[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think my boyfriend has sonic-level autism. Ask me anything

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

File: 1499383716101.png (34KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1499383716101.png
34KB, 500x500px
I think my boyfriend has sonic-level autism.
Ask me anything you want about dating an autismo.
Maybe gain insight on if having a gf is right for you.
>>
>>38277730
Assuming I have autism, please describe "sonic-level" autism.
>>
>>38277902
Yeah elaborate OP you mean like Chris-Chan?
>>
>>38277730
God I have a pseudo gf right now and its the worst
Shes my ex and I know shes just stringing me along for the sex and socializing but I'm too far from my friends (phsyically, they live far away) to not also need her

Never get a pseudo gf, its basically emotional cuckoldry
>>
>>38277730
Does he make up for it in bed?
t. High functioning autist
>>
>>38277902
> doesn't like being touched
> can't make eye contact with others
> paces around in public
> stands up in areas where it's expected for others to sit down
> all humor comes from TV or some media, voice just sounds incredibly scripted and inorganic
> obsessed with speedrunning, doesn't care about any game for environment, story or characters, just how fast he can be done with it
> upon dating me, instead of being enthused at having a willing sex/intimacy partner he was mad that I wanted to have sex over playing video games
the list goes on honestly
>>
>>38279279
Wow. Than you.

This begs the question though, what do you gain out of this relationship?
>>
File: 1499130199893.png (116KB, 227x248px) Image search: [Google]
1499130199893.png
116KB, 227x248px
>>38279279
>obsessed with speedrunning
Well there you have it OP.
>>
>>38279380
He's more affectionate now than he was when we met. He loves me in his own way and I feel like that counts for something. People tell me that I could be doing so much better, and I do feel that way sometimes, but I'm also realistic enough to know that no one was exactly beating down my door before him either. I'm hoping that with time, being with me will give him the confidence he needs to start being more like a normie.

>>38279423
Yeah, I did a little speedrunning back when I was a teenager and I just assumed people liked to speedrun as a result of boredom. Now that I've seen the amount of effort it takes when people try doing it professionally, it just makes me feel pity. Apparently, he's had quite a few injuries related to speedrunning because he wouldn't stop when he got a hand cramp.
>>
>>38279541
How do I find someone like you
>>
>>38279541
Well he sounds nice. I hope you stay with him but I actually wouldnt be surprised if he left you (by what you've described), he just seems so socially erratic that he might make a rash decision unprompted
>>
>>38279279
>all humor comes from TV or some media
Isn't this like 90% of normalfags though?
>upon dating me, instead of being enthused at having a willing sex/intimacy partner he was mad that I wanted to have sex over playing video games
Your bf sounds like a pretty cool guy. Eh speedruns games and doesn't afraid of anything
>>
>>38279541
>think femanons bf is a good guy
>would rather she left him for me
I blame lonliness
>>
>>38279710
I chose him because of these quirks, not actually knowing the full depth. I couldn't stand being alone one more month, and he came at a time when I didn't have friends, family and I hated my job. I just wanted to be friends and experience sex and I knew he was also lonely.

>>38279740
He is nice. He actually enjoys routine a lot and it's been a little challenging to get him to not get upset when there's a change in schedule, or if I want to stay in instead of go out. Honestly, if he were to break up with me, I think I'd be OK with it. I now see there's more to successful relationships where people actually build and acquire things than just loving each other. I'll never have that dream loft downtown if he can't even see why he should move out of his dad's house at 26.
>>
>>38279797
Yeah he probably thinks OP is a stupid normie. Therefore he tries to mimic the vapid normie humor.
>>
>>38279866
He has a really big penis, you can't give that up as they don't come around often. I wish he would use it more though...
I don't want to risk dumping him and dating another guy who has a small penis that would ruin it for me.
>>
I really hope OP's bf sees this thread
>>
>>38279865
God damn it

You're my ex 3 years ago. We moved in together, never did anything but woek, fuck and stay in. Then she left me and went off to get live alone with a better job, apartment and independent life.

Shes definitely happier now but, from the guys POV, this fucking sucks. You're the best thing to him and he knows he didn't do enough to keep you romantically interested.

My advice: tell him you are thinking of leaving but you're not sure. If he starts being romantic/enamored you should reciprocate. If he does nothing you should leave.
>>
>>38279797
> Isn't this like 90% of normalfags though?
It sounds stilted and inorganic. I could try to think up an example, but it's hard to explain. It's just that every joke he does sounds like television line for line, because he says it in the exact way as the line would go. Frustrating when I thought he was being original for a sec and then see the meme he was actually referencing.

>>38279837
Nah, he's a good guy. I've had guys take interest in me since we've been dating, but I'm not trying to cheat or break up. I like him. I want good things in life to happen to him. I just wish he'd stop being so nervous and autismo all the time.

>>38279936
This isn't me, btw.

>>38279983
I haven't told you all anything I haven't told him, beyond thinking he's autistic.
>>
>>38280044
How does he see his life in the future?
>>
>>38280247
He doesn't know. I've been pressing him to care about himself and his future. His parents don't give a shit and even though he's conservative and anti-SJW, he has a very tumblresque view on his life. Where if you aggressively push someone to stop their self-destructive lifestyle you're being insensitive at best or being a shallow gold digger at best. I grew up in poverty so I'd rather not live like shit as an adult, he can't understand why it's important to look at other jobs besides McD's.

But I digress, I think he likes to imagine becoming the Pewdiepie of speedrunning and making a living off that. That's the extent of the thought of it though.
>>
>>38280384
You sound cool OP. You'll figure something out. Does he take care of his body?
>>
>>38277730
Someone post the infertile gf version ples
>>
>>38280696
Thank you. No, he's hygienic, but lacks style, doesn't work out and might have started balding prematurely. I just realized that his hair is actually not frizzy, but is actually basically dead hair from split ends after he admitted to not having a regimen and letting it grow out for months at a time with no haircut.
>>
>>38280384
So let me get this straight
>bf wants to live a comfy simple life enjoying his hobbies and working a low-responsibility low-stress job
>"WAAAAHHH!!! WHY ISN'T HE A MASSIVE TURBONORMIE LIKE ME?!?!?!!?"
Either let him live his life or break up. You sound like a massive drag
>>
>>38280830
Have you tried encouraging him to work out. You could try going to the gym with him if you aren't in the best shape to avoid hypocrisy.

It helped me when I was overweight. It builds confidence and would probably help him with his autismness. You may have to give him a push by doing the above as well.
>>
>>38277730
REEEEEEE this psuedo girlfriend shit is spot on. She probably hates herself and has no friends and hits me up to not be lonely and wants to hang and go on "dates" and hold my hand when shes drunk but think much of it REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>38281124
You're living your life being a NEET on r9k, how's that working for you? Are you happy or are you still shitting on normies for not taking pity on you?

>>38281153
I don't need him to work out. I think his chub is kind of cute. I care more about style, honestly.
>>
>>38279279
>tfw first and last would happen to me in relationship
Eh. I'm just too obsessed with gaming, anime, manga and LNs/books.

If your bf played Automata just to get it over with he'd be a fucking trash desu. That game made me feel again in a while.
>>
>>38281540
>You're living your life being a NEET on r9k, how's that working for you?
You'll have to ask someone else, since I'm not a NEET
>>
>>38281730
I really want to play that game so bad.
>>
>>38280384
Do you see a future with him? A McJob ain't glamorous, but maybe for him it's a start. I assume he has no degree and is untrained. So a McJob could be a start to him becoming employable.
>>
>>38283427
Not even close to the future I want. I imagine being honest to god white trash 5-10 years down the road with him.
>>
>>38283553
It's 4chan, can we be real? So far I have not heard of any love or admiration for the virtues or values that this guy embodies. (If he embodies anything at all.) You were desperate and he was offering, and so here you are now. And now that other guys see how low your standards are, they're starting to hit on you now. You already said it yourself, you'd be OK with it, if he's the one who takes responsibility for ending it. But it doesn't sound like he's going to end it. Perhaps you're with him because you know he won't end it. Not trying to tell you what to do, but I can not say I see any love or virtue anywhere in this relationship, either from you or him. Sounds like you both got what you deserve/settled for. Either way it goes, both of you got some work to do.
>>
>>38279279
> upon dating me, instead of being enthused at having a willing sex/intimacy partner he was mad that I wanted to have sex over playing video games
Fucking based
>>
>>38284135
It's so true I might honestly have to screencap it. I don't even know what my endgame is at this point, other than not wanting to end it because he's loyal and not a dickhead. Loyalty is rare, isn't it good that I'm sticking it out instead of riding the cock carousel?
>>
>>38284135
>>38284208
>>38284268
Wait, I take that back. His interest in you is something more then just pussy. (Or maybe not "something more" but "something other") I forgot that he's autistic. And his loyalty might just be that: Loyalty. Man, maybe I should just thrust myself deeper in to autism.

Thanks for sticking around. This all has been very illuminating. Does he even know what his dick is for?
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.