[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

25+ Feels General

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: best state.jpg (582KB, 959x771px) Image search: [Google]
best state.jpg
582KB, 959x771px
>how have you changed in the past 15 years edition

used to:
>watch Bill Maher, The Daily Show, The Colbert Report, watch Bill O' Reily to make fun of it
>used to be against guns
>used to listen to ska/punk music
>used to lash out at guys who made (anything I perceived as) misogynist remarks
>made fun of jocks and how "they would grow up to vote republican and beat their wives"
>anytime someone criticized another country I would say "well it's not as bad as in america because [insert uninformed convoluted reasoning]"
>profess to love literature and say how america's getting dumber, meanwhile I never read too much myself beyond required reading, didn't do that well in school, didn't watch any scientific documentaries beyond Cosmos, all the while thinking Idiocracy was the greatest movie ever made when my friend gave me the dvd
>weighed 220 pounds but had very little muscle mass; ate omnivore diet
>always criticized cub/boy scout program, quit the second my parents gave me permission

now:
>realize how both progressivism and neo-conservatism have failed us, am now libertarian bordering anarchist
>own a huge gun collection
>like folk and heartland rock
>realize that defending women will get me no pussy (and I should remain a virgin anyway) and how modern women have been ruined
>have made friends with former football playing alphas in the gun scene, we go shooting in the desert a couple times a month
>realized America was the last bastion of hope in the world (though realize it too is probably now a lost cause after seeing all the government bootlickers from the Oregon Standoff days and how both Ron and Rand Paul have lost the nomination. And unfortunately a lot of our allies have now become Trump fanboys)
>don't watch any television cause it melts your brain and is propaganda. read a ton of non-fiction books
>at 5'9 I weigh 165 pounds and have decent muscle mass; eat nutritarian-focused vegan diet
>can live both innawoods and innadesert when shit hits the fan
>>
>>38282069
You are the prime example of why I hate this state
>>
>>38282069
31 years old now.

Used to:
>Not care about politics
>Not care about guns
>Play PS2
>Drink Dr. Pepper
>Watch anime
>be a virgin

Now:
>Still don't care about politics
>Can take or leave guns, irrelevant
>Play PS4
>Drink rum
>Watch Netflix documentaries or historical fiction
>had sex
>>
>>38282107
what's to hate?
>>38282157
you really shouldn't drink soda or alcohol. I only drink water and eat plants. follow my example.
>nonvirgin
what are you doing here?
>>
>>38282239
Those two drinks are amazing together.

Even if you had tge heathiest diet and lifestyle in the way you're still gonna die, so fuck it.

The only reason you care now is because you think some girl will give you a chance so long as you look fit and athletic. Might be some truth yo that, but what happens once you do get laid? After that it's going to be hard to care about anything beyond your base pleasures, and once you've fucked a few times going back to fapping is just more convenient tbqh.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.