[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's stopping you? No seriously, what is stopping you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_20170709_210924.jpg (77KB, 1184x622px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170709_210924.jpg
77KB, 1184x622px
What's stopping you?

No seriously, what is stopping you from literally injecting yourself with happiness and confidence?
>>
every tranny I know wants to kill themselves.
>>
>>38261508
I don't want to play on easy mode you dirty casual.
>>
>>38261508
Why can't I just be happy as who I am?
Why do I need to change myself?
>>
>>38261508
>What's stopping you?
NO boyfriend to take care of me and allow me to live with him while I take dem mones and have all surgeries until I'm his kawaii waifu.
>>
>>38261601
It's just tranny shilling. These faggots have to constantly shill their degenerate lifestyle in order to find people stupid and gullible enough to actually fall for it.
What they don't tell those people is that most trannys end up killing themselves, or just suffering from major depression.
>>
T gives you way more confidence. You'd be injecting yourself with betaness and self doubt.
>>
>>38261508
My face is too manly, I wouldn't be passable
>>38261582
Also this, hard mode is fun
>>
>>38261508
>Becoming a fake woman expecting it to make you confident
>Guys don't want to fuck you because you have a dick
>Girls don't want to fuck you because you have boobs
>No possibility in finding a stable relationship
>"confidence"
>"happiness"
>>
>>38261508
I want to fucking die, OP
and if you take cyproterone to block T, you'll want to die even more
I'll never be a woman and seeing real girls out on the streets is fucking torture.
I'm a man with tits and clearer skin and I'll never be anything more

Legal tranny euthanasia should be a thing

t. tranny
>>
>>38261508
I have a soft girly face so I might be able to do this. plus I have a gentle demeanor and would rather be submissive. I'd so love to do this desu
>>
>>38261970
Look at the post literally above your own.
>>
>>38261508
>looking pretty
yeah right
trannies look like 4/10 chicks hit by a bus
>>
>>38262000
meh. I think I'd have a different experience.
>>
>>38262045
I'm 100% sure that each and everyone of the also thought the exact same thing, and look where that got them.
If you want to alter your body with hormones, you might as well take steroids to increase your testosterone, because at least that would actually make you more confident.
>>
>>38262018
If they're lucky, usually they're a 2/10 max.
>>
>>38262114
nah, if anything I'll just become a femboi
>>
>>38261508
My shoulders are wide as 2 women's shoulders. Would look weird.
>>
I have determined this thread is a shill thread by homosexuals who are trying to turn poor low self esteem robots gay. Please evacuate to the catalog now.
>>
File: 1499548940413.jpg (611KB, 1767x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1499548940413.jpg
611KB, 1767x1334px
>>38262018
t. legbearded TERF angry that transwomen are prettier than her
>>
>>38262313
nice try anon but I'm male
and no I'm not a feminist
>>
>>38262280
Those low self-esteem robots, along with 80% of the male population will never ever be sexually desired by women.

Might as well accept defeat and pump yourself full of estrogen.
>>
>>38262313
And all you're doing is cherry picking examples that are outliers of what trannys actually look like.
>>
>>38261508
Why the fuck would anyone in their right mind want to be a man who looks like an absurdly fugly woman. Just look at the Assigned male author, Chrischan or most trannies. The mediocre looking one are an exception and they usually use lots of make up and photoshop.

WHY in the world would anyone want that, much less turn themselves into an inferior dysfunctional roastie looking guy.
>>
File: pic related.jpg (39KB, 709x472px) Image search: [Google]
pic related.jpg
39KB, 709x472px
Would you become a tranny if you were 100% guaranteed to be a 10/10?
>>
File: tranny.jpg (36KB, 500x319px) Image search: [Google]
tranny.jpg
36KB, 500x319px
trans "people" look like shit and often kill themselves when they finally realize this. that's why they need a huge hugbox of validation, because the second they get a dose of reality they want to die

Anyways, please dont permanently fuck up your body for a meme. at best you would look okay through age 21-26, then progressively look worse just like real women.
>>
>>38261508

>what is stopping you from literally injecting yourself with happiness and confidence

Testosterone is illegal and nearly impossible to get a hold of legally. Despite that, it's virtually guaranteed to improve a man's quality of life, treats depression, improves muscle tone and reduces fat content, and impoves mental clarity and reflexes. Injecting testosterone is the single best thing a man can do for themselves, which is probably why feminists and the state have fought tooth and nail to prevent men from getting a hold of it.
>>
Does anyone else realize how fucked up it is that people troll the internet trying to convince young men to cut off their dicks and pretend to be girls?

It's like convincing someone to suicide, except this method takes longer.
>>
>>38262720
>expecting mentally ill people who think destroying their body and mind is a good idea to have that level of intelligence

You ask a lot of them. Anyone who thinks mutilating yourself, destroying your body with hormones it wasn't made for, and destroying their mental state is anything other than insane isn't going to think properly.
>>
File: 1393879940975.jpg (26KB, 492x557px) Image search: [Google]
1393879940975.jpg
26KB, 492x557px
>>38261508
>tfw work construction/smoke/drink/jerk off everyday
>>
File: 1450578129945.jpg (285KB, 500x547px) Image search: [Google]
1450578129945.jpg
285KB, 500x547px
>>38261508
its too late for me..I am 23 already you need to get on that early teens for best results. I have the frame I guess 5'7 110 pounds but no more. its just eternal suffering for me.
>>
>>38261508
The male side actually sounds really fun.
>>
>>38262922
Buy testosterone off reddit instead you sperg. Transitioning is fucking stupid and will make your life worse in every way, while injecting test will improve it in every way.
>>
>>38261508
>just give up and be a stupid woman
no
>>
>>38262998
do you really fucking think that guys that want to become chicks want more testosterone? can you be less of a shallow thinker?
>>
>>38261508
Being a man is awesome.

MGTOW.

I don't hate women or T dudes. I just want to do my own thing.
>>
>>38262186
I second this. Dont torture yourself with estrogen and fake tits and the delusion of new female just be a male and wear a skirt.
>>
>>38263082
They want to become chicks because they have hormonal imbalances and have been brainwashed. Test won't fix the latter, but it will fix the former. And even better, using it isn't permanent so you can try it and if it doesn't improve your life, there is no harm done and you can still mutilate yourself like (((they))) want. You have nothing to lose.
>>
All the things on the left are fucking rad though.
>>
Trannies are men who suffer from malignant narcissism. So it's true, they really are women on the inside.

See: Randy Stair, aka the /mlp/ Elliot
>>
>>38261508
Ive originally and actually done all of the left box
>>
>>38261508
>being this degenerate

oregano
>>
>>38261508
>What's stopping you?
>indecisiveness
>not sure if fetish or how I really feel
>not convinced I would actually feel better
>unsure if I would be qt or a hon
>I'd probably kill myself if I ruined relationships and threw away being a semi-attractive guy just to end up an unlovable hon
>I think I want kids of my own some day
It hurts inside, but I'm still trying to repress. My willpower isn't broken yet.
>>
>>38261508
>no more crying
>Being a "woman"
10/10
>>
I may be a fucking loser and depressed, but I'm not a seriously mentally ill degenerate pig like you. STOP shitting this place up with your fucking gay shit already and kill yourself if you don't get the attention you crave for so much.
>>
>>38263090
>Being a man is awesome.
>MGTOW.

Kek I'm not even a tranny and I acknowledge the fox and the grapes going on in this post.

MGTOW is literally I can't get a gf because I'm disgusting and dont want to improve myself so that only means it's the evil western society creating those sluts that won't date me.

>inb4 normie.
Look, I'm a loser virgin but at least I have self awareness.
>>
>>38264490
No. You're describing incels anon and most MGTOW are divorced men who are aware of gynocentrism and dont want to play the game. I suggest you watch some MGTOW Videos before having a conclusion
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.