[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My best friend wants to become a trap. He's taking a "feminine

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 12676123.jpg (38KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
12676123.jpg
38KB, 700x394px
My best friend wants to become a trap. He's taking a "feminine male diet" and is generally adopting female traits in social situations.

He's redpilled as fuck and is openly bi, but he and I think it might be social suicide, and he may not be able to attract anyone, fag or not because they will notice his transformation. He's naturally tall, too, and has been in relationships with girls (female) before. He's more of a cyborg than a robot.

How does one have a social value as a trap, and how should I respond?

Oh, and we're both in uni.
>>
File: 57647654757.png (253KB, 449x503px) Image search: [Google]
57647654757.png
253KB, 449x503px
What does his first name begin with
>>
>>38288168
It's originally B
>>
An original bump to this original thread
>>
>>38288142
foolish idea
>>
>>38288142
Women love abusive metrosexuals. He'll have no problem getting laid.
>>
>>38288142
Kill him before his unfortunate family founds out they lost their child to the current year.
>>
>>38288142
does your friend have any hobbies? what state are you in? deep south or liberal cali / new york?

if your friend has hobbies & doesnt live in a really intolerant place, they will be fine desu
>>
>>38288142
Join him. If you were really his friend, you would not be letting him go on this journey alone.
>>
>>38288142
>My best friend
You. Stop being a fag and start being an alpha by acting like one.
>>
>>38289083
He's got hobbies, and we're in the midwest. Our uni is pretty cucked though so the intolerance thing shouldn't be an issue.
>>
>>38289144
same thing actually happened to me, op.

i would try and be kind to your friend, call her she if she wants. my friend ended up really depressed and i had to talk her out of suicide twice because we live in a really intolerant area & nobody really supported her but me. two years later, she passes as cis & lives i life even i am jealous of

be nice to her, op, please. this is the most vulnerable and fragile she will be in her life and she needs every friend she can get.
>>
>>38289186
S/he had a breakdown the other day which is why I made this thread. I've already talked her/him out of suicide a few months ago and I'm not going to just fuck off anytime soon.
>>
>feminine male diet
you can't beat male aging
start hormones or give up now
>>
>>38289265
using s/he to refer to someone is kinda mean. ask them what they'd prefer (probably she)

has she told you why she wants to transition/trap?
>>
>>38288991
What? Metrosexuals are too feminine to get sexual attention from women, he'll get to go out and hang out with them but he's gonna be in the same spot as anyother lispy feminie faglord.
>>
>>38289322
At this point I think he'd prefer to be referred to as a male, but it really doesn't matter and he doesn't care either. And yes, he's told me he wants to transition.
>>
>Red pIlley
>Wants to become an emasculated bloke
Did you ever ask your friend why he wanted to undergo such a procedure?

Also,
>Redpilled
It's current year, why are we still saying /pol/ idioms
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.