[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Ate over 2 kilogram worth of junkfood again yesterday How

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: w.png (7KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
w.png
7KB, 205x246px
>Ate over 2 kilogram worth of junkfood again yesterday
How do I build the discipline to stop buying that trash? The store is within walking distance, so every time I need to get something from there, I need to resist the temptation to buy chips, popcorn etc, but it's pretty hard when it's just so easy to gorge myself with the stuff instead of eating proper meals.
>>
>>38278270

>Go shopping with someone else.

>Plan ahead what proper meals you want to cook.

>Only take enough money with you to buy that.

>Buy healthy filler stuff like fruit etc. that you can eat when the munchies kick. Otherwise you will run to the story.

>Buy stuff you have to prepare. Lazyness will help you not eat so much.
>>
>>38278270
High metabolism ftw
>>
>>38278270
Buy healthy food that you can gorge on. A big ass bowl of brown rice with a can of black beans and srirachi sauce will fill you up and it's healthy as fuck
>>
>>38278270
I lost 60kg of weight and I still struggle
>>
>>38278270
Learn to cook.
It's so easy, and you can make larger healthier meals or make healthy snacks.
>>
>>38278270
Close your mouth fat ass xD
>>
I lost 40kg and I still have weak points. Food addiction is just like any other; it doesn't simply go away after you lose weight.
>>
>>38278270
it's impossible. you're addicted to junk just as bad as I am. I've tried multiple times.

though I feel like the only true way is to unravel the emotional aspect of it.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.