[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>when I murder children, I'm a monster >when soldiers

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1499708725349.jpg (50KB, 564x663px) Image search: [Google]
1499708725349.jpg
50KB, 564x663px
>when I murder children, I'm a monster
>when soldiers do it, they're heroes and get million-dollar movie deals about it
hmm...
>>
it's like you don't know anything about basic tribal behavior of the human animal

teamkill? get booted
>>
I bet a grand that if you said that same dumbass shit on /pol/, you would've gotten rekt. In fact, im going to rek you rn

By the glory and power of kek,
IM SUPPOSING YOU'RE REFERRING TO THE RECENT BOMBINGS DONE IN GAZA, SYRIA OR ANY OTHER KEBABERY. CIVILIAN CASUALTIES ARE AWFUL, FOR BOTH MEDIA AND GOVERNMENTS (GOVERNMENT INCLUDES ARMY YOU FUCKING MORON) CIVILIAN CASUALTIES ARE MOSTLY EITHER TACTICAL MISTAKES, OR TECHNICAL MISTAKES. WAIT LET ME GIVE YOU AN EXAMPLE

>The innocent palestinian civilians killed in the recent israeli bombings were given notice by the IDF (Israeli Defense Force) and still refused to move

Don't you dare try to reply without any other examples introducing civilian homicide cases in war zones
>>
>>38286979
literally the entire saudi-yemen conflict, we've been enabling the saudis to butcher yemeni children for years. not the mention the innumerable civilian casualties caused by drone strikes
>>
>>38287187

I'm sorry, but I don't recall Saudi Arabia being rewarded and praised for that genocide
>>
>>38287293
enabling them is hardly different from praising them
>>
It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets.
>>
>>38286979
>Creates multiple generations of accidental mass murder.
>Continually wants to know where his "thank you" is.
>>
>>38287322

Oh my, another pro-UN pussy
I have to agree, genocides need to be stopped.
But just having a couple families nuked doesnt mean it's genocide. (not referring to that saudi arabia thing you talked about)
>>
Wouldnt suprise me if OP was a female, just sayin
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.