[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I honestly like playing Minecraft but can't stand the people

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

I honestly like playing Minecraft but can't stand the people that play it
>Login to server to play
>Receive message from some guy I was playing with a few days ago
>He wants to commit suicide because some girl on the server rejected him
>He's 22
>>
>>38292609
Dude I know I stopped playing multiplayer servers because the people on them are pretty much all literal children
>>
>>38292762
I also love how difficult it is to find a decent survival server, I don't mind a few useful addons but jesus fucking christ these servers are so pack full of bullshit features, I'm considering just running a local server for myself with a few bukkit plugins I need.
>>
>>38292911
I found it surprising how hard it was to find a decent vanilla anarchy server. I joined a few of them easily back in like 2012 or so but now they seem to not exist. I would gather groups of wanderers and we would form a commune somewhere to defend from outsiders and share resources.
>>
>>38292609
>play minecraft years ago
>find a nice German server
>everyone on it was a bro who just wanted to build their shit and bullshit around
>get caught up in other shit and stop playing
>come back after my extended absence just to see what's up
>the map had been reset
>don't recognize anyone in the player list
>ask if X was still in charge of the server
>hear that one of the other regulars I used to play with took over but doesn't actually play much
>tfw all my German friends were gone
>nobody is doing anything in chat
>everything feels dead and soulless
>log out after making a shitty hobbit hole in the ground and never come back
>>
Where do I even go to find people to play with these days? Feels like it was only yesterday I was fucking around on 2b2t, 4craft, civcraft, etc. Now it seems everyone has either moved on or locked their servers behind modpacks and server hubs.
>>
>>38293323
I'm wondering that too, there are literally no board related servers anymore.. I think civcraft still exists but I have a cracked client.
>>
>2012
>join a big creative server, lots of players
>server reset
>vanilla, anarcy
>lots of griefing, rading, pvping
Was so much fun to walk around and find others hideout and grief the fuck out of it, steal their shit etc
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.