[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do girls actually consider attractive?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: attraction.jpg (55KB, 575x431px) Image search: [Google]
attraction.jpg
55KB, 575x431px
I see girls crushing over guys you wouldn't consider Chad, just normal looking generic guys. /fit/ says you must have a body like fucking Zyzz for a girl to even consider you, yet I see girls crushing on the pics of some guy with a dad bod on Instagram.
I don't understand. I know a hideous Bobby Shumurder looking guy who's actually 5'4", yet he FUCKED STACEY, wtf??? I am 5'9-5'10", not attractive at all and if I were to post my pic on here I would get roasted and rated 4/10, but yet I've been called sexy by girls before and been told I was strong when I didn't even workout at the time. Not every girl considers me attractive, very few actually but still there is always someone out there.

Are female standards aren't as high as we think? Think about it, who the fuck are the ones posting these Chad, superficial and manlet memes, fucking guys. If you have good fuckin hygiene and are not incredibly fat then you're set.
>>
>>38274477
Tastes change with the person in question as well as ability to pull-off dad-bod
>>
>>38274477
Chad just means a guy with social skills modern young men are socially fucked
>>
i'm 6'4 and have a dad bod

and im a 27 year old virgin AMA
>>
>>38274505
>Tastes change with the person in question
So not every girl is limited to dating a 6'0ft plus Ayran race ripped Chad with an awesome personality and alot of money? But /r9k/ told me so
>>
>>38274477
>no girl has ever shown interest in me
>all females standards are set, at the very least, higher me
Really cool
>>
>>38274573
You know girls are naturally shy as fuck when around guys they like, so don't expect a girl to show obvious interest. You'll learn if she likes you are not after talking to her.
>>
>>38274547
There's statistical evidence girls prefer >6'0 fit white men with certain facial traits, dark triad personality, etc, as well as status, as well as not caring as much about in-race relationships.

That being said, there are exceptions. That doesn't mean they won't divorce the guy once she realizes she can become Chad's cum dump
>>
>>38274602
>You'll learn if she likes you are not after talking to her.

>talking to women

What
>>
>>38274602
>talking to someone
>especially someone who I have no idea if they actually want to talk to me
It's a catch22, but seeing as I don't talk to anyone beyond what is necessary, I guess I'll never know.
And no, I didn't know. In fact, it seems to be the opposite. They have no problem striking up a conversation with most other men.
>>
>>38274477
Taste change from female to female just like taste change from male to male, there's even BBM lovers. Women just keep it quieter and closer to their chests because its not socially acceptable to say your tastes aren't 6'4 ripped to shit chads but short girlyboys or fat bears.
Ex: stacey starts dating a black guy and suddenly its a scandal but chad bangs a black chick and thats just par for the course.
>>
>>38274602
I've found that's not the case at all. Even though I have only had 3 or 4 girls who liked me they were all very forward. e. g. Touching my knee, making that sexy eyes face, trying to isolate me from the group etc
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.