[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>oh this your girl anon? i want to show her something in the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

File: judge3.jpg (89KB, 595x589px) Image search: [Google]
judge3.jpg
89KB, 595x589px
>oh this your girl anon? i want to show her something in the clubhouse, no you don't have to come
>>
He tall :o
>>
>>38289469
nahh hes not cute thoughhhhh maybe the guy in the back
>>
"Are you going to try and hit a homerun"
>>
Aaron Judge is a fucking monster

hes so humble and cool too
>>
File: krillin.png (258KB, 424x332px) Image search: [Google]
krillin.png
258KB, 424x332px
Nothing I can do, if she goes then the relationship is done. If I can snag her I can snag someone else. I'll play it off cool just to try to get front row seats and some snacks if he hooks a nigga up. I will watch the game and leave her with him.

I'll get overt and find a new gf. There are betas,normies,chads,and then pro ball players and celebs are on another level then that. If the person who cucks me is a pro ball player then I'm not doing too shabby.
>>
>tfw no ugly bf with monster cock
>>
>>38289469
If you go, you don't need to come back
>>
Fucking cucks, you guys don't even have a gf yet you fantasize about some women leaving your sorry ass to be with an alpha man. Manlets....
>>
>>38289469

Thanks for the offer Aaron Judge

But why the fuck would I be dating a degenerate Yankees fan in the first place?
>>
>>38289469
Do these things happen in real life? I see this shit posted all the time as a meme but since I haven't gotten even close to my oneitis or any girl I don't know if this really happens.

Most women aren't THAT blunt about their commitmentless desires, and most men aren't THAT cocky and bitchy, right?

but if this can actually happen what am i supposed to say
>>
>>38290518
Bump I want to have an answer to this
>>
>>38290329
>Nothing I can do, if she goes then the relationship is done. If I can snag her I can snag someone else. I'll play it off cool just to try to get front row seats and some snacks if he hooks a nigga up. I will watch the game and leave her with him.
>I'll get overt and find a new gf. There are betas,normies,chads,and then pro ball players and celebs are on another level then that. If the person who cucks me is a pro ball player then I'm not doing too shabby.

There's delusion and then there's this
>>
>>38289469
Aaron Judge would never do that, he's a good Christian boy
>>
>>38290518
No, never that bluntly unless the dude is drunk, and the girl never goes right then and there unless she was literally about to break up with her current bf anyway. But it definitely happens more quietly though.
>>
>>38291334
>Most women aren't THAT blunt about their commitmentless desires
No it happens a lot. Sometimes there's no sexual undertones behind it and its just either between friends or bewilderment. Sometimes women will showcase their interest in another man if her SO isn't giving them significant treatment, usually to make their SO jealous. Its like bait

>and most men aren't THAT cocky and bitchy, right?
Usually the men don't have any feelings, like cockiness or arrogance, that aren't previously harbored.
>>
>>38290518
I've never seen it happen.

Funny story. I tried to do it once. I'm a good looking guy and some other dude's chick was really into me. I tried to pull her away while he was right there, but I was way too aggressive and she lost all interest in me.
>>
Lol come on, Judge can do way better than that.
>>
>>38292156
He's gotta use some of that big MLB money to fix his teeth.

Seriously, how has he not done that already?
>>
>>38291986
Anyone who lists christianity before family as a priority is a terrible person.
>>
>>38291986
Why are so many athletes christian?

Is it because being athletic = low IQ?
>>
>>38292607
It's the meta
>>
>>38292607
The US is majority Christian. Also, people who are atheists are more likely to be the ones who got bullied in school by the athletes, or people who are more likely to be interested in science (in other words, probably unathletic).

>>38292457
He's tall, he's famous in New York, he's rich as fuck....fixing teeth would be overkill.
>>
>tall, pretty good looking, big media star in baseball
>religious

and he'll still pull more ass than any of us combined in the rest of our lifetime
>>
Oh it's okay Aaron, no problem, just make sure you lead the Yanks to the 28th ring soon.
>>
>>38292071
fuck you anon, try that shit against someone with half a spine and youd have your head smashed into a wall before you knew what hit you, your the same faggot who would sleep witha servicemans wife because shes "lonely" you and the cheater ought to both be executed for treason against the state dumb fucks
>>
>judge will never shoot a home run derby load of cum up your boypussy
>>
Dude can hit a ball 513 feet and you think he's going for midget mcJewface? No chance.

>>38292835
513 feet, travelling at 117 mph....that would be a horrifying way to die
>>
>>38292862
do you think judge can belt a grandslam with his massive slong from the right pitch?

wish he'd slog me across the head with his bat
>>
File: 1499468936546m.jpg (68KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1499468936546m.jpg
68KB, 1024x576px
>>38289469
Why is there always so much cuckposting on this board?
>>
File: lewd1.png (38KB, 235x273px) Image search: [Google]
lewd1.png
38KB, 235x273px
>>38292934
i'd be jealous Judge wasn't fucking me and i'm not even gay
>>
JUDGED

>>38292934
Idk, but in this case I'm finding it hilarious.
>>
>>38292816
It was not something I would normally do. I was pressured by someone else to do it, and I didn't want to look like a pussy.

Not my proudest moment for sure.
>>
File: 1499739548411.jpg (108KB, 401x581px) Image search: [Google]
1499739548411.jpg
108KB, 401x581px
Judge is a cyborg designed to hit home runs and praise god
>>
Fuck this. I went to a game, stood on the sidelines RIGHT by the Royals clubhouse and they all looked at us who were standing there but still nothing. I wore shorts like the girl in OP's image too. All I got was a worthless baseball, a blue sharpie that bled all over my purse and no fucking picture to show for it.
>>
>>38293742
please get out thanks
>>
>>38289469
Holy shit he may be tall but he's ugly as fuck
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.