[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is the point of living if you're born an ugly

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 10

File: images-79.jpg (9KB, 332x443px) Image search: [Google]
images-79.jpg
9KB, 332x443px
What the fuck is the point of living if you're born an ugly fuck?
It's worse than having a disability, everyone looks down on your and although you feel attraction towards people they never feel it back towards you.

Should I just give up on ever being loved
>>
>>38273137
If you're an average or below average guy you should find something to live for, like a hobby. Try bettering yourself in some way.
>>
>>38273137
Ugly is a disability because it impairs your ability to get laid
>>
>>38273137

ugly men can still be attractive if they have money/interesting career/interesting hobby/intelligent/funny/get fit/ect

meanwhile if you're an ugly woman you can have ALL those things and men dont care
>>
C'mon OP you're not an ugly guy
>>
>>38273137
>Should I just give up on ever being loved

yes but this isn't as bad as it sounds, if you are lucky the only people who really love and care for you are your family, everyone else is out to get something out of you, even the turbo chads like fucking Brad Pitt get divorce raped and cucked

romantic love is just something made up and pushed on us for the sake of society
>>
>>38273700
>ugly men can still be attractive
I've yet to see it. I mean I'm sure they're out there, but probably cucked and have to jump through all kinds of hoops just to stay in a relationship/friendship.
>>
the best part is when someone who is like a 7+ or higher will give you generic advice that will never work,

and who cant possibly comprehend being a 1 looks wise,

and will get snippy and fault you for not trying their silly bullshit
>>
>>38273638

cause a gay hobby makes up for:

- being too ugly to ever have a relationship

- being too ugly to have friends who d want to be seen with you in public,

- being too ugly to get a decent job, and getting stuck doing something hellish, and then having attractive illegal immigrants try and take that away,

- being so ugly family doesnt want to see you and pretends you were never born

But yea man, i will put ships in bottles or somethign, it will make up for it

L O L
>>
>>38273137
I don't know anon. I'm a virgin in my late 20s. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0m_GVG3Oxo
>>
>>38273137
Find a purpose. People can love you for things other than looks, then when they love you they just accept your appearance and love you all the same, it's more about how you act and your character, if someone falls in love with you because you're funny, or smart or knowlegable or because they find you interesting in some way then they wont care about your looks, they will accept you for you and love you reguardless of your appearance. If someone loves someone just based on looks alone then that is a very flimsy relationship. Looks might get the ball in motion but it's who you are that keeps it rolling.
>>
>>38273137

>tfw im a balding, 5/10 manlet. i wish a sperm bank would accept my supply.
>>
>>38273849
yes but if you are un-ugly people will pay attention to your sense of humor, intelligence, etc. more often
>>
>>38273849

ahaahaahaaa
>>
>>38273849
>People can love you for things other than looks
Sure, they'll become your friends. They will not have sex with you though, they will not give you physical affection.

>because you're funny, or smart or knowlegable or because they find you interesting in some way then they wont care about your looks
Bullshit.
>>
>>38273849
>this is what normies actually believe.
Post that on Facebook lad you'll get stacies and chads liking it.
>>
>>38273880
It doesnt matter how often someone pays attention to you, your life shouldnt revolve around trying to gain everyones attention. It should be about doing what you want to do and if someone wants to pay attention and interact will you then cool, nice, great, if they don't then thats fine too, it doesn't matter, quality > quantity. Not everyone is going to be into you, not everyone is going to agree with you, not everyone is going to love you, not everyone is going to hate you, but thats ok, because some people will
>>
>>38273849

yeah, ive seen uglier people than myself with cute gfs and have wondered how they did it. helped me realise that its not just my looks that are shit (which fucks the initial interaction) but my personality is shit too (so even if i get past the initial interaction im likely to be rejected). luckily i like spending time on my own and am not desperate for a girlfriend.
>>
File: IMG_20170705_190213.jpg (71KB, 868x817px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170705_190213.jpg
71KB, 868x817px
Robots here I am sharing the secret to inner peace with you.

When you haven't had sex in 3+ years there is a point in which you stop seeing sex as something achievable so you stop giving a fuck, and ironically you start seeing sex in a more healthy way.

At this point you will not worry about your prettiness or ugliness and you will feel better with yourself. It could also backfire and get you into a downward spiral, but who am I to know.
>>
>>38273975
What pisses me off about post like this is guys underrate themselves. What you posted is not grounded in reality.

So you're probably an 8 looks wise and your "uglier" friend is like a 7.

You don't belong here.
>>
>>38273910

If your only experience with trying to get into a relationship or make friends is online then of course you are going to be jaded, the internet in reguards to meeting new people can be very superficial when the first thing they see if your photo. When you interact with people in person you are forced to get to know them on another level other than looks alone.
>>
>>38274106
Cynical and jaded*
>>
>>38273137
If eggman is ugly then I am beyond human understanding of horror
>>
>>38274006
> has had sex only a few years ago or at all
> pretends to understand what total loneliness is like and how to get over it

sorry anon your input is worthless
>>
>>38273137
For me, it's watching beautiful people crash and burn. It doesn't happen often, but when it does it's glorious.
>>
>>38273685
This.
Also, because short men earn less over their lifetimes because they're not seen as leaders in their workplaces, I believe I deserve an annual stipend from the government.
>>
File: 1490798308300.png (229KB, 492x426px) Image search: [Google]
1490798308300.png
229KB, 492x426px
Im both ugly and disabled. Check mate. Atleast i know 100% there is no chance for me.
>Not having false hopes for the future like retards on this board
>feelsgood
>killme
>>
>>38274179
I've been lucky is all. Believe me I know what l0neliness is.
>>
>>38274383
Anyway you're right, I've ridiculed myself enough. I am REEEEEEEing myself out of this thread.
>>
>>38274019
>So you're probably an 8 looks wise and your "uglier" friend is like a 7

im definitely under a 5. getting lower the more i go bald and the fatter i get.
>>
>>38274321
>Im both ugly and disabled. Check mate. Atleast i know 100% there is no chance for me.

get a disabled gf.
>>
>>38273137
stop being so emotional like a woman
>>
>>38274321
Is it not better to be 100% sure? If you are 100% sure then it's one less thing to worry about.

I still have this tiny bit of hope that one day a woman might accept me, and that is what causes me pain.

If some god came to me and said "anon, I know the future, you will never have a gf" I could just forget about it after a while.
>>
>>38274665

you are probably young. I held out hope once a long time ago. And, every time i tried id get the nuclear rejection

women cringing when i approached, instantly delete/blocking me when they saw my face,

finally ending in an ultimate nuclear rejection.

If i had it to do over again i would of given up at age 18. Rather than torturing myself with the fantasy i would one day have a wife and a family.

Life isnt a Disney movie, Ugly people dont get to have happy endings.
>>
>>38274740
I'm not young. I'm 27. I've never asked out a girl before or tried any online dating so I haven't been rejected. I know I'm unattractive by looking in the mirror and at pictures. (and also I would probably have the courage to try if I was better looking)
>>
>>38274848

27 is a kid. Well, you havent even tried. from age 17 to about age 26 i tried

E V E R Y T H I N G.

Tried Church, cause everyone said try church, was rejected by church women. They wanted Church Chad

Tried the bar, was rejected by every woman, ugliest, fattest, drunkest, oldest women in the bar,

Tried singles groups, little event things where singles go to to meet people, was rejected by everyone there. This is what cool hip people do, i was out of place there financially, and looks wise

On line was my Last Big Hope, where i thought i could get to know a woman really well, my Blue Pill Self back then thought "Women Dont care about Looks, Love is Blind" AHAHAHHA if i just get to know them really well once they see me maybe my ugly face wont matter AHAHAHAH

Anyways, if you are 27 and never had a gf it is a really bad sign, but you might not be a 1 like me. You should try a little to see what your looks rank is, and see. If you are a 5-7 tier you have a shot. If you have hope still you should be trying.

If you are a confirmed 1-3 like me, then 'Abandon Hope All Ye Who Enter'
>>
to add, the only thing i never tried, that i did seriously debate, was joining a cult, i figured maybe a woman would be force paired with me.

But i was disgusted with religion from my church rejections, and disgusted in general from the final nuclear rejection which made me resolve to give up.

Every once and a while some cute blonde Jehovah's Witness will come to my door and i half consider going, and then she will Recoil in disgust at my hideous face. While she tries to tell me half seriously about The Big Man's Love, while half distracted with my face and how a man as ugly as i can exist,

and then i figure nah, not even worth the gas to go over and be awkwardly rejected by them.
>>
>>38273137
i'm glad i'm not ugly haha must be pretty shit
>>
File: REEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>>38275114
GET THE FUCKING FUCK OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
My main problem is that I have quite a feminine face and a big nose, so I actually look ok in pictures from the front but look disgusting irl and from side angles.

Normally I don't give a fuck about this and live my life carefree because I'm not too fussed about women, but recently I started talking to a girl online and we really hit things off, we talk every day now for a few months. I'm actually starting to feel really attached to her and she feels the same.

Problem is, she's only seen me in pics where I look like a passable 7/10 but irl I'm more like a 5. She's super cute in my eyes but way out of my league and now wants to meet me irl since she'll be in my city for a while.

I have a few months until she comes and I'm gymming regularly but I don't think there's anything that can be done about my face.

What do I do fags help me
>>
>>38273137
Just be yourself bro. It's not that hard.
>>
I agree, OP. I'm not conventionally ugly in the sense that my face is repulsive or anything, but I'm 5'6" and have a round baby face. I constantly get mistaken for a teenager, and sometimes even a dyke on rare occasions. I'm essentially a 1/10 to women, and get treated with zero respect. There is seriously no point in living. People like us with low sexual market value are doomed to failure. Currently looking into different methods of suicide. I'm prepared to jump from a bridge if I have to, but it sounds pretty terrifying. I'd rather use an exit bag or something like that.
>>
>>38275387

you're a 5 and crying about looks?

Tell her to come and meet you soon, like this month.

Any girl who is cute isnt waiting months to get dick. If she is even halfway attractive she is getting fucked or has a boyfriend somewhere. Try to meet her, and while you wait find other girls in your town so if it doesnt work you arent at square one.
>>
>>38275460

sup fellow 1, not trying to be sarcastic, have you at least tried hookers before the SUI
>>
File: pepe ANGRY.jpg (102KB, 422x408px) Image search: [Google]
pepe ANGRY.jpg
102KB, 422x408px
>>38275483
No, my enjoyment of sex has been tarnished after what happened with me. I got my first girlfriend at 21, and she ended up being a closeted lesbian, and flat out admitted to me that she closed her eyes and pretended that I was a girl during sex. That was the final blow to my self esteem. It is time to die.
>>
>>38275387
JUZ B URSEEELFFF ANOOOONN

jk don fkn ask us for help u retard
>>
>>38275508

you had a girlfriend touch you sexually for free,

you are out of the 1 club amigo

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>38275508
at least u put in the pener =D
>>
>>38275559
Sex is not about the actual feeling of sex; it's about the validation of knowing that someone else wants you. Now that I know that she quite literally did not want me, I may as well have had sex with a hooker. And no, having a gf is not free. You have to spend a shit ton of money on them. Also, all of the alcohol that I bought after she revealed to me that she was never sexually attracted to me was pretty expensive.
>>
>>38275461
No she's coming in 3 months, she'll be here for something else and we'll have a chance to meet up.
>>
>>38273638
If you're ugly you're probably untalented too, uglyness signals genetic trash
>>
>>38275593

the best i have ever gotten is hookers, and im poor so its not something i can do regularly.

And no Sex is about sex, and fucking someone you are attracted to. You Think Chad and Stacy have some deep connection when they fuck,

they are just like weee arent we attractive, Lets Fuck, get that Disney shit out of your fuckin brain
>>
>>38275631
Sex is about validation. Stop lying to yourself and acting like your experience with hookers is on the same level as sex between two people who are mutually attracted to one another.
>>
File: IMG_6877.jpg (336KB, 1946x1242px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6877.jpg
336KB, 1946x1242px
>>38273137
>ugly
>fat
>depressed
I know just what you need. Pic related
>>
>>38275615

i'm a failure in all things, and my job prospects all involve pushing a broom,

it's a package deal really
>>
>>38275650

LOL you're deluding yourself, attractive people meet and fuck based on their looks, and then they validate it with the Disney BS to justify it so it sounds like more than what it is.

And then they run around trying to argue the deep BS is what is causing the sex not the face,
>>
>>38275677
I didn't imply anything about deep emotional connections, you retard.

>attractive people meet and fuck based on their looks
I agree. And I made it clear that my ex gf did not fuck me based on my looks, on account of the fact that she is literally a lesbian, and admitted to closing her eyes during sex and pretending that I was someone else. What part of that is so God damned difficult to comprehend?
>>
>>38275461
>find other girls in your town

Don't fucking listen to this bullshit, anon.

Work out in the gym if you feel like it but you don't have to do it. Regarding your face, she should understand that your appear differently in pics, that's all. You're not gonna terrify her or any shit like that. Good luck with her anon and be yourself (as long as being yourself doesn't mean being stupid)
>>
File: HappyEverAfter.jpg (27KB, 500x627px) Image search: [Google]
HappyEverAfter.jpg
27KB, 500x627px
>>38275695

she fucked you for free what are you crying about ya Justin Beiber dumb ass
>>
>>38275755
Again, it wasn't free, given how much money you're obligated to spend when you're in a relationship; especially when you're a guy.
>>
>>38275677
Wrong. You would be surprised how extremely insecure Chads and Stacies are. They find validation in sex, like everyone else.
>>
>>38275771

sounds like free to me, Norman

us actual 1'cels have to go find hookers
>>
>>38273638
This meme needs to stop.

If you pick up an instrument and you're not a child (let alone over 18 and have to work/go to uni) you don't have a time to be good at it, it would take several years or decades to have impressive skills at it, by the time you're 40 you might be decent at it but it won't help you much, especially considering people here are social outcasts with no connections, and the best years would have already passed by, it's not a viable option

Every other gay hobby, such as drawing or cooking isn't impressive to girls and just wasted time taken away from study/work/physical activity

Reading will only help if you're already somewhat attractive and not a paria and already have chances with girls, so it's a boos, a plus, yes, but doesn't help you at all if you're ugly.
>>
>>38275798
>"Sounds free to me"
>Doesn't even bother to put in even a modicum of effort to refute my claim to the contrary

ok retard
>>
>>38275778
I mean, I guess that there are actually people who have sex for the sake of it, but Chads and Stacies are not the best example.
>>
>>38275822

whatever Normie,

"boo hoo my girlfriend didnt find Me handsome, im just like you"
>>
surgery legitimately fixes everything

name one problem facial wise in terms of aesthetics and i will fucking solve it for you
>>
>>38273717
yeah.. nobody's ugly *sarcasm*
>>
File: suicide.jpg (34KB, 500x331px) Image search: [Google]
suicide.jpg
34KB, 500x331px
People have killed themselves over less
>>
>>38275844
More like, she was literally not sexually attracted to me, which retroactively takes away all of the validation that I received. You are just SO bitter and envious over the fact that I received sex from someone who wasn't a hooker, and you can't even begin to empathize with how shitty I must feel in my situation. You're a selfish, scummy faggot, and it's no wonder no one wants to fuck you.
>>
>>38275652
Honestly, this every robot's solution. Riding is amazing. You connect instantly with other riders
>>
>>38275881

fuck you dick head, yea, being a 1 has left me bitter, go figure, in that women are repulsed at the sight of my 1 face, as in Never had a Girlfriend,

as in real life, as in not role playing

and then i have to listen to fake cels like you for whatever reason pretend you are like me,

That's right dick head,

IT S MY PERSONALITY driving away the Women, NOT MY 1 FACE

NORMIE CONFIRMED

Fuckkkkkkkkk Youuuuuuuuuu

Next he'll be telling me about hair cuts and showers,

pshhhh

fake cel
>>
>>38275922
dude just change your pillow cases
>>
>>38275953

it would only help if i wore it over my face
>>
>>38275979
iktf

can you tell me what you fell makes your face a "1"
>>
>>38275922
>Types like a literal schizo
>"M-MY PERSONALITY HAS NO ROLE IN MY UNATTRACTIVENESS"

Yeah, a big part of it is probably your looks, because women are more shallow than ever before, and are allowed to share Chads due to degenerate hookup culture and hypergamy. But, I don't see how I'm a fake incel when I've been denied sex my whole life and have been invisible to women due to looking like a literal child. The fact that a lesbian had sex with me and pretended that I was someone else doesn't automatically make me attractive. If anything, it validated my preconceived notions that I'm too effeminate for women to want to have sex with me, because a lesbian essentially used me as a substitute for a woman. It damaged my self esteem more than anything. It was not an overall positive experience, just because I got to stick my dick in a wet hole for free (which wasn't actually free, because I spent a ton of money on her + booze to get over everything that happened).
>>
File: A2.jpg (103KB, 1600x899px) Image search: [Google]
A2.jpg
103KB, 1600x899px
>>38275988

i look exactly like him, only with short hair
>>
>>38276028
:( if you want we can do heroin and kill ourselves together?
>>
>>38276015

sorry you dont like my punctuation
>>
>>38275922
how does it feel having to look at your repulsive looking face every morning?
>>
>>38276044

i cant fuck hookers if im dead LOL,

isnt heroin expensive?
>>
>>38276077

i never look at my face
>>
Just wondering, if you didn't know you were ugly, would you feel and act differently?
>>
>>38276295
most here would. their only problem is being ugly.
>>
You look like a normal person? Watcha talking about??
>>
>>38276414
I mean if they were still ugly but simply not aware of it. It's kind of a tricky question, because most people will make the connection between their appearance and the way people treat them, but in many cases they might just mistakenly draw that connection.
>>
>>38275819
the point of getting a hobby isn't to impress others, but to find enjoyment and fulfillment
>>
>Ugly
>Manlet
>Bird Chest
>Knock Knees
>Terrible hairline with 5 head
>Crooked teeth
>Crooked Jaw
>Asymmetrical face
>Huge kike Nose

Luckily I accepted from a young age, maybe 14, that I was ungodly ugly and wouldn't ever find anyone and just stopped give a fuck. 13 years year and I'm doing great for myself.
>>
>>38276098
This. Avoid mirrors like they're the plague. Just pretend you aren't an unlovable fuck.
>>
>>38274967
>Chuch Chad

My fucking sides
>>
File: IMG_3604.jpg (32KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3604.jpg
32KB, 540x540px
>>38273137
You have to be funny and confident. If you can pull those off, guys and girls around you will second guess their initial reaction of your ugliness. Also stylish clothes helps.

However if you cannot pull off the funny/confident thing, you are fucked.
I say this as a decently attractive boring fuck. Being funny and confident is far more important then looks. But you need to have drive.
Thread posts: 91
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.