[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do people who consider themselves "nice" feel like

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: apu thinking.png (29KB, 741x568px) Image search: [Google]
apu thinking.png
29KB, 741x568px
why do people who consider themselves "nice" feel like they're entitled to anything?
>>
>>38272964
Liberal conditioning.
>>
>>38272964
Why do people who consider themselves "women" feel like they're entitled to anything?
>>
oh but I don't mon normalfag
>>
>>38272977
Liberals are the ones saying it is evil for nice men to demand anything out of life, especially love and affection from women.
>>
Why do """""""""""people"""""""""""" who are female consider themselves entitled to fair treatment in life?
>>
>>38272964
When they were kids, their parents coddled them too much.
>>
>>38272964

Because they are not actually nice.
>>
Too much TV and not enough real-world experience to know what reality is.
>>
>>38273003
>especially love and affection from women.
That's a totally ridiculous demand. Why should they have to pretend for you?
>>
>>38272997
to me there is a slight difference between being genuinely nice and considering yourself as nice, as long you're not lying to yourself telling yourself you are nice its perfectly fine.
>>
>>38273050
well I don't like being a dick to people who don't deserve it
honestly entitlement has lost all its meaning the way its been used lately
>>
>>38273028
No one is "actually" nice. Salespeople are the biggest normalfags, and not so coincidentally, the biggest fake nice people you will ever meet.

>>38273040
I guess we have been memed by media to think consensual sex and relationships with women is not only possible, but in fact desirable, as opposed to just forcing a hot girl to be your wife as they did in the past until she learned to love you.
>>
>>38273096
faking being nice to get something in return doesn't really count as being truly nice to me.
>>
>>38272964

The reward or punishment system really sank in to their system early on.
>>
>>38272964
Its called reciprocal altruism, if being nice doesn't get you anything then naturally whats the point?
>>
>>38273132
being nice may earn you respect and appreciation towards some people, but that doesn't mean you're entitled to that thing, being nice is just a choice of lifestyle.
>>
>>38273116
Exactly, and the most successful people are those who are good at being fake nice (eg salesmen and politicians)

>>38273171
Exactly, we (as in robots) should only pretend to be nice in order to get ahead in life. We should not be shamed into being genuinely nice, as that just makes shitty normies take advantage of us
>>
>>38273171
Being "nice" is a privilege, its easy to be nice when its either something that is trivial to you or in no way really inconveniences you or for that matter if the choice is weighted like social isolation in doing something not nice.

There is a difference between shit like saying please and thank you and giving someone your kidney, if the first person was discourteous no big deal, if the second person was then you are fucked.
>>
>>38273096
>I guess we have been memed by media to think consensual sex and relationships with women is not only possible, but in fact desirable, as opposed to just forcing a hot girl to be your wife as they did in the past until she learned to love you.
You're a crack pot.
>>
>>38273281
Just being a realist.

So many of us, especially robots, are sad and depressed because the media convinced us that we can only be happy if a girl consensually fucked us or genuinely loved us. Thats all it is, media conditioning

Being realists, we know we are not entitled to the affectations of women. Therefore we have to take their bodies by force if we really want them. We have been conditioned by the media to think that forced sex is not "real" sex, but again, thats just conditioning.

We would be much happier if we accepted that we can be happy forcing women to be with us, and we don't need women to consent to our happiness
>>
>>38272964

I hate this fucking idea that being nice means you aren't entitled to something. The whole point is that being nice actually is a detriment to you. Nobody likes nice people. All the asshole jerks get women and friends while the nice guys finish last. The point is that being nice is supposedly a good thing but you are punished for being nice while bad boys are rewarded. So women should stop pretending they like nice guys.

I would get a more positive reaction raping a woman than holding a door open for her.
>>
>As a child you are told not to steal
Who are all the richest people? Thieves of course.

We're told to be nice or bad things will happen and vice versa, its to make sure you are disadvantaged in life against people not as easy to be fooled as you and don't actually revolt against the injustices.
>>
>>38272977
>Liberal conditioning.
fpbp
>>
>>38273703
Liberals are the first people to say that nice men are not entitled to shit.
>>
>>38272964
It's not a matter of entitlement. It's a matter of deserving. You have the two confused, and so does everybody who touts this half-brained meme argument. And while niceness=/=goodness, good behavior ought to be encouraged and rewarded.

Yeah, that's not reality. Yeah, people don't get what they deserve. Yeah, you "shouldn't" be good just for the sake of receiving a reward, in some ideal fairytale land.

But if we're gonna take a cold, realistic look at things, people do what is rewarded, and the best way, if not the only way, to get people to do something is to make it in their interest to do so. If you want people to be gracious and "nice," you reward that behavior, and the same applies to society at large.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.