[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are white males always entitled autistic sociopath dicklets?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: entitledwhiteboy.jpg (105KB, 766x768px) Image search: [Google]
entitledwhiteboy.jpg
105KB, 766x768px
Why are white males always entitled autistic sociopath dicklets?

They always reveal themselves to be entitled little shits given enough time.
>>
>being nice to another guy while having a bf
what a slut
>>
shut up you dumb whore,

go bounce on ethnic cock
>>
you in 8th grade?

what the fuck is this shit
>>
>>38274592
>straight white boys need to be stopped

This is got to stop. Everyone is so PC nowadays that anything that was previously just "normal" is now bad.

Fact of the matter is that his reaction has nothing to do with his sexuality, gender or skin color. It's called just being an asshole. Although some women do not seem to understand that laughing at someones jokes, giving them compliments and going out of your way to spend time with a male are all very very common signs that you fucking LIKE THEM. She should have made her intentions clear from the start, and she shouldn't have posted texts online for immediate validation.
>>
What bitch useses military time at that age
>>
>>38274687
Liking someone does not mean the same as wanting to fuck them
>>
>>38274687
The best part is that if it was a Chad saying these exact same words, she would have been into it. Since it was just some dweeb she posts it on Tumblr so she can pretend like she's rejecting guys left and right and she is just soo desirable
>>
>>38274592
this normiebook meme somehow transmutes into all white males being sociopaths. riiiiiiiiight.
>>
>>38274592

>imaging being so butt blasted about white people that you post these kind of threads

h8rs gon h8 i guess
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.