[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drug Addicts CPS

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1499626215503.jpg (92KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1499626215503.jpg
92KB, 1024x1024px
>See child living with drug-addict family
>See a small, run-down "home" that's about a bit bigger than a truck
>Know everyone in that house is on meth/crack
>Feel that I should call CPS
>Don't know what's happening to that little boy
>They might be giving him drugs, abusing him, etc
>Kid's life might be down the drain in 4 years

Does anyone have experience with this?
Is it the right thing to do? I fear I don't have enough information to intervene, but I see the child on a bicycle everywhere.

I only did that as a boy when I didn't want to go home.

Does anyone here come from a crack family?
>>
>>38289257
Report anonymously
>>
>>38289257
I fear I may be one of the few people in the neighborhood that care, but I also fear that I may tear a family apart as CPS does that at the drop of a hat.

I'm too ignorant as to what's going on to take any action.
>>
>>38289284
I believe you're right.
If there are real issues with that boy, they'll be discovered by a government agent.

I can't stand by and let him go to school and go home and do it again. He'd live a better life with his grandparents or extended familial members.

I've seen too many kids get hurt where I live by people not doing anything.
>>
>>38289257
>>38289289
>>38289325
If they're white, CPS won't do anything. Especially if it's a white single mother.
>Source: I work for CPS
>>
>>38289338
They're white, and I think they're a family of 4.
>>
>>38289338
>I work for CPS
what the fuck is a CPS worker doing on r9k? Like, 555-come-on-now
>>
>>38289621
The more I read into it, the more it seems that CPS doesn't actually always intervene when children live in destitute conditions.
>>
OP here

I've decided to go ahead and give it a shot.

Whatever will be will be.

I refuse to allow a child to get destroyed by their environment if I can stop it from occurring. There's too much negligence from people in this world.
>>
>>38289621
>what the fuck is a CPS worker doing on r9k?
This place is ground zero for a lot of future/potential casefiles, and you know it.
>>
>>38289257
mind your own fucking business you idiot
>>
>>38289858
Why should I?
That kid isn't going to live a good life if I don't.

The best life he can have is running from his family at 16.
>>
>>38289858
>>38289877
I've spoken with kids that were relocated due to drug abuse, and they seem to be happier after getting removed from their parents house.

If I mind my own business, their children will be retarded by a lack of nutrition. They'll be susceptible to drug addiction, sexual-abuse, etc.

I need more information.
>>
>>38289877
>>38289910
>>38289858
It's not "Dad drinks all the time"

It's "Dad is getting high on illegal drugs and lashing out at everyone and everything" all the time.
>>
>>38289858
At the same time, there's a definite element of love in all of this. Just the fact that the child has a bicycle at all is everything.

It may be best to let him suffer and run when he has the choice to do so.
>>
>>38290011
I suppose that his genetics will have to hold-up in the face of extreme drug addiction.

He will inevitably be responsible for his own fate in this world. He can decide to carry the candle of drug usage, or he can try and live a normal life.

It's ultimately up to the boy as to what path he walks down, but it's also a matter of where that boy originates from.

I could easily prevent decades of suffering if I act now.
>>
CPS sells children to pedophiles for a tidy profit.
>>
>>38290103
I believe it's best to call CPS and test the extent of what's going on in that home.

If it's of a severe magnitude, let him be removed.
>>
OP here once again.

I've decided to not intervene until I see evidence that indicates he's being harmed.

CPS makes too much money off of ripping people apart.

Until that point, I'll remain as I always have.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.