[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://themuse.jezebel.com/i-m-tire d-of-watching-brown-men-

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1478382122783.gif (817KB, 320x204px) Image search: [Google]
1478382122783.gif
817KB, 320x204px
http://themuse.jezebel.com/i-m-tired-of-watching-brown-men-fall-in-love-with-white-1796522590

wow, I never thought I'd actually see it, to actually see female mental gymnastics in action, but this article is a fucking GOLDMINE of it.

This was posted by this brown girl I'm friends with on normiebook, the SAME brown girl not one month ago I was riding in a car with, who was lamenting the fact that she wants to date white guys, but they don't like her. The same girl who almost exclusively has dated white guys in the past, and who always bragged about getting with white guys. The SAME girl who in that car ride also talked about how blatantly racist white guys have been to her, but she still wants to date them. Every single brown girl I've come to know has been white washed up the wazoo, and has exclusively been dating white guys for the past several years. It's guaranteed this girl only posted this article because she was butthurt about white guys not liking her, an article which was also written by a butthurt brown woman.

I fucking hate women hahahaha
>>
Classic stuff op

Original preemption
>>
I aint giving that fucking stain of a website my traffic, but yeah good example of the rock-bottom which modern journalism has reached. Literally some brown skinned roastie venting her personal frustrations onto the public. Utter trash.
>>
Bro you can't just go around getting triggered by every stupid thing people say and do, or you're going to be angry for the rest of your life.
>>
>>38285514
This is the truth though. Why shouldn't he be angry at cunts betraying their race with men who hate their race? It's called hating your enemy and traitors as anyone else should in a race war.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.