[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

they better have saved the damn pizza as evidence. They kept

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Untitled.png (626KB, 916x844px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
626KB, 916x844px
they better have saved the damn pizza as evidence. They kept a corpse preserved for years to show in court recently so they better show the pizza
>>
>>38275013
Why do you care if they preserve it? I'm pretty sure a corpse has higher priority than pizza that was thrown at someone.
>>
>>38275067
you have to keep the weapon. if someone murderered someone with a slice of pizza you wouldn't just throw it away you have to catalog it.
>>
>>38275074
Pizza isn't a weapon, they don't need to keep the pizza anyways because that article clearly states they have footage of the incident. And you can't murder someone with pizza. Also the guy should just get a littering ticket, not an assault charge.
>>
>>38275106
If you can assault someone with it, it's a weapon.
>>
>>38275133
The guy wasn't assaulted.
>>
>>38275106
BAN ASSAULT PIZZA
>>
>>38275074
>you wouldn't just throw it away
What a waste of good pizza that would be. I would eat it.
>>
File: Deep_dish.jpg (41KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Deep_dish.jpg
41KB, 600x450px
>>38275653
>eating assault pizza

okay mister deathwish
>>
>>38275013
Take the guns away and people will resort to making weapons out of everything. You can't ban pizza.
>>
File: i4oYqFy.jpg (104KB, 600x446px) Image search: [Google]
i4oYqFy.jpg
104KB, 600x446px
>>38275670
At least it's not nuclear pizza.
>>
>>38275681
>You can't ban pizza.
This confuses the tumblr whale. On one fat hand it's an assault weapon, on the other fat hand it's your genetics and would be like banning a family member.
>>
Any unwanted, intentional physical contact (or even threatening it) is assault where I live.

The pizza slice would likely be phorographed and discarded.

t. cop
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.