[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's it like to be black? It must be a very fun existence.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 9

File: 1496445396965.jpg (73KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
1496445396965.jpg
73KB, 1080x1349px
What's it like to be black? It must be a very fun existence. A free existence. When you're white you can spend 20 minutes thinking what breakfast cereal you want or fretting over what colors to get on the wallpaper in some room no one is ever going to use. but if you're black, then you might end up killing some fool on the way home because they stepped on your shoes or something. you might just steal a car or something and then just leave it somewhere. Every day is a new adventure with endless possibilities.
>>
>>38288095
It sucks

/thread
>>
>>38288095
Sauce on the qt nigress
>>
>>38288462
why does it suck though

or if isnsl
>>
It's...idk.

Lots of races hate you, the idea of dating you makes some flinch. All your achievements are chalked up to AA and more.

Blacks looking to make something for themselves are outcast by most other blacks for "acting white/don't act black" or some dumb shit. The very term "acting white/don't act black" infuriates me, it means people still generally have a poor awful view of blacks, and just by being normal I'm some kind of exception.

But can I even blame them? Once you stop lying to yourself no you fucking can't, it pains me everytime I look on the news of social media and I see some blacks doing some dumb hoodrat shit.

Online dating is absolutely fucking useless, as your the least desired option on all these sites, may as well not have it. It's exhausting to think about, it feels like a truly hopeless battle.
>>
File: 1489121074075.jpg (44KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1489121074075.jpg
44KB, 720x720px
On the internet it's pretty bad except with girls, I can only talk to women on the internet, they're never racist.
Males are ok with me until they say something bad and then my answer gets them mad, then they start calling me a nigger in an infinite loop of "nigger fucking nigger shut the fuck up go back to africa nigger fuck off ahah you stupid nigger you steal you murder you rape fucking nigger scum" and so on.
Sure there are worse things, but I'm getting tired, I would never be a racist towards anyone of any ethnicity, if you are a bad person you are a bad person regardless and I doubt you would like to be put on the same level of a slav murderer or some school shooter just because your skin is pink, that's stupid and makes no sense.
Maybe you lack understanding or something, but thanks for calling me a nigger on the internet, hope you can form your "race war" squad full of white overweight soldiers and finally use your beloved knives and guns you learned to use on your beloved FPS games, in the meantime you can have some Jack Daniel's, keep up the good work.
>>
>>38288095
Get profiled by cops and dirty looks from whites
>>
>>38288789
>it's pretty bad except with girls, I can only talk to women on the internet, they're never racist.

>Girl learns I'm black
>Stops responding

:D!
>>
>>38288789
You're not a bad guy, but you give too much thought to other people's races.
>>
>>38288510
That's an Indian girl, moron.

>not being able to tell the difference between Indians and blacks
>>
File: Aj34545.png (350KB, 495x593px) Image search: [Google]
Aj34545.png
350KB, 495x593px
>>38288919
no shes not

She's black

>>38288510
aj love
>>
>>38288095
being a nigger sounds like a fun adventure sometimes.
>>
>>38288937
Thanks anon
Origirinally
>>
i grew up in an area that was between where a suburb and a large city would be, so i was sheltered from the worst experiences. i'd say 90% of the time my race didn't come into question, but i got one kid telling me they didn't want to play with me because i was black, one teacher who would "lose" my assignments and go through my desk without telling me, and twice people threw trash at me from cars. one time a mexican told me to go back to my own country lmao. most people, regardless of race, don't care because they aren't assholes, but hearing that stuff when you're 9 or 10 doesn't feel too great and it sticks with you.
>>
File: 1424576921782.jpg (52KB, 640x772px) Image search: [Google]
1424576921782.jpg
52KB, 640x772px
>>38288462
fpbp
pretty much
>>
Indifferent really. Women flinch at you or you get dirty looks even when minding your own business. Get followed in stores occasionally despite shopping there for years.

Getting a decent job is weird and i have to raise? my voice to make it sound less deep.

Usually get compliments like "youre so articulate anon" or "youre so smart how did you know that" or "hes a tech wiz" because apparently Alt + F4 is magical.

None of your real achievements are understood nor accepted by your peers and your peers generally act black.

But heres the kicker:

They do it on purpose, they know how to speak in articulate manners, theyre generally intelligent and have great thoughts and ideas with normal behaviors

When they are alone.

If theyre with their peers thr stupid purposefully comes out and each one does what they think the other finds acceptable. Its like a weird circle where the supposed leader is in front of the last person but everyone's first in the circle.

N im just outside of it all looking at them like wtf are you doing?

Shits stupid and conflicting, thats how being black is.
>>
File: 1496254402888.gif (2MB, 380x285px) Image search: [Google]
1496254402888.gif
2MB, 380x285px
>>38288740
This is the answer OP.

To add to that we get lots of white women which is a plus for me. I've never asked another black person, but do any of you guys have hispanic women hit on you often? I feel as though they approach me more often than any other race (Asian being the least -- pretty much never actually)?
>>
>>38288919
Looks like a mix. I know a girl that's black and indian and she kinda looks like her.
>>
>>38289346

Most of my positive attention comes from asian and hispanic girls, I don't care about white or black girls so I've never paid any attention to their looks
>>
File: 1479318463964.png (156KB, 958x660px) Image search: [Google]
1479318463964.png
156KB, 958x660px
>>38289476
Interesting. I'm interested in everyone except black women ironically.
>>
>>38288095

Being black, alienated from "black culture" and still profiled as a part of the "black community" is not a good time, anon

Nothing makes you a nihilist faster than this fucking existence
>>
>>38288095

If you're black and literate at the same time, you basically feel like a glitch in the system and society treats you as such

Freeing, sobering and melancholy. You see all the lines where the bullshit lies, but you know that there's no discourse for society's emotional logic and tribal instincts

I'm just waiting to become space dust desu desu
>>
>>38289594
Nothing ironic about it. Black women are the niggers of womankind, no wonder you take detours around them.
>>
>>38289758

People say they don't like black women cause they're ghetto, but that's not it. Ghetto Latinas are called hot cause rage is sexy, same with ghetto asians.

The truth of the matter is most of them are fucking ugly so you become unable to tolerate the shit personality
>>
>>38288095

>black female

pretty good.

I never had trouble getting a guys of any race to like me so when I hear a male blackbot saying a female just straight up stop talking to them halfway after the "big reveal" I find it hard to believe.

When I do it, it's glossed over or theres immediate shock but than the conversation continues on.

Never had trouble hanging out with the black kids sat school, I was in band so I befriend most of them through They just figured I was the typical "oreo" but were still nice to me. I was nice to everyone so everyone was nice to me.
>>
>>38290691

males and females qualify their partners differently, it's a completely different dynamic

men date down the social ladder and want to fuck everything from 1s to 10s. women only date up and are primarily fixated on 8.5 to 10.

because there's such a negative social marker attributed to blackness in terms of economic prospects and violent tendencies, it takes an EXEMPLARY male specimen to have most women overlook the taboo of their blackness in terms of their value as a potential partner.

a horny dude with jungle fever just looking for some chocolate tiddies don't give a fuck
>>
>>38290691
How do I get a Black gf? Only Black women excite me, they're the only women I enjoy being around.
>>
File: received_1861524390834811.jpg (15KB, 322x354px) Image search: [Google]
received_1861524390834811.jpg
15KB, 322x354px
Anon couldn't me more right,being disconnected from black culture is weird i just cant relate to the whole BLM thing,thankfully culture is shifting so white women exclusively want black dick,ive found other people like me,the movie DOPE i s actually an acurate summary of what its like,doesnt help gaving a small cock either
>>
>>38289159
>>They do it on purpose, they know how to speak in articulate manners, theyre generally intelligent and have great thoughts and ideas with normal behaviors
>
>When they are alone.
Being a nigger is a psyop? That's some M. Night Shyamalan twist I did not see coming.
>>
>>38289698
>If you're black and literate at the same time, you basically feel like a glitch in the system and society treats you as such
But Republicans would love on you. Look at twatter. Any black person who doesn't act like a nigger and shows an openness to the right get celebrated like King Tut. It's like a hot white girl who just has to be able to walk and chew gum in order to be treated as royalty.
>>
>>38290892

Threads about black girls is you're best bet. A good chunk of us lurk those threads.

One guy from socal apparently got a goth black cyborg from a black girl thread a few months back. Apparently she lived 3 hrs away from each other. They met up in person and apparently it went well, so you should probably just advertise yourself there
>>
>>38288789
>b-but I-I'm not racist against anyone
that's because everyone is already racist against you. you'd be racist if you were white trust me.
>>
>>38290975
Fuck if i know. But whenever its just one of them and me they change, speak properly, more considerate and have good ideas.

And i always ask them

>me: so...why the fuck you act like that if thats not how you really are?

Usual answers consist of

>nigga idk that just how it is

>because i don't want to be alone

>not everyone acts like you anon

>me: so why do you change? Every one of you act different when youre alone or with me but the moment you niggas get together you turn into the same shit heads that go in and out of prison, rob people and make the rest of us look bad. Why the fuck do you change?

I never get an answer
>>
>>38291055
To be honest I'm not a regular. I was frustrated with something and figured this board would be the best place to see if there was a relevant thread. I'm deeply uncomfortable putting my info on the internet, I don't even have a Facebook. I was just wondering if you had anything you would want a man to know to smooth things out in an IRL meeting. I can bat for team White or Spic as the situation requires, if that means something.
>>
>>38291190
>I never get an answer
Thanks for the field report, blackanon. Keep us posted on any new developments on the negro front.
>>
>>38291193
>I can bat for team White or Spic as the situation requires, if that means something.
I think your chances of bagging a black girl are higher if they think you're white. Getting bleached by a white boy means their pussy is top shelf. They will brag to all their bitches about the white boy who can't get enough of her snatch.
>>
>>38291193

Probably distance (where they live), and generic information like age first and foremost.

You never post ANYTHING directly on threads that can lead back to you. Use a throwaway email and connect with a person through there, if you're extra paranoid make a backup discord account to talk to the person.

Wouldn't feel comfortable meeting IRL unless it was at a public place for the first meeting, and maybe bring someone initially to make sure it's safe.
>>
I don't notice anything really different.

Then yet I'm a mullatto with prominent black features, yet lighter skin.
>>
>>38291335
Sorry for lack of clarity, I'm talking about spontaneous meetings, not mediated through 4chan.
>>
>>38291410

In that case, all you need it light sense of humor, charm, and to not look like you just rolled out of bed.

Not a normie so I can't really guide you places to go but I've see black girls give white guys a shot just from them being funny and sweet.
>>
>>38289159
>Indifferent really. Women flinch at you or you get dirty looks even when minding your own business.

Never happens to me

> Get followed in stores occasionally despite shopping there for years.

Never happens to me

>Getting a decent job is weird and i have to raise? my voice to make it sound less deep.

Ehhh, I sort of have this issue.

>Usually get compliments like "youre so articulate anon" or "youre so smart how did you know that" or "hes a tech wiz" because apparently Alt + F4 is magical.

This happens to me, but usually, my own family points this dumb shit out.

>None of your real achievements are understood nor accepted by your peers and your peers generally act black.

This is true actually.

Idk where the fuck you live for all the other shit to happen though.
>>
File: Shizune_Epilogue.png (101KB, 260x386px) Image search: [Google]
Shizune_Epilogue.png
101KB, 260x386px
all i want is a cute asian gf and it's never going to happen because all nips hate me
>>
>>38291410
>Sorry for lack of clarity, I'm talking about spontaneous meetings, not mediated through 4chan.
Black girls will give you a shot if you approach them. They desire to have their beauty validated by white boys. Just go around your town or city for black girls and approach them. Be direct. Don't try to bullshit them. Tell them you saw them from across the street and wanted to get a closer look. Ask them if they want to get together somewhere-- right then. Get to the point with them. She'll reject you or will accept. Easy.
>>
>>38291468
That's plenty helpful, thank you. I've got a buddy who jives like crazy and Black women give him all the attention, unintentional on his part because that's just how he acts. I just want to feel there's a chance if I don't do that because that really isn't me at all. I appreciate the advice.
>>
>>38291554
>all i want is a cute asian gf and it's never going to happen because all nips hate me
Nigger you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Go to where the Asian pussy is and take your shot. You don't know the future. We believe in you.
>>
>>38289432
Well she's not. That's just the effect of makeup. 13 years old pic shows she's indeed black.
>>
File: appear offline.jpg (152KB, 1441x977px) Image search: [Google]
appear offline.jpg
152KB, 1441x977px
>>38291636
Asians are even more racist than white people lol, good luck there.
>>
>>38291580
I get you, no one wants bullshit. I only asked because I figured having a bit of knowledge on my side can only help, I'm not here to lay game on anyone.
>>
Its alright like being anyone else I guess. Just sucks not having any real comeback for someone calling me a nigger. Rarely happens IRL but when it does, kinda catches me by surprise.
>>
>>38291757
Here's a good comeback

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-VInuivaU4
>>
>>38290898
>i just cant relate to the whole BLM thing
me neither; it's SJWism for blacks and SJWism is retarded
>>
>>38291554

You need to live in a melting pot state like NYC, Chicago, Cali etc
>>
>>38288462
>/threading yourself
Fuck outta here newfag
>>
>>38288095
I imagine it depends on where you live and your economic status. Being an intellectual in a cosmopolitan area obsessed with being tolerant or being a careless hoodrat who nobody has any expectations of and getting to do whatever would probably be neat.
>>
>>38288919
I think she's just East African. They tend to have much gentler faces than their Western counterparts with the typical broad noses while retaining the dark skin.
>>
>>38292755
You should see AJ without makeup, she's really just another Black girl. Black Americans aren't East African.
>>
>>38291068
Listen boys...do you hear it?? thats the sound of a racist bullshit
>>
>>38288095
>What's it like to be black?
Either lots of unexplored internalized racism, from what I've seen from these threads, or lots of irrational hatred towards white people
>>
>>38291554

What >>38292548 said

NYC and California are where you wanna be for that. Being black won't hold you back from getting play in places like that.

Can't help being ugly though desu
>>
>>38291532

In fucking boonyville ohio. Most days im dressed in hospital scrubs and a gait belt carrying a black suitcase so some of these reaction boggle my mind.
>>
id have to gain some life experience to tell you. haha I'm a fucking neet.

but when I do I'll be sure to let you all in on the details.
>>
>what's it like to be black?

It's awful. Any type you make a post or contactfag in threads you have to give people a fucking triggerwarning that you're black just so they're not like WTF.

Most people won't date or befriend you. And 50% of the time it isn't even MUH RACISM, it's just that they're so scared or worried about what other people might think if they have a black boyfriend or friend, so they just completely write you off.

"Oh no my dad wouldn't go for that". I mean I understand that family is important but is it really worth your happiness? And then it's the experiences that other anons have posted above, being followed around in stores (although I can't recall that ever happening and I live in NYC), people crossing the street, etc etc.

No matter how bad you think you have it you don't have it the worst unless you're like 400+ lbs or you look like a straight up school shooter (I'm talking fedora, glasses, jean shorts, the whole 9). If you don't look anywhere remotely that bad then you still have a chance.
>>
>>38288789
>i wont be racist
>spews negative white stereotypes

??
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.