[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a 23 y.o white male, and I have a strong desire to kill

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 363457467.jpg (12KB, 236x330px) Image search: [Google]
363457467.jpg
12KB, 236x330px
I'm a 23 y.o white male, and I have a strong desire to kill people.

Not innocent/random people, I'm not a psycho, but my enemies, I want to hunt evil people who really deserve to be dead. I have phantasies about craving a sword in someone's chest and see it bleeding.

Is that normal? Am I wrong?
>>
that's how a lot of men feel all of the time, it's pretty normal

all those violent assholes in school that you just couldn't understand? it just hit them sooner

just find an outlet and get over it, unfortunately there's never gonna be a cool war for our generation so you have to lift weights or watch violent movies or something
>>
>>38285724
Its normal to want to be a hero, but you take it a little too far. Be on a SWAT team if you really want to kill.
>>
>>38285819
I want to kill pretty sluts

I live in a place were there are tons of pretty sluts (hint hint: Elliot).

There is no outlet other than killing them.
>>
>>38285819
I dunno, it seems like a race war would happen in the next 10 years.
>>
>>38285724
You have a strong desire to mean something, to be a part of something. That's why liberal protesters throw bricks at cops and stuff. They feel like this is a "revolutionary moment".

It's natural, you're perfectly fine, but find meaningful things to do. I mean, hell, you could be a real Batman if you set your mind to it.
>>
>>38285724
this>>38285819
If you don't have violent desires you're probably a tranny or faggot
>>
>>38285853
if you want to do something good for those of us you leave behind, kill some dudes so the ratio gets slightly better.
>>
>>38285868
This family
>t.anon
>>
>>38285867

ye but we're not gonna be bayoneting each other to death in trenches, it'll just be artillery and faggot snipers. a boring modern war
>>
>>38285880
>faggots
Homosexual males tend to be the most violent serial killers.
>>
File: 1467672559781.gif (45KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1467672559781.gif
45KB, 499x499px
>>38285819

He could go paki bashing.

It's a fun past time.
>>
>>38285940
This. There was a faggot who killed and raped a guy with an icepick. He recorded it and uploaded it too.
>>
>>38285724
We need more heroes that dont go killing strangers in their shootings...
But still, I find that you think a lot on the graphic part of the act, and thats kind of fucked up.

Try to control your impulses and talk more about whats going in your head.
>>
>>38286000

ye he was cool he also raped the corpse
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.