[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Uni/college anons, how do you study?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (803KB, 1280x1650px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
803KB, 1280x1650px
Uni/college anons, how do you study?
>>
>>38261861
I recognize far too much in the virgin study...
>>
>>38261861
I'm 6'4 and also use the highest setting, because otherwise my legs would pretty much lie flat on the ground.
Fucking manlets, you have no idea.
>>
>>38261861
With LO-FI hip hop playing in another tab
>>
>Leave everything to the last few days
>Still get the best marks in the entire class anyway

I can learn a lot of shit in a really small timeframe. I like to think that everyone does also, because I don't consider myself to be very smart, but then I hear everyone saying they study for weeks and months and still barely pass while I study on the last day and get almost the full mark.

I like to be sure I know 100% of the books and material before going in to the exam, but I also procrastinate a fuck load because I already know I'm gonna pass anyway. So, sometimes, even if I don't know everything, I always know the best way to bullshit my way past the open questions, making up for some points I'd lose due to lack of knowledge.

Of course, all of this doesn't matter much because, like most people, I just end up forgetting 90% of the stuff I memorized a few weeks after the exam is done. That's what happened back in high school, but since in uni I'm studying something I actually like, I can normally retain 70% of the information even after I stop studying it.
>>
>>38261984
>With LO-FI hip hop playing in another tab
So, Virgin Study. Got it
>>
>>38261861
I don't
I have no idea how I've gotten through three years of uni without getting kicked out.
>>
>>38261861
>Essay is 0% substance and 100% rhetoric
I had to grade Chad's essay once and it was the most pathetic excuse of an argument I had ever seen. Guy had no capability of expressing an opinion outside of the social influence sphere. It was a pro-gun argument but the most cliched and unprincipled thing possible, and three pages long. I wrote a 20 page long paper against gun control and got a 100, professor told me it was one of the best ones she'd ever read on the subject.
>>
>>38262746
This isn't unusual at all, it's pretty common for people who are a somewhat above average for retention/intelligence.
>>
>take out all course books
>barely skim a paragraph in each

I do this. a lot of the time i feel like i am unconsciously LARPing as somebody studying instead of actually studying. then somehow i do ok in classes and it makes me paranoid. am i genius or is everyone else putting as little effort as me? is university this easy? why can't i stop LARPing as a student? is everyone else LARPing?
>>
post more

I missed the thread a while back with all of these
>>
Days without evening classes:
>wake up
>run bath while smoking a cigarette and getting what I have to do straight in my head
>talk to myself about subject material in the bath
>mentally review while grabbing my coffee and muffin
>class; doodle and review shit I've written in my notebook while participating
>hang out with classmates and discuss papers/subject matter between classes
>get out of class, get blazed, veg out
>dinner, overload on caffeine
>study like a fucking fiend
>roll spliffs, pack backpack full of materials, head over to the library, use the 24-hour study rooms until 2-3 AM
>4chan/Robot Chicken to wind down
>crash out in a heap of dirty clothes and energy drink cans with ASMR videos playing
>wake up, repeat

Days with evening classes:
>wake up, repeat bath/cig/review cycle
>class, coffee, muffin, study, notebook, etc.
>do nothing but study/read until evening
>spend last hour before class in the woods behind library reading and hanging out in the snow
>class, spend a huge amount of time doing the notebook thing in class
>get out, get blazed/drunk, scream about subject material with classmates until I crash

Weekends:
>work my ass off until classes get out
>put everything off until Sunday morning
>spend Sunday doing work for Monday and studying
>>
>>38262857
Got an example of what he wrote? Im trying to avoid terrible arguments (im a robot)>>38262883
>>
File: 1499610614914.png (112KB, 1644x1370px) Image search: [Google]
1499610614914.png
112KB, 1644x1370px
>>38261861
>Peaked at 16-17

HOW DID YOU KNOW

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
I don't. My attention span is non-existant, forcing me to be a NEET shut-in.
>>
>>38263985
>that image
what is happening
>>
>>38264413
it is happening again the owls are not what they seem
>>
>>38264513
is liking Twin peaks another sign of male virgnity
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.