[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be hanging out with girl I like at her dorm >her boyfriend

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 1.jpg (50KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
50KB, 1024x576px
>be hanging out with girl I like at her dorm
>her boyfriend comes over also
>feels bad, but I don't wanna just leave
>We all sit around and talk, he's actually pretty cool, but I still wish he would go.
>I get up from the couch to go to the fridge, thinking that I'll get everyone some sodas.
>I decide to ask her boyfriend if he wants anything
>Have immediate brain collapse
>"You want anything, daddy?"
>fuck
>They both start cracking up
>"Sure thing, sweetheart!"
>They will not drop it
>He gets up next to me and pats my back
>It doesn't help that he's like a foot taller than me
>"It's all good bro, don't worry about it."
>She's still giggling.

What have I done? Why did I say that?
>>
>>38280032
time to become a cucky, anonie.
>>
>>38280032
>We all sit around and talk, he's actually pretty cool, but I still wish he would go.
That's what they're thinking about you, at best.
>>
That's the first step to a threesome where you'll get his dick in you, best prepare now.
>>
>>38280058
No, she invited me over originally. Then though he should come to.
>>38280051
What does that mean?
>>
File: 021 - RoFTngF.gif (2MB, 228x180px) Image search: [Google]
021 - RoFTngF.gif
2MB, 228x180px
>>38280058
this is true.

also, how the fuck are people THIS autistic?
>you want anything daddy?
like, what the fuck man
>>
>>38280032
You fucked up lol. You placed him above you yourself, as if the height thing wasn't enough.
>>
File: 1298391839131.jpg (32KB, 477x500px) Image search: [Google]
1298391839131.jpg
32KB, 477x500px
>>38280075
>then thought he should come to

this is her wanting you gone, sweetheart
>>
>>38280128
I literally asked her if I should leave, and she said "No, no, stay, it'll be fun!"
>>
File: 1366504956710.jpg (41KB, 477x500px) Image search: [Google]
1366504956710.jpg
41KB, 477x500px
>"You want anything, daddy?"
i don't think this happened. if it did ... i'm sorry
>>
>>38280032
This whole situation is woman's fault. I hate women so much
>>
>>38280032
Good one, s9n!
>>
>>38280144
you are such a fucking cuck
>>
>>38280032
Well, now they think you are a faggot. Better say you are bi and want a threesome, and maybe as he's fucking your ass, she'll let you go down on her.
>>
>>38280607
that's the most submissive thing I can think of. not my kinda thing. I just made a mistake, that's all.
>>
>>38280652
It doesn't matter. They are going to think you are a faggot from now on. You are going to pretty much be that girl's gay friend who wants to get fucked by her boyfriend. That's the life you have now.
>>
>>38280652
For future reference don't give anyone place over you, you went submissive and fell below him in both of their eyes. Now you're some gay beta faggot.
>>
>>38280032
I think it's funny it was no big deal
>>
If you weren't autistic you could've still salvaged that as an intentional shit joke, but it's way too late for that now
>>
>>38280144

Fun for her and him.
To laugh at you sweetie.
>>
>>38280032
that slip revealed what your brain really wants. time to get him to fuck your ass anon.
>>
>>38280144
>being this fucking autistic
jesus christ anon just take her daddy's cock already
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.