[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your guys' favorite television series?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 11

What's your guys' favorite television series? Pic related is mine
>>
pic related is mine
i really enjoyed the series and cant wait for the second
>>
File: 151110-peep-show.jpg (96KB, 748x421px) Image search: [Google]
151110-peep-show.jpg
96KB, 748x421px
Pic related was way too relatable
>>
>>38286334
I really liked that one. A bit slow at times but when he was possessed and broke into the place to save his sister the disaster he left in his wake (the guys submerged in the ground) was awesome.
>>
>>38286334
i really love aubrey plaza after watchng this. she plays the perfect crazy girl / drug addict
>>
File: 2742670-game.jpg (324KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
2742670-game.jpg
324KB, 2000x1000px
GoT, best show Ive seenin ages.

>inb4 normie reeee
>>
File: buffy the vampire slayer 11.jpg (59KB, 656x472px) Image search: [Google]
buffy the vampire slayer 11.jpg
59KB, 656x472px
>>38285454
Great taste, anon! I wish they had another season.

Pic is my favorite show. I remember being really suicidal during the years it was on TV, but I promised myself I'd wait until it was over to do it. I felt a little better by the time it ended so I didn't go through with it. I think Buffy saved my life.
>>
Season two is on my "Why I Shouldn't Fucking End it All" list.
>>
>>38286585
If you mean season 1 to 3 yes,

past 4 it turned to shit and now its utter normie drivel.
>>
>>38286334
It's really a neet show.
Anyway mine would be Agents of Shield.
>>
File: 46a.jpg (747KB, 3000x1600px) Image search: [Google]
46a.jpg
747KB, 3000x1600px
>>38285454
for me it has got to be F is for Family with bill burr the show is so over the top its just awesome and if i want a bit of neostalga i watch live streams of king of the hill on youtube its basically the Seinfeld of adult cartoons. Also bobs burgers with its clean but adult humor and like the next simpsons could never really get into the simpsions
>>
>>38286690
I've liked all of it desu. Favourite parts were ending of se6, s4,e10 fight and s4ep8 fight
>>
File: 1434557219756.png (94KB, 898x620px) Image search: [Google]
1434557219756.png
94KB, 898x620px
>>38286773
as soon as they divulged from the books it went to shit as far as im concerned

big explosions and le unexpected deaths just for the sake of it, stannis killing shireen even though the episode before they had a tender moment, but no he burns her anyway (his only heir and child) because "its cold lol", or barristan (one of, if not the, best fighter in westeros) killed by a few slavers with masks and daggers

i would be here all day writing a list of everything thats wrong with it and why its progressively gotten worse since around season 4 but whatever

i only watch it now to laugh at it and i used to love it, fair enough if you still enjoy it but i cant take it seriously anymore
>>
quarry
the knick
>>
>>38287068
I haven't read the books, maybe that would change my opinion on it. Ordered them a few days ago
>>
>>38285454
1. Friends.
2. Stargate SG1.
3. Too many to try decide between... probably Fawlty Towers or The Mighty Boosh.
>>
File: 1462227394229.png (1MB, 850x634px) Image search: [Google]
1462227394229.png
1MB, 850x634px
>>38287133
i havent read them either (and im sure they get progressively worse too) but there are a lot of changes they made in the show that are legitimately retarded and make no sense. of course a lot of it is also oc, some good (like hardhome) most bad (like bad pussy and a dual wielding arthur dayne).
>>
File: pica.jpg (27KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
pica.jpg
27KB, 500x332px
>>38285454
I don't watch televised entertainment. It always either perpetuates this notion of relationships having the ability to liven up your insignificant existence and make everything fine and lovely, or showcases relationships in another typical manner, but still as being easy to acquire and something for everyman. Y'know, we all have casual sex, one night stands, abortions, partners, we all cheat, then we laugh it off over some overpricing liquor in a night club, seeking our next mate. And I've been posting on /r9k/ for some time now for a reason.
I've only ever found a few dramas independent of this notion, and I liked them. But I don't want to sift through the pile of rom-coms to find another. It's gotten to the point where even cute girls in any form of digital entertainment bother me. More so than the ones I can see in front of me and smell, so close yet so far away from my reach.
>>
Always Sunny

I know it's somewhat normie humor but It and Ancient aliens are all the TV I watch
>>
File: 3463576.png (401KB, 628x434px) Image search: [Google]
3463576.png
401KB, 628x434px
>>38285454
Robots ree because he's a turbochad, but it's a fucking hilarious show that always leaves me fact-checking the niche jokes they throw.
>>
>>38286355

Great taste anon. Peep show was extremely realistic in terms of a comedy show.
>>
>>38285454
Don't watch tv.
i spoiled myself with all kinds of greek tragedies and it seems like all tv shows are just the same greek tragedies but names/place changed and makes it too predictable.
GoT is over rated trash while im at it.
>>
>>38285454

One of the greatest TV series ever. So disappointed they cancelled it.
>>
>>38287623
>reference that the writer knew
>niche joke
as if you don't remember random specific shit that other people would think is eccentric if you bothered to mention it

anyways archer is fine
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.