If he's sucked or been fucked by a feminine penis, the normies will consider him gay, but, we know that traps are not gay.

Therefore, the questions become:
1. Has he interacted with a penis besides his own?
2. If so, was it a feminine or masculine penis?
>>
>>38294000
It literally couldn't be any more clear. He could have a 30 minute interview on national television about his gayness and people would still go "There goes Tyler! Pretending to be gay again!". He's been dropping hints forever, and has a very straightforward song about it on his new album. he's fucking gay, which is funny because he always seemed pretty homophobic
>>
people who constantly make "jokes" about gay stuff are usually at least bi
>>
>>38294000
>Do you think hes actually gay?
fuck no
what kinda stupid ass question is this
who would unironcally believe Tyler is gay?

>>38294028
HOLY SHIT SAUCE NAOOOO
>>
File: file.png (611KB, 597x850px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
611KB, 597x850px
>>38294053
>what kinda stupid ass question is this
>who would unironcally believe Tyler is gay?
>>
>>38294053
Garden shed, garden shed, garden shed, garden shed
For the garden
That is what I was hiding
That is what love I was eyeing
Ain't no reason to pretend
Garden shed, garden shed, garden shed
Garden shed for the garcons
Them feelings I was guarding
Heavy on my mind
All my friends lost
They couldn't read the signs
I didn't wanna talk and tell em' my location
And they ain't wanna walk
Truth is, since you kid, thought it was a phase
Thought it would be like the Frank poof, gone
But, it's still going on
Big fan of the base 10
Polk a dot nose how it goes
Had to keep it on the subwoofer
A couple butterflies when I float
I was always like ehhh
Barely interested, but I went to my boys like bruh
This is a crucial subject matter

Dude, he's gay, or at least bi
>>
I think Garden Shed is pretty much confirmation that he's gay. Wonder how that'll affect his career. Interested to see how it goes down if he announces it on twitter or something.
>>
>>38294091
Frank Ocean announced he was gay and he became MORE popular. I don't know if that will happen with Tyler. His fans are kinda immature for the most part and I think they might have been under the impression Tyler hated gay people and might feel 'betrayed'
>>
anyone got a link to the song on yt or something
>>
>>38294115
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7YWTtl5eLU
Set it to 1.25 speed. This is low quality because it was ripped off Soundcloud. Official audio not until the album drops later this month
>>
>>38294000
>"So a couple fags throw a little hiss fit"
>"No homo, too soon"
>both in the same song
NiGrO
>>
File: 100centrs.png (77KB, 759x839px) Image search: [Google]
100centrs.png
77KB, 759x839px
>>38294053
>Do you think hes actually gay?
fuck no
what kinda stupid ass question is this
who would unironcally believe Tyler is gay?

Well anon, If gays play straight to fit in, then why on earth would a straight man need to play gay?

This is a very hard one IMO, because seeing as of this timeline we are in right now it seems to lean towards degeneracy, But i have always predicted that TRUMPs timeline will reverse things and influence a more Right wing media.

So im actually just confused, Im a black conservative, and when i was 16-20 i really liked ODD FUTURE phase and really related to their edginess

That said, i know Tyler has always trolled and i really want to believe this is all just a troll. but i am ready to just erase Tyler from my memory right now if in the upcoming week he appears on an interview claiming to be gay.

But im also aware that tyler is probably just going through extreme phases with all his success and having pressure from the JEW, and not to mention he might just be confused period im aware he never had a father figure etc but this isnt an excuse, tyler has always played both roles of being a submissive house nigger and a aggressive field nigger

maybe the kid is bipolar, i know for a fact his white ODD FUTURE fans will encourage him to no end if eventually its confirmed.

If tyler is gay then this will damage the blacks even further and damage the culture of hiphop, But deep down i know that this could also completely end his career because i know that ihe trump NON POLITICALLY CORRECT TIMELINE black leaders are getting tired of this agenda, Gay,degenerate, mumble rappers etc

i see lots of rappers are speaking out against this, OG's have the power to take hip hop back to its roots and i think thats where we are heading currently
>>
>>38294000
I don't think he's gay maybe on the kinsey scale 2-4. I don't think he's fully gay. Since he's been with multiple girls and still talks about them in stuff like Cherry Bomb and Wolf.

>>38294028
Please end your life and stop spreading this meme
>>
>>38294203
This is legitimately Reddit spacing.
>>
File: 22222.jpg (2KB, 120x90px) Image search: [Google]
22222.jpg
2KB, 120x90px
>>38294091
His career is finished if confirmed gay or Bi sexual, Hip-hop in general is homophobic

His white fans is all he will have left, support from the Jew, and the gay black atheist blacks.

The only way artists thrive as being gay in hip hop is if they keep it in the closet, Look at gay rappers like Lil wayne or young thug, EVERYONE AND THEIR MOTHER KNOWS THEY ARE GAY, but they don't actually full on say they are, so the black community turns a blind eye

BUT THE MOMENT YOU COME OUT LIKE FRANK OCEAN, OR ILOVEMAKONNEN then say good bye to your Career.

bye tyler
>>
>>38294273
this is a joke post right? frank ocean's career has blown up to massive levels
>>
>>38294273
I fucking hate this why do we need hip-hop to be accepting? It's started from blacks in poor neighborhoods. Fucking liberals have to get their hands on it and make the genre "progressive" FUCK that. Even as a liberal myself I love hearing the sides of people who I don't necessarily agree with. Hip-hop will come around there's need to force it.
>>
>>38294273
Yeah because Frank Ocean's career really died
>>
>>38294243
Anon i don't ever browse reddit, This is how i space because i have no idea how to write, i have never been on reddit.org and i have been accused of reedit spacing since 2010, but i legitimately just type like this

The first time i ever heard about reddit was when i was first accused of redit spacing
>>
You're all getting worked hard
>>
>>38294296
I try to refrain from adding too many spaces. It honestly looks ugly on 4chan.
>>
>>38294291
Hip-hop IS coming around, you're a fucking idiot. nobody is 'forcing' anything. It's not conspiracy that Tyler is leaving the closet. You had A Tribe Called Quest hating on fags in the 1990's and they couldn't release the song because it was so offensive, and in 2016 their views were completely different. People change, things change. Thugs from the ghetto may be slower to accept homosexuality but not all hip-hop is gangster, street shit. Certainly not Tyler.
>>
File: 74710191.jpg (18KB, 304x304px) Image search: [Google]
74710191.jpg
18KB, 304x304px
>>38294292
>>38294285
Frank ocean career is in RNB, not hip hop its a totally different genre

hip/hop heads don't look for frank ocean, the streets are not listening to frank ocean, Frank ocean remember said he was (BI SEXUAL) remember and there are some blacks that dont mind,

BUT IN GENERAL THE HIP HOP COMMUNITY IS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT, AND TYLER HAS NO OTHER LANE TO FALL BACK ON IF HE DOES THIS

ILOVEMAKONNEN IS PURE EXAMPLE THE GUY COULD HAVE BEEN UP THERE RIGHT NOW BUT HAS FALLEN OFF THE MAP
>>
>>38294329
I think you misunderstand me retard. I mean people that are like him saying that "Tyler's career is ruined". If Tyler is truly gay then I am happy for him being comfortable enough to lay it out there. What I don't like is other people saying that there needs to be more gay people in hip-hop like who the fuck cares?
>>
>>38294350
Tyler is fine, have you not seen his insane fanbase for the past few years? He'll be fine, and coming out of the closet will only boost his popularity.
>but street niggas don't like homos!
Those kinds of people never listened to Tyler to begin with.
>>
>>38294273
>young thug gay
he has a female fiance.
>>
He's not gay, I saw a webm of him touching a tit
>>
>>38294441
This

Tyler the creators fan base is like 90% white and the black people that listen to him are white washed he will he fine
>>
If he can be a popular rapper while being straight edge I think being gay won't drive away his fans either

Also with how many songs he's written about girls he likes and what he wants to do with them he's bisexual at best
>>
>>38294273
>it's another "white millennial talking with authority about black culture" post

oi
>>
File: 4123A59N67L.jpg (27KB, 353x500px) Image search: [Google]
4123A59N67L.jpg
27KB, 353x500px
>>38294329
I truely believe there are celebrities that say "I AM GAY" to get attention and don't act in any homosexuality, i truely believe its a grand conspiracy desu to make normies think that its normal if "TOM CRUISE,WILL SMITH" did it

But i also believe in the whole, Pizzagate sex rings stuff, We robots just could not fathom it, ive heard stories of people being put into situations that will make or break ur career

>Be upcoming artist
>get invited to mansion house party
>dancing, partying drinking
>get offered stuff
>1 minute you are meeting other celebs
>20 minutes later your in some chamber seeing all types of shit

I hear that you make it to this level if they see "YOUR WEAKNESS"

Say they test you, by greeting you and if you shake hands, maybe your hand shake wasnt stern enough or while they shook your hand they tapped you on the ass and you never felt offended or ignored it.

Then they will classify you or some crap, ive read stories about this sort of thing

And i believe tyler has been in some EYES wide shut tier gatherings,and he just wasnt red pilled enough to back out of it.

So the guy fell into temptation and they got him
>>
>>38294236
hardly anyone is a 1 or 5 on the kinsey scale
>>
>>38294513
Even if you believe that, you know Tyler has been dropping hints for fucking years, right? It's completely logical for Tyler to leave the closet. It's not like this is out of nowhere.
>>
>>38294203
Please stop living
>>
>>38294273

You do realize Frank Ocean, also one of the original odd future members and Tylers good friend is openly gay and still incredibly successful right?
>>
pointless speculation desu

just wait for the album to come out, Tyler will eventually say something about it, probably

no matter how much you argue about it, none of you can ever be sure obviously
>>
>>38294548
No you're definitely right, I guess it's better to say 3-4 then.
>>
Definitely, hes been kissing white boi's since 2004

/watch?v=FzbxfLLOq5U
>>
>>38294203
he's come out as gay before you retard lol
>>
>>38294000
He's a nigger, so thats enough.
>>
>>38294000
I honestly do not care either way.
>>
>>38294000
Tyl0r is bisexual
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.