[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

been smoking a joint every night for the last 5-6 months but

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

File: 1494363990355.jpg (261KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1494363990355.jpg
261KB, 640x640px
been smoking a joint every night for the last 5-6 months but decided to throw all my weed out 2 days ago. got drunk both days because i couldnt fall asleep.
anyone had experiences quitting weed?
>>
Hey man, uh, where'd you throw that weed out?
>>
>>38281008
Yes. Sleeping was tougher. Same thing happened with Dr-prescribed opiates. Just eat well and get some exercise and you should be fine
>>
>>38281008
been there enough times OP, once youve gone 2 or 3 days without smoking you completely stop caring. it might seem like everything is boring without it at first.
>>
File: 1493926212486.jpg (14KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1493926212486.jpg
14KB, 480x480px
>>38281008
Yea I did weed for 3 years daily and I stopped the first week is tough, like not really tough, its just because you have to break a habit of wanting to smoke and sleeping is a little harder.

Tho real talk dont be a bitch and give in. There are people battling heroin withdrawals and are strong enough to not go back, while you are dealing we the easiest shit to get off of.
>>
>>38281008
>quitting weed
It's not hard compared to quitting cigs or speed. Just go do something else.
>>
I tried to quit weed this year. Made it for about 3 months but i was so irritable and sleepless i couldn't take it anymore. I think I've permanently fucked up my brain and I'm afraid I'll never be able to sleep properly again without weed. I picked up 2 ozs a few weeks ago and have been blissful ever since. It's still depressing though that i can't be strong enough to live w/o weed. If i could do it again i would have never done the shit.
>>
File: IMG_20170510_180336.jpg (2MB, 3200x2368px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170510_180336.jpg
2MB, 3200x2368px
>>38281008
Why would you quit weed? It's harmless.

I don't even consider it a drug, I smoke before bed, guarantees a brilliant night of sleep, also if I'm sore, bruised or about to have the cold, weed cures it instantly.
>>
>>38281272
Regardless if what you are saying, weed is not harmless. As an avid user for several years, it has definitely slowed me down in a lot of ways.
>>
File: 1493886827481.jpg (684KB, 1250x1450px) Image search: [Google]
1493886827481.jpg
684KB, 1250x1450px
>>38281272
You sound like a terrible person to be around, acting like a highschooler getting irritable because you dont have weed like wtf.
>No mom get out of my face, Im mad because I haven't gotten high in 3 months, I just cant be happy without my crutch, I need to deal with life through a haze of taco bell and laughing at non funny things. Also I cant sleep ether, it couldn't be because I sit inside all day and do nothing that would make me tired. It has to be cuz im not high :(
>>
File: 1499710019666.png (863KB, 1079x606px) Image search: [Google]
1499710019666.png
863KB, 1079x606px
>>38281283
I'm currently studying, moving into my final year and by looking at my grades and when I started smoking heavily, it has definitely influenced my grades, sadly. I don't plan on quitting, actually, I just need a month or two away from it so I don't end up smoking every day like I used to. Also, I began not being able to do anything - a bike ride, might as well get high before. A trip to the supermarket is a lot more fun high, walking around with your headphones. Fuck, even watching a movie with my brother and sister. It just became too much.
>>
Yeah I just stopped because why not. I didn't really feel much different desu.
>>
>>38281008
I haven't smoked im like 3 months. Im bored and unhappy most of the time now.
>>
File: Watermelon Kut.jpg (113KB, 472x354px) Image search: [Google]
Watermelon Kut.jpg
113KB, 472x354px
The only drug worth doing is mushrooms, acid, mescaline or dmt. Maybe ketamine but the psychedelics are the best.
>Get to have a whole day of fun and trippyness, alone or with friends
>Get to experience life in a way you just couldn't otherwise
>Get to talk to hippy ass bitches about drugs

The list goes on, weed just is meh like its cool when your young but then it just seems childish
>>
>>38281523
do you feel clearer in your head?
>>
>>38281558
What does that even mean? I feel the same sober as i did before, only now i have nothing to look forward to.
>>
File: download (4).jpg (12KB, 212x238px) Image search: [Google]
download (4).jpg
12KB, 212x238px
>>38281008
Weed was easy for me to quit.

If I smoke it now I just have a 6 hour panic attack.
>>
>>38281744
why not start again?
>>
>smoke a bowl
>feel like shit for the rest of the day

who else? quitting weed shouldn't be a problem. It's not physically addictive. Resist the urge to smoke
>>
>>38281554
I've been meaning to dabble in psychedelics. I've tried shrooms once and it was strange. We took it at Sequoia Park in the evening when it started getting dark. What is acid like? Are the visuals like shrooms, without the introspection?
>>
>>38281835
Living back at home. But im getting edibles soon.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.