[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>suddenly remember that one time in grade 2 when some girl

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 1499632312308.jpg (106KB, 675x675px) Image search: [Google]
1499632312308.jpg
106KB, 675x675px
>suddenly remember that one time in grade 2 when some girl i sat beside in class found my parents' number in the phonebook and called me to ask for the title of a silly poem i recited to her because i thought it was funny
do you have adorable memories from your childhood?
>>
>>38291271
my hoe
>>
>>38291271
lel, surprisingly, it didn't take too long to google

https://canpoetry.library.utoronto.ca/lee/poem7.htm
>>
File: 513516864.png (35KB, 300x146px) Image search: [Google]
513516864.png
35KB, 300x146px
>>38290924
>I was in first grade
>girl moved into neighborhood, second grade
>had family issues and came over to my house any time she could to avoid it
>we played all the time and she liked me, I didn't really understand because I was a retarded 6 year old
>eventually moved away, hugged me on the last day and said she loved me
>>
>>38290924
Be me
Be like 4
Go to 4th of July show
Eat grass because I was a retard
Go home
Shit out brown grass
>>
File: b5qjwp2ipkrx.gif (12KB, 374x520px) Image search: [Google]
b5qjwp2ipkrx.gif
12KB, 374x520px
>Really young, can't exactly remember how young.
>Up north visiting my grandparents and family.
>I cannot remember what the context of the situation was, be it something I heard from an old movie grandpa was probably watching, or something I just made up on the spot- but I started to declare to the entire household "I want to go to Buffalo in a box!"
>Implying Buffalo, NY- which I probably had no idea what that was at the time.
>Stalwart in my demands.
>I started to become legitimately distressed over the matter- I wanted to go to Buffalo, and it absolutely needed to be in a box.
>Family had no idea how to alleviate this situation.
>As I have been told, it is believed that they eventually found a large cardboard box wrote "To Buffalo" on the side or something.
>I climbed in the box, and sat in it.
>I was "sent" to Buffalo.
>>
>Last day of 4th grade
>Have Ice Cream party in the last hour
>>Throw up pink vomit all over the wall at home
Tasted like strawberries
>>
>>38292024
Welcome to Buffalo
>>
>>38290924
when I was a kid all the girls and boys would play kiss chasing and I wasn't allowed to play lol
>>
>>38292024
how did you poop? were you given trailmix?
>>
File: gud fred.png (100KB, 1349x694px) Image search: [Google]
gud fred.png
100KB, 1349x694px
>Be my
>Be 5
>At store
>With Dad
>Waiting in line at pharmacy
>Bored
>Spin in circles
>Try to surprise Dad by hugging him
>Hug Dad
>Thats not Dad
>Dad ahead in line
>Surprised other guy instead
>Tell him I'm sorry
>He says its no problem
>We all laugh
>>
>>38292244

The need to go to Buffalo, Anon, trumps all other necessary bodily functions, including eating and relieving oneself.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.