[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there anything worse than an entitled single mother? The degeneracy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: Screenshot_20170709-214442.jpg (304KB, 1440x2007px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170709-214442.jpg
304KB, 1440x2007px
Is there anything worse than an entitled single mother? The degeneracy is insane.
>>
Hehehe let her beeee
>>
What a disaster.

How is "sapiophilia" a thing? They're trying to tell us that people find a lack of intelligence attractive, so they create a neologism which basically says "I like intelligence"? Give me a break. Next thing that comes around there will be a label saying that they like people who are bipedal.
>>
>>38266047
>bibliophile
Is it really hard to say "I like to read?"
>>
>age 33
>son is already a teenager
>>
File: 1496649796340.jpg (30KB, 446x455px) Image search: [Google]
1496649796340.jpg
30KB, 446x455px
I genuinely feel bad for her son. Imagine being a 13 year old teenage boy and having a feminist who just hit The Wall as your mother, and having no father.
>>
Her son is going to grow up a disaster thanks to his nasty ass mother. American women are disgusting.
>>
>>38266224
No father but probably two or three stepdads. Mild kek over here
>>
>>38266047
That poor kid must be so fucked up
>>
File: IntenseWojak.jpg (17KB, 315x310px) Image search: [Google]
IntenseWojak.jpg
17KB, 315x310px
>post yfw the son has begun lurking /r9k/ this summer
>>
>>38266047
She sounds like a middle-aged mother who still browses social media WAY TOO FUCKING MUCH.
All those buzzwords... fucking hell.
>>
This has to be a troll. It's too perfect.

Then again, it would make sense. She would have been born in 1984, meaning she would become a teenager during the 90s riot grrrl Bikini Kill era.

A teenage son at 33 sounds bad to me; that means the latest she got pregnant was 20. She probably got drunkenly knocked up at a party and decided to keep the baby for some reason.

She's probably trying to relive her youth by embracing the progressive, feminist riot grrrl culture that was resurrected on Tumblr.
>>
File: tumblr_mrsdz1kTP91sxb99zo1_1280.jpg (178KB, 900x558px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mrsdz1kTP91sxb99zo1_1280.jpg
178KB, 900x558px
>>38266316
To be fair, a lot of the tumblr buzzwords come from 90s Portland Oregon feminist culture.

Ask any left wing American woman on the East coast over 30 and watch her eyes widen with glee. It was the cultural phenomenon that made tumblrism possible.
>>
Let her be. She's living life free.
>>
>>38266047
>weirdos need apply
??????
does she mean weirdos needn't apply and just mistyped it or does she mean only weirdos need to apply?
>>
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Holly shit OP, she's my ex.
That little squirt Tommy is absolutely FUCKED.

Met her last year, she didn't tell me about the kid. He walked in on me fucking his mum up the arse. She was wearing a ballgag so she couldn't speak LMAO.

Punp and dump, my friend.

Pic related.
>>
>>38266841
OP PLEASE SEND HER THIS PIC AND POST RESULTS
PLS DONT B A FAG
>>
>>38266200
>They're trying to tell us that people find a lack of intelligence attractive, so they create a neologism which basically says "I like intelligence"?

But people literally find bimbos attractive.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.