[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do exactly as you like. That is the true meaning of pleasure.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: 1499719979310.jpg (120KB, 1434x878px) Image search: [Google]
1499719979310.jpg
120KB, 1434x878px
Do exactly as you like. That is the true meaning of pleasure. Pleasure leads to joy and joy leads to happiness. Chasing sluts is weakness.
>>
File: 67564564356346.jpg (49KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
67564564356346.jpg
49KB, 1280x720px
>>38283515
its simpler than most people think and I have to agree, to truly pursue your own desires gives someone great pleasure

to follow your own justice, an even greater pleasure too. the sweet taste of punishment and revenge will never become old and torn
>>
>>38283515
What if I like to chase sluts?
>>
>>38283515
>Do what you want
>But not this this or that
Fucking idiot
>>
File: 1129130_1350075674894_full.jpg (73KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1129130_1350075674894_full.jpg
73KB, 1280x720px
Top ten anime friendships.
>>
File: 4564563.png (136KB, 324x340px) Image search: [Google]
4564563.png
136KB, 324x340px
>>38283564
>implying you truly desire to chase sluts
>>
I will originally and obligatorily post my 2-part theses on sexuality and life.

I hold the term 'radical aegosexuality' to mean the rejection (either willful or innate) of societal norms, especially regarding sex. In my personal belief on this issue, physical sex in real life is inherently subhuman and reprehensible. In engaging in it, a person denies humanity's gift of technology, which has allowed one to foster infinite mental sexuality.

Thus the sexual person aligns themselves with animals, humanity's ancient past, and becomes a slave to their distant instinctual mind. Wasting money and time on another self-degenerated sexual, simply to feel that hormonal rush and feeling of societal accomplishment (a farce of it's own) all the while claiming that the chemical process they feel is 'love'.

Those of you using terminology such as '3DPD' and 'waifu' may not know it, but you are among the enlightened, with willpower to resist society's vile mockery, and using humanity's self-gifted technology to create a more perfect world which was, arguably it's purpose from the outset.
>>
>>38283581
No. But telling people to let go of spooks and then giving them one yourself is retarded and only works on weak minded simpletons.
>>
CONTUNIED.
Your fictional fetishes, no matter how lewd or outlandish, show a mind willing to break society's chains and enter a true world of infinite feeling, in fact, on could argue that the waifu concept is a more pure concept of love than all others. As while the one forming a relationship with the character in question cannot directly contact them, given their fictional status, they persist in this relationship regardless, showing a deeply more genuine, less judgmental non-circumstantial form of 'love' closer to the definition than anything you'd encounter on Facebook.

Reject, resist, discover, prosper. Become a human being closer to the singularity than the vast majority, I promise you, inner peace is possible if you simply realize the farce of society's cold, bitter chains and cast them off with conviction.

Choose enlightenment, peace, infinite possibilities for arousal and virtuous love.

Or bend to society and choose: emotional stress, financial expenses, disease, endless competition, extremely limited, socially imposed false form of love, angry and vindictive partners, and ending in a disgusting display of obsolete reproduction and childbirth, which culminates into a life spent in slavery to the offspring. You are human, your brain is yours (or is it?), choose.
>>
>>38283547
You are a cuck because sooner or later you are going to marry one.

>looking for sluts for emotional validation
>>
>>38283515
ayy its kyou from Fruits Basket
>>
>>38283515

What.

Did you pull that from an anime or something? For your sake, I sure hope you don't think that's profound-- or even remotely useful.

>>38283593
>>38283612

Get a load of this grandiose faggot.
>>
>>38283581
>do what you want!
>I want to do X
>no, you don't really want to do that, you should do Y instead!

wew I almost fell for it
>>
File: 1486069055245.jpg (193KB, 2048x1447px) Image search: [Google]
1486069055245.jpg
193KB, 2048x1447px
>>38283669
>t. spooked slut chasing normalfag

how does it feel being forced to do things you hate or are apathetic to just to survive?
>>
>>38283612
>>38283593

I resisted. It all started with admitting to being a virgin in high school, I was liberated from having to chase whores. People would risk getting a fat whore they don't even like pregnant just to say that they did and fit in. A man that terrified of disappointing the tribe will never reach higher consciousness.
>>
File: 1449114733802.jpg (53KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1449114733802.jpg
53KB, 640x640px
>>38283739

>puke out a non-sensical string of buzzwords.
>Assumptive and myopic questions.

I think we're in entirely different leagues, here. Tell ya what, you just stick to... whatever it is you got goin' on over there. Just letting you know, your 'thesis' is utterly insane, and I think you should stop watching anime at this point in your life.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.