[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Its another "Anon, we need to talk about your future. You

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 1498391581523.jpg (21KB, 229x343px) Image search: [Google]
1498391581523.jpg
21KB, 229x343px
Its another "Anon, we need to talk about your future. You cant just sit around and play video games all the time" episode...
>>
File: 1499214017138.jpg (36KB, 351x500px) Image search: [Google]
1499214017138.jpg
36KB, 351x500px
>>38283461
"Champ, you can't just stay there and play video games all the time. It's not normal. It's time you went outside and got a job. I'm taking you to look for one, and I'm not taking no for an answer. Speak with the manager, look him in the eye, and give him a firm handshake. It's about time."
>>
>>38283461
>dad gets home from work
>ex-drug addict failure of a man
>trapped in a go-nowhere job and a dying marriage
>angerly attempts to thrust advice at me under the umbrella of "older and wiser"

Yeah I'm sure you learned a whole lot about the world alternating between drugs, alcohol and jesus
>>
>>38283577
>alternating between drugs, alcohol and jesus

same as my dad lol. I almost bought it til we caught him with another woman
>>
File: 1498163687135.jpg (38KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1498163687135.jpg
38KB, 640x640px
>tfw both of your parents and your brother is very successful and you are the only failure in life.
>>
>>38283577
He doesnt wasnt to see you ending up in the same dead end job
>>
>>38283609
It was no fun bobby, I tell ya wahat. Combine it with a dash of the old bi-polar and the ability to be utterly offended by literally anything.

One year Christmas day passed in terse silence because one of us apparently made an expression he translated as some kind of subtle insult. This happened a lot.
>Close the door a little too hard? You clearly think you're hot shit and need to be shouted down before I slam every door on the way out

>You look a fraction less then neutral while my music is blaring at 80% Well it's time to storm after you, scream about your attitude then get drunk and max it out
>>
>>38283710
Then why'd he never say that? It was always "I know better" and when one more family failure is saying it to a teenager with no way out is it any surprise that I struggled to take anything he said to heart?

A father is somebody you're supposed to respect, not alternate between fear. hate and nothing
>>
>parents bother me about getting work for the summer after slaving away in a full time college course all year
>get a full time job that's easy and pays well
>too much money than I know what to do with
>everything i want to buy is just escapism
>everything i want to do is pretty shallow, travelling is needlessly expensive, stream lined to the point of boring and not worth the hassle
>mfw i'm just working to afford alcohol

Having a job makes me more depressed, I used to work towards having money and now that I have it I realise anything I want to spend it on is pointless and having a career to earn more money sucks, I am workin towards a "fulfilling" by other's standards, job in the veterinary field but I don't get fulfillment from it, it'll just pay the bills
>>
>>38283784
I dont know your dad, maybe his message means good but his way of expressing is shit tier
>>
File: Totb.jpg (33KB, 575x556px) Image search: [Google]
Totb.jpg
33KB, 575x556px
>>38283461
> mfw thats mother

I understand that she wants the best for me, but she just wants results and doesnt care about WHY im the waste of space that Im today.
Even tho she can barely earn money and deppends on my stepp father to pay the bills.

My father is more like my uncle, he was never there, so he just invites me to hang with him and tells me I should fix my life without any advice or help.

Things would be easier if I had money for the medicine to deal with my meme deppression and anxiety.
>>
>>38283907
Believe it or not Anon, but some dads are huge cunts. Be glad that your dad isn't
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.