[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does society condemn other forms of racism while tolerating

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 15

Why does society condemn other forms of racism while tolerating and encourage the persecution of gingers?
>>
>>38278601
You can only be racist to people. Paddies aren't people.
>>
>>38278601
>gingers are a race
>inb4 outdated racial pseudo-science
>>
because normies always want a scapegoat, somebody to laugh and make jokes at at the party. once doing that to blacks, gays and other minorities, red haired people became next.
funny thing is one of the signs of very pure germanic heritage

gingerbros need to unite and form a colony
>>
>>38278645
I think there's no hope. Gingers will be last and ethernal victims of people's bullying.
t. ginger
>>
File: conan.jpg (240KB, 1179x1600px) Image search: [Google]
conan.jpg
240KB, 1179x1600px
>>38278735
yeah, i'm ginger as well. make a black joke and everyone gets butthurt but gingers are free game.
gingers went from being respected in the past (like pagan europe) and now we're despised everwhere
>>
>>38278601
In societies eyes, it isn't racism when it's mocking white people.

See blonde jokes too.
>>
>>38278645
>gingerbros need to unite and form a colony
Uh, anon...
>>
>>38278645
All I have to do is stand in the sun and then your colony can't do shit

>>38278781
>hair color is a race
>>
>>38278786
ireland genetic traits for red hair come from Germania and the Germanic peoples.
The Native irish actually have dark hair and light eyes most of the time, the Redhaired ones are the ones from when the Norse invaded. It's the same with Scotland, the redhaired scottish are from when the anglo saxons and norse invaded. and the caledonians were germanic anyway
>>
>>38278796
redhaired people are designed to function with least sunlight. our colony would be in northern hyperborean russia or northern norway.
>>
>>38278601
Same reason Americans don't like asians. They are so few and far between that they might as well be aliens on another planet.
>>
>>38278796
>hair color is a race

No, but red and blonde hair are white traits and it's socially acceptable to make jokes and insult people over it.

If I were to call a black person dumb or soulless, imagine peoples reaction.
>>
>>38278874
>trying this hard to feel oppressed
Kekoroni the blonde jokes only apply to women if anything it's a sexist joke and everyone makes fun of redheads including white people. Neither of which compare to racial slurs or insults towards non-whites. Go cry in a corner
>>
>>38278874
The joke isn't about them being white though. It's about their hair color, quit being retarded.
>>
>>38278817
>caledonians were germanic anyway
Explain please, is this related to those memes from the 18th-19th centuries about how the Picts are actually Germanic and highland Geals were culture-stealers?

I'm not trying to argue or be a dick I'm actually just uneducated about this topic and curious.
>>
File: 51890694.png (490KB, 449x401px) Image search: [Google]
51890694.png
490KB, 449x401px
>>38278601
>op is a ginger
>>
>>38278735
>>38278775
You can thank the eternal Anglo for that.
The West was built by the Anglo and since for centuries they saw Celts as dirty catholic peasants that need to be dominated and oppressed that meme carried on into the contemporary western world
>>
File: xoLmbb4.jpg (54KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
xoLmbb4.jpg
54KB, 600x600px
>>38278775
I agree, we need to stand up against the caucasians and take back our word back! Only the true whites can use ***ger from now on!
>Stay strong my ginga brothers, red power!
>>
File: IMG_2019.jpg (89KB, 577x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2019.jpg
89KB, 577x1024px
>>38278775
>>38278735
It's a recessive poop gene that's soon to be bred out so your torment is not eternal.
>>
>>38278601
Lookism is not acknowledged by society.
>>
>>38279004
Read Tacitus Agricola. He mentions how because the Caledonians are tall, red haired and have light eyes, they are of Germanic origin.
>>38279119
>>38279100
Red hair is Germanic (Norse, Anglo Saxon, continental) in origin though
>>
>>38279196
How'd Germanics get so far west so early? Also is it really wise to assume a Brythonic-speaking population surrounded by other Celts is Germanic just because they had hair that is sometimes associated with the Norse? (Who weren't really that much of a thing during that time anyway)
>>
>>38279137
Lol, this gene can return even after ten generations after his last carrier. Your children can be ginger if you have no nigger ancentry.
>>
File: 1460568249402.jpg (870KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1460568249402.jpg
870KB, 2560x1600px
>>38279306
germanics came down from scandinavia, right? of course you have all that occult hyperborea nonsense but i don't believe in that.

And yeah, I belive that the Caledonians were a germanic people who were there before the celts came along or just came along and settled in scotland.
Celts are split into two different types, northern and southern. Northern celts have dark hair, often black and blue or grey eyes, and pale skin a lot of the time.

Southern celts have dark hair, dark eyes and also may have a chance of having curlier hair and tanner skin.

Both celtic peoples aren't a tall well built people, they're usually of medium size and medium build.

Here's a passage from Agricola "red hair and large limbs of the inhabitants of Caledonia point clearly to a German origin. The dark complexion of the Silures, their usually curly hair, and the fact that Spain is the opposite shore to them, are an evidence that Iberians of a former date crossed over and occupied these parts."

The Silures, and other southern celtic tribes, show that in their dark curly hair.

The Germanic peoples, who were tall, had red or blonde hair, all kinds of light eyes and were well built, would have been easily contrasted by the comparatively smaller, darker haired northern celt. This points to a Germanic origin.

From what I've noticed as well, Germanics have larger, broader and taller faces (more masculine faces) but celts have more narrow, but still very defined faces.
>>
>>38278601
Because gingers are soulless freaks who deserve it. They should be grateful we don't put them in zoos or hunt them for sport.
>>
>>38279463
responding to my own post here, but i'll add that there is a theory that pre celtic peoples such as the beaker peoples were Germanic, although i doubt the validity of these claims
>>
>>38279484
> lets mock them since birth, lads
> why gingers so awkward, dude?
> idk, they should have no soul, lol, just like animals
>>
>>38279463
>of course you have all that occult hyperborea nonsense but i don't believe in that.
What did you meme by this? My pic isn't from some obscure occultist-Celtic nationalist forum, it's an accepted historical fact that Celtic tribal cultures inhabited much of Western Europe before the Germanic tribes migrated west at the end of the Roman Empire.
They were the progenitors of the Gauls and Celtiberians (the latter eventually became the Irish)

Are you a red-headed version of Varg?
>>
>>38279732
i'm referring to the "idea" that many people proclaim the germanics came from atlantis or hyperboerea and spread out.

and yes, I'd assume that the celtics and the Germans fought over the land many times.

and yes varg is based
>>
>>38280099
Yeah I've heard some pretty batshit insane theories about that.
I had one guy on /his/ sincerely tell me that he believes that the North Pole used to be a lush paradise (hyperborea) and that Germanic/Aryan people migrated south when it froze over, while the rest retreated underground into a hollow-earth.

I've heard Heinrich Himmler and other high-ranking members of the SS believed this and sent expeditions around the world looking for a way to contact these lost Aryan societies.
>>
>>38280277
Yup, those theories are pretty interesting but should be taken with a grain of salt.
himmler and other ss groups had expeditions to tibet, nepal and other parts of the world to find where the aryans came from. third reich occultism is pretty kooky but interesting at the same time.
>>
>>38278735
Nah, Manlets are.
>>
It's so cruel. Even here in Scotland where we have a higher percentage of gingers in the population they are still bullied extensively.
>>
>>38280559
But i like ginger girls.
>>
>>38278817
That explanation fails to address why Ireland is the most red-headed country when Britain was far more affected by Norse incursion, as well as red-hair predating any contact with Scandinavians. The red hair is largely incidental.
>>
>>38280813
Scotland is the most redheaded. then ireland, then england.
>>
>>38280844
>Scotland is the most redheaded. then ireland
Don't think that's true. It's still apparent that the less 'Germanic' areas of Britain and Ireland tend to have a higher incidence of red hair. Northern Ireland, which has a lot of Germanic lowland Scots has a lower amount of red hair.
>>
Have you ever seen one of these fuckers up close?
They are honestly dumber then a sack of fucking hammers stink worse then a pig barn in a scorching Texas summer and steal anything that isn't welded down in which case they'll probably be back later with a cutting torch to steal it.
Gingers are potato niggers who's ancestors didn't get wiped out during the great potato famine that should've wiped these green wearing orange hair mutants.
Shame on you for defending this scourge

>>38278601
>>38278630
>>38278645
>>38278775
>>38278817
>>38278834
>>38278874
>>38279119
>>38279196
>>38279484
>>38279565
>>38280559
>>38280844
>>
how the FUCK are gingers Germanic?
>>
>>38278601
Fuck that

Stop shitting on men under 6.0
>>
>>38278601
BECAUSE GINGERS DESERVE IT.
Only problem is without ginger men you can't have ginger women.
>>
>>38281015
>>38280969
this is from tacitus germania. he saw germans and probably went to germania at one point. F

>"For my own part, I agree with those who think that the tribes of Germany are free from all taint of intermarriages with foreign nations, and that they appear as a distinct, unmixed race, like none but themselves. Hence, too, the same physical peculiarities throughout so vast a population. All have fierce blue eyes, red hair, huge frames, fit only for a sudden exertion. They are less able to bear laborious work. Heat and thirst they cannot in the least endure; to cold and hunger their climate and their soil inure them."
>>
File: 1498870583144.jpg (173KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
1498870583144.jpg
173KB, 1080x720px
gingers are like asians: females are desirable, males are not.
>>
>>38278601
Sometimes I forget I'm ginger and when I'm reminded by threads like this I just get sad
>>
>>38278601
>6'4"
>Well build
>Smart (first patent at 16, all As)
>Ginger
That last one ruins me
Being a ginger is worse than being a manlet
>>
>>38281472
If you don't like it, then why won't you just dye it? It seems like such a simple and easy fix desu.
>>
>>38281563
It's not that I don't like it, I'm reminded how everybody hates male gingers. That's why I'm moving somewhere cold and far away from everyone else
>>
>>38281590
Still, wouldn't a good quality dye work too, most people probably wouldn't be able to tell if you're a natural ginger. Or I guess you could just ignore the prejudiced assholes.
>>
Gingers are like Slavs, the girls are genetically cute while the boys are an abomination.
>>
>>38281805
There some attractive male slavs.
>>
>>38281116
There is doubt about the accuracy of the distinctions Romans made between Celts and Germans. Both are described as having reddish hair. Modern evidence certainly doesn't really stack up. Gaelic peoples are the most red haired people in the world, and that can't really be accounted for by hand-waving Vikings.
>>
File: 1498704930099-r9k.jpg (50KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1498704930099-r9k.jpg
50KB, 600x600px
> have a 49% chances to be a ginger girl
> born ginger male
Damn, i need to reroll, guys. See ya later, silly boys tee-hee~
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.