[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/drugs/ general

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: Dextromethorphan.jpg (40KB, 700x467px) Image search: [Google]
Dextromethorphan.jpg
40KB, 700x467px
>What do you take/use?
>Should drugs be legal?
>What drugs do you want to try?
About to try DXM again at 600mg. Last time it had guaf and I was pretty sick but still had fun. Got a few bottles from the dollar store
>>
Just a second
originaldo bbq
>>
kratom on the reg. awesome drug thats legal for now, just gotta find the strain that is right for you and also not be an idiot about dosing. no lethal overdose point though, you just throw up once you take too much and then you're fine. also not really habit forming unless you don't know how to moderate, but thats true with literally everything. couldnt really ask for anything else from a drug, except its fucking bitter tasting and i have to cap em or else theres no way i can keep it in my stomach.

aside from that i love lsd but its a pain to get a hold of plus its not legal therefor sketchy for legal reasons and for maybe getting other drugs mixed in.

weed is okay but is also illegal where im at, less fun and more expensive than kratom so i really only partake if its provided for me.

tried salvia, crazy drug but i dont think ive been using it right yet.

pain killers are nice when i get them from prescription but they are stupid expensive to buy illegally, plus again kratom is just a better alternative. but like i said when i do have pills around ill take em because its a more convenient high than kratom.

probably gonna stay away from meth and crack. id try coke but i would never do on the reg because thats an ez way to throw away your life. would love to try some more hallucinogens like shrooms. ketamine and dxm seem sketchy to me but i havent researched very much. off the top of my head i can think of any other drugs that are worth talking about.

as far as legality weed should definitely be legal. any educated person can see that marijuana illegalization is a ploy to fill up prisons. i hope kratom stays legal but BIG PHARMA is probably pushing the dea to get it out b/c it frees addicts from their oxy-products. drugs you can OD on i have no problem being illegal, but thats more because if i ever had an interest in that kind of drug i wouldnt being doing it often so the illegal part isnt a big inconvenience.
>>
>>38292654
I love DMX
>>
>>38293770
what kind of high do you get from dxm?
>>
bump

cmon anon, join in....
>>
>>38293789
OP here, ended up just downing both bottles I got completely which is about 710 mg of DXM.

I tripped last thursday night for the first time after finding fucking mucus pills in my cabinet and saw they had DXM, The also had Guaf which is a chest clearer and mucus reliever that if you take makes you really fucking sick.

Took 2 hours to kick in but those were pills. this is syrup
Give me like an hour and I'll tell you how Pure DXM feels kek.
First trip was like I was super drunk for about an hour. Then, not sure if it was the Guaf but I spent about an hour and a half trying to listen to music but getting really sick and falling into my bed, just going back and forth every few minutes.
When in bed, I would just fucking trip, nothing too crazy, just visuals and ideas. Closing my eyes and listening to music was amazing.
It can be a bit hard to describe since there is different levels. I believed I was high level 2

Check this out for more info. Last time I took 400 and got High 2. I weigh 188.
>>
>>38293686
kratom lasts 30 mins max

just take a regular opiate and be a man
>>
>>38294024
maybe you've had different experiences but kratom lasts all day for me. ive taken it in the afternoon, fallen asleep for the night and then woken up with a slight buzz still going.
>>
>>38294003
where do you get your syrup from?
>>
>>38294077
Literally anywhere dude.
I got these two bottles for 99 cents each from a fucking dollar store. They had 100's of them.
Only thing is minors can't buy it in some states like mine, so if you're underage which you shouldn't be since you're on 4chan, you might not be able to get it.
Cashier didn't even ask to see ID though, just asked my birthdate so I guess if you're underage, you might get away with it. this was a fucking dollar store though and the bitch was from some shithole country.
Perfect for a robot/NEET who is into psychs, you don't need connections, It's cheap and available at every store
Just make sure the syrup or pills you get only contain DXM as an active ingredient. NOTHING ELSE.
A lot of cough meds have Acetaminophen and DXM or only Ace. Ace will make you sick,tired and possibly make your organs fail because you can overdose on that easily before you ever hit a proper DXM dose.
>>
>>38293686
Making weed legal is dumb. Weed sucks
>>
>>38294578
>tripfaggot
>garbage opinion
eritime
>>
>>38294578
weed aint that bad
Turns out DARE was just trying spook you
>>
>>38294603
>>38294661
Weed sucks because it's useless. It just fucks with me. I hate it. I prefer booze and other drugs
Wrote that like 2 hours ago. OP here
On DXM on.
It is fucking amazing lad, Oh my god, come talk in here
>>
File: 1467448373551.jpg (30KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1467448373551.jpg
30KB, 600x450px
so how u feelin OP
>>
>>38295513
I been had headphones on for 2 hours?
Felt like a while. Feels like they're still one.
Feel like I'm still rsiing. my face looks so weird, it's like different, It's not a shape, it's a triangle.My mouth is so open
Anon, are you here?
The fan in my room reminds me of Vietnam, I think I'm in Vietnam, But at a rest station, chilling with vietnamese ladyboys
>>
Anyone enjoying Tramadol? I know its considered a pretty weak painkiller but fuck me is it cheap and I get a really solid buzz off of it.
>>
Tried MDMA this weekend, one of the best highs. But the 6 hours felt like 30 minutes. And the comedown made me feel like absolute shit
>>
Got a big check. I'm thinking about wasting it but on what I don't know. Any suggestions?
>>
FUCKKKKKKKK OP HERE
>>
>>38295513
ANON, you here?
Trying to study for the math placement test. Studied with God
>>
>>38293789
you get pretty itchy, feel good, and walking is stupidly hard
>>
OP here wew
Post more
>>
Isn't dextromethorphan terrible for you?

I used to drink a couple bottles a day and I haven't felt the same since, I feel legitimately mentally challenged now.
>>
>>38296879
Kek.
Wtf are you doing anon
>>
Does kratom show up on a drug test?
>>
File: 1499376496590.jpg (57KB, 640x624px) Image search: [Google]
1499376496590.jpg
57KB, 640x624px
>>38292654
>What do you take/use?
Last drugs I took was 3-meo-pce and I was ree'ing in the backyard at night. I'm gonna make this a regular thing
>Should drugs be legal?
yes sir
MK-801, 4-ho-pce, 4-meo-pcp, 4-ho-pcp, trifluoroketamine, psychedelic fish, pcp, psychotropic millipede, puffer fish, trippy toad, carbogen, xenon, nitrogen
>>
File: 1472470091576.jpg (40KB, 600x539px) Image search: [Google]
1472470091576.jpg
40KB, 600x539px
>What do you take/use
Nothing really
>Should drugs be legal
Possession for personal use should be, I guess.
Nothing really, I want to get opioids but I don't know anyone and I don't want to buy them online. I think they're perfect for me tbqh. I got some marijewana recently, cause any sperg can just go up and buy it even though it's illegal. It doesn't work for me though. Either I barely feel anything, or I'm lying on the floor shaking like a motherfucker.
>>
>>38295888
Tramadol is shit, gives you nasty seizures.
>>
>>38298748
>>38298882
You lads missed out ona good drug thread. try again tonight m8s. Going to trip again tonight
>>
File: giphy (5).gif (744KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (5).gif
744KB, 400x225px
I took cap full of liquid codeine once, shortly after I took it i started hyperventilating and sweating profusivly, it scared the shit out of me. But after only 5-10min it passed and I just felt the high. Anyone know what happend or Why?
>>
>What do you take/use?
Ecstasy, MDMA, Weed, DMT, LSD, Shrooms, Speed
>Should drugs be legal?
I reckon most Pyschedelics should be legal and Weed completely legal
Amphetamines, Kratom, Benzos, Peyote, 2cb and Heroic doses of Pyshcs
>>
Is 3-MeO-PCE worth it?
My primary ket source is kill and I want to try alternative dissociatives
>>
>>38299029
Sounds like a panic attack desudesu. Your body probably just got overwhelmed. I don't really know anything though.
>>
>>38292654
>none
>no
>none
Kys junkie scum
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.