[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be your typical /r9k/ robot ex-shutin beta >Except tried

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1499712467284.webm (607KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1499712467284.webm
607KB, 640x640px
>Be your typical /r9k/ robot ex-shutin beta
>Except tried LSD because of DarkNet and /r9k/ threads
>Go to city center today because of random doctor's appointment
>Read my book at coffe shop and walk around the historic city center in scalding hot Mediterranean climate while I'm there
>Notice an extraordinary amount of tattooed up degenerates walking the streets as tourists
>Oh right that large festival going to happen in my city soon
>See qt with large swirly colorful vortex shirt (that often Hippies wear) walking alone
>Send pic of her to my acid experienced friend from the Netherlands as a in-joke, on whatsapp
>He tells me I should ask her trip with me
>Disregard his advice and complain to him about autism
>Buy bus ticked home
>Change my mind on the bus
>Rush out
>Can't find her
>Search for her in scalding hot city center for 3 hours walking miles while feeling the heat waves wash across me
>Notice some other seriously qt degenerate thicc sluts with tats, full on whore lipsticc and stretched ear rings on the way
>Lose them too while asking friend for advice on what to do
>Another half an hour passes as i'm just walking the streets looking out for degenerate qts
>Start to feel the effects of heat exhaustion, feet hurt like hell
>Fuck it
>Zero in on first degenerate looking tattooed up qt with Stretchy ear rings
>She's taller than me or same height but with no slut makeup
>Stalk for a while while sitting on a bench
>She gets up
>Finally go in for the kill before she is lost too
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
24KB, 480x360px
>>38281206
cont

>Follow and intercept her like suave Latino Lover
>"H-h-hey"
>"Y-y-you f-f-from around here?"
She says she's not
>A-a-a-ah ok then, I'm a local here
>She's looking at me questionably
>Nothing's coming out, my mouth shivering, mom's spaghetty falling out
>Literally mumble " I-i-i'm kind of autistic"
>"U-u-uh I-i-i'm just assuming things b-b-b-but because of your e-e-ear rings you see..."
>"Uh-oh w-w-would you....
>W-w-would you like to trip acid with me tomorrow?"
>She say's she's sorry but she's already here with someone
>Says she Hopes i have i nice time
>I start my panicked exit maneuver
>"I-i-it's ok, it's ok, np"
>Unironically mutter "I'm sorry for the autism and autistic situation"
>Walk at my fastest pace for 10 minutes to make sure i get away from her as far as possible
>mfw

>Asking random qts on the street if they want to do drugs with me
Is this the beginning of a new and beautiful mental illness, lads?
>>
>>38281227

I read all of that. You're an excellent storyteller OP. I'm in physical pain now.
>>
funny story. you sound like you bother your friend a bit though with the self-deprecation. if you want some advice, take kratom. you shake a bit but you will be much smoother. don't tell anyone, it's for autismos only. lost my virginity on it
>>
File: 1499233493391.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1499233493391.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>38281227
>asking a girl to take drugs with you as one of the first things you say to her

this is totally not sketchy at all!
in fact it makes you seem like a very trustworthy guy, keep it up OP!
>>
>>38281227

dont worry op. everyone fucks up from time to time. nice story btw
>>
Wew fuckin laddie op
>>
>>38281206
>>38281227
DONT GIVE UP
just try more
>>
Where do I like, subrice and peace?
>>
Everyone is complimenting your story telling ability! That's cool for you, I guess they might be exaggerating because they think you have low self-esteem though. Who knows
>>
>>38281206
I'm astonished that you didn't get the police called on you. You essentially screamed that you were going to rape and murder her and leave her ravaged corpse in the woods.

Nice try but clearly the execution was terrible.
>>
>>38281349
Doing it will make you look like an openminded and spontaneous person.
>>
Friend here.

All I can say is laugh about it. Life experience. Your assumptions on the
percieved social situation do not matter. Its irrelevant since your perception is coming from the void.

You did the right thing. Do it again. Dont considerate on how or what. Dont think of how you come ascross.

Just do.404
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.