[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the fuck do antidepressents mess with my dick so bad? Oh

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1493997336479.png (393KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1493997336479.png
393KB, 600x400px
Why the fuck do antidepressents mess with my dick so bad? Oh wow, I might not be suicidal anymore. But I can't even fap.
>>
>>38289267
You as well? What's with yours? Anhedonia here.
>>
>>38289281
My doc put me on Zoloft for Generalized Anxiety Disorder. It's absolutely killed my desire for sex and ability to get a boner.
>>
>>38289434
What I'm on hasn't killed my libido or boner. But I can't feel pleasure from cumming, it's pretty terrible desu. I'm hoping it wares off as the weeks go on.
>>
>>38289267
I see that as a good problem to have.
>>
You know it's common for antidepressants to kill your libido, or lessen it.
>>
I had to change meds because I went from a jackaholic to not being able to get a boner
>>
>>38289267

Because antidepressants put you in an unnatural state of perpetual satiation, and you need to be not satisfied to masturbate. It's similar to how birth control works by tricking female biology into acting like it does when pregnant so they can't get impregnated for real.
>>
>>38289434
zoloft killed my boners

effexor brought them back
>>
>>38290048
>person who has never taken an antidepressant before
>>
>>38289267
That's why I choose to take Xanax like a real man so I can still fuck hoes
>>
escitalopram works for me, i can still get rock hard on it after a year of max daily dose.
>>
>>38291137
How long did it take for it to start working anon? I have a bunch of escitalopram laying around but I never took it because i'm skeptical of the sexual problems.
>>
>>38291298
I took esitalopram after having first taken celexa, and then zoloft, and i took each at varying doses. Take it from someone who has been down that road and wasted years, ssri's are ineffective. In clincial stuides ssri's do only barely better than placebos. Just well enough that they can market them and say that they work, they are by no means truely effective at treating depression.

Most of the time, doctors give ssri's to people who come in thinking they have major depression and that their depression is so unique and special, just to placate them into getting out of their office so they can treat people who are actually sick.

I took celexa, zoloft, escitalopram, buspar, mirtazapine, benzodiazapines, ect. They are largely ineffective. The only ones that work are the benzodiazipines, and they are the only ones that will give you very, VERY, servere withdrawls. Many say the withdrawls are worse than heroin.

Just do yourself a favor and dont fall for it. In my opinion it is one of the most evil industries on the planet. Basically its a bunch of already rich pharmacutical companies saying that they have the cure for what has been ruining your life, and you are so desperate for a solution you believe them... and when it doesnt work they just say youre on the "wrong medicine" or at the "wrong dosage". Its one big scam to keep you paying them every month... its no different than buying lottery tickets in that youre only buying false hope
>>
File: IMG_0465.jpg (63KB, 962x642px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0465.jpg
63KB, 962x642px
Zoloft kills your sex drive?
That sounds like a slice of Paradise to me
>>
>>38292200
its still there, its just when you actually can get hard you just keep beating it and you cant climax... ends up with a chaffed dick. no fun
>>
>>38289636
>>38289434
Sertraline here.
Boners are just as hard but cumming is almost impossible. I have to jerk off so hard, so fast and for so long I reckon I'd start bleeding if I did it more than once every two days.
Forget about cumming from intercourse. My gf's all teary about not being able to get me off any more and I don't have the guts to tell her.

Feels incredible when i do cum though
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.