[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this just happened >start to smell my own foul smell >that's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1431882930964.png (138KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1431882930964.png
138KB, 350x350px
this just happened
>start to smell my own foul smell
>that's a sign for me to take a shower
>get in shower
>normie brother bought a new shampoo
>i usually use my mother's shampoo
>decide to try it
>it's menthol
>says it refreshes the scalp
>pour it all over head
>shit starts fucking burning
>start blasting water on it
>the pain won't go away
>it feels like someone is rubbing mint all over my head
>after a couple minutes of flailing it goes away
>decide to masturbate
>might as well use a shampoo as lube
>have a genius idea
>what if i use my normie brother's shampoo as lube?
>being an M i thought the burning feel would make me even harder
>pour some on hand
>start rubbing shampoo on the head and balls
>first minute nothing happens
>i just continue masturbating
>couple seconds later it hits and boy does it fucking hit hard
>it feels like someone is pouring lava on my dick and balls but it's ice lava
>i'm on the ground trying to rub the pain away
>dick gets harder cause of pain
>the burning area increases
>helpme.jpg
>it just won't go away
>decide to continue masturbating with the cool dick
>i feel like i'm cumming ice shards
>my dick comes back to it's senses
>i finish up and leave

7/10 would try it again. How did your last shower go?
>>
>>38280990

My last shower was around 4 years ago living in a homeless hostel thing (I have baths now because no shower so...).

It was pretty shit. I had to use the disabled one because the other was being used. They did not like me using the disabled one despite there being no handicapped people whatsoever living there. They came knocking on the door shouting at me. I was very new to the area and couldn't make out what they were saying. I had also forgot to take a towel so I had to get dressed while soaking wet to receive a bollocking about being in there in the first place.
>>
>>38280990
Last shower was this afternoon. Was pretty meh. I can't stay in for long because of the third level water restrictions my country is going through. Also your story reminded me of the anon that shoved mints up his ass trying to improve the smell of his farts but he just shat mint goo in the end.
>>
>>38281151
>shoved mints up his ass trying to improve the smell of his farts

That's a twisted kind of genius. I might try that...
>>
>>38280990
Pretty good I let down the window while showering to feel the sun(praise it), remembered it was open and said fuck whose watching. Got hard and masted right to my room afterwards.

10/10 would indecently erect D for getting VitD again
>>
Mine was yesterday, mainly because I was getting rashes on my inner thigh. My hair feels amazing now.
>>
>>38280990
When I did this I just got out the fucking shower, and that was a massive mistake because obviously everything is colder when you get out the shower. My nob was now essentially a pussy
>>
>>38280990
>have inverse psoriasis (near my dick)
>go into shower
>turn water really hot
>let it just burn the shit outta my psoriasis
>feels good
>feels real good
>feels amazing
>jizz all over the wall
>slip and fall over
>bleed

8.5/10
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.