[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw this qt girl killed herself really makes me think why

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: oYgAn0lJ.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
oYgAn0lJ.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
>tfw this qt girl killed herself
really makes me think

why do qt girls kill themselves?
>>
>>38283294

Whats the backstory? Why? How? infos?
>>
For the same reasons other people kill themselves.
> tfw tried to kms three times
> every time people said I'd recover from it and things would become better
> falling_from_bridge.txt
>>
>>38283294
The fact that you need to frame this question as a matter of QTs vs everyone else is incredible. Normies, Stacys, and Chads can't be depressed? Moron.
>>
>>38283439
>three times
>still alive
what method did u use
>>
>>38283439
Man you even a failure at killing yourself just get a gun nigga like shoot yourself nigga
>>
File: 1497157726016-r9k.jpg (60KB, 612x472px) Image search: [Google]
1497157726016-r9k.jpg
60KB, 612x472px
>>38283354
> the ONE AND BEST GUY I EVER SEEN, AAAAAH
> this guy said her shit and rejrct her love
> AAAAHOW HE CAN REJECT ME,??? EVERYONE LOVE ME, I'M PRETTY! WHY?
> she get her super depressive 3 months of life and kill herself after he did not send her a single message all this time

I just know how it works. I even know one girl who do this shit right now, aaaand I could not help her even by coming out as her lover, damn. That's true "pretty girl" curse, desu.
>>
Same reason males do

There's no difference between the two we only perceive differences because we refuse to believe anyone can be sad
>>
>>38283294
she looks like an average west coast sea roastie. not even qt
>>
>>38283294
beautiful people eventually are not really people
from the first they are treated as supernatural beings which exceed the species
so they drift through the world not really as part of it
this eventually becomes a maddening exile not unlike that of the scarlet letter except there is not even a letter to blame but merely the visage which has alienated you from the first
it is true that the ugly folks are by far more the members of a thriving community than the gorgeous bepedastaled ones
>>
>>38283476
same method robots use to court girls

sitting at home and playing video games
>>
>>38283294
If she killed herself why is she still tweeting

https://twitter.com/iameileenkang
>>
>>38283439
don't listen to them anon things can get better if you try :)
>>
>>38284580
Could you explain further in more details?
>>
>>38284730
Well they're literally the same girl so idk what you want from me senpai
>>
File: WE WUZ KANGS movie.jpg (11KB, 487x324px) Image search: [Google]
WE WUZ KANGS movie.jpg
11KB, 487x324px
>>38284645
>https://twitter.com/iameileenkang

I AM KANGZ AS WELL!!
>>
>>38283474
>>38283474
Staceys and Chads get laid all the time by other hot people, giving them constant validation and love in their lives

They have perfect lives and have nothing to be sad about
>>
>>38284550
She is asian, which makes her an automatic 9/10 on 4chan
>>
>>38284938
Seriously, i wonder how badly white women have treated 4channers that they consider a sea monkey a 10/10
>>
A huge, huge number of girls have the exact same mindset as robots. The only difference is most of them have no reason to feel that way. A 7/10 girl like the OP will still have zero self-esteem and feel like she's a worthless piece of shit, even while she has hundreds of friends, can pull chads, and get good jobs just on looks.
>>
is that a hapa? that's probably why
>>
>>38283294

Because Chad was taken.
Fuck roasties.
>>
>>38284938
/r9k/ seems to have the most normies around nowadays, and they have no eyes for discerning asian races. /s/ threads on asians are really bad too if it's not strictly jap. some of the ugliest jungle asians ever get fawned over, and we're seeing another one here. it's not even the good kind of yellow fever, it's sad
>>
File: 1499635309051.jpg (37KB, 500x364px) Image search: [Google]
1499635309051.jpg
37KB, 500x364px
>>38284913
>Nothing to be sad about

B-but people only like Stacey for her looks! What a hell she must live!
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.