[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: High school spaghetti stories. I get high off them. >8th

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1

File: 1472295143196.jpg (41KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1472295143196.jpg
41KB, 640x480px
ITT: High school spaghetti stories. I get high off them.

>8th grade gym class
>be 5'11 210lb somewhat fat kid with a big boxy frame
>teacher says we can either choose to play touch football or volleyball, knowing that almost all the girls will choose volleyball and almost all the guys will choose football
>exactly that happens, except two girls choose to play football with us
>one is big and butch and the other is this tiny qt 3.14 asian pixie chick
>since it was almost all guys playing, and the two girls weren't really doing shit, we were allowed to make more contact
>no real tackles, but half-tackles/shoving was pretty much allowed
>playing defense, covering a friend
>he's running his route, and I see him looking at the sky, so I know there's a pass coming
>look back as I'm running to try to see the ball
>can't see it
>turn around as I see someone catch the ball out of the corner of my eye
>all of my momentum is carrying my fat frame
>run up and slam into my friend, the receiver
>except it isn't my friend
>he must have turned at the last second, because the one who caught it is the qt 3.14 asian girl
>fucking slam her to the ground
>she screams, ball goes flying
>I look down at her, for the first time contemplating the unspeakable horrors of what I've just done
>she is looking up at me with a confused and scared look in her eyes, she thinks I did it on purpose
>everyone stops and fucking stares at me
>mounds of spaghetti begin jettisoning out from all of my orifices
>slowly walk over to where the football landed
>pick it up
>walk over to girl, extend my hand out to help her up
>she hesitates for a moment, then takes it
>I hand her the ball, and mumble "I-I'm sorry..."
>walk off the field, tell my gym teacher I'm done

>asian girl remains scared of me for the next few years, finally warms up to me around senior year

>remembered as that huge kid who blew that little asian girl the fuck up

Now you go.

No replies in the DB for this post!
Thread posts: 1
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.