[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are pitbulls /r9k/ the dog? >hated by people and dogs alike

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

Are pitbulls /r9k/ the dog?

>hated by people and dogs alike
>"laugh one more time" mentality
>aggressive, misunderstood
>>
r9k is more like an obese pug
>>
File: watkitten.jpg (150KB, 1000x984px) Image search: [Google]
watkitten.jpg
150KB, 1000x984px
they're honest to god nigger dogs.

>mfw 22 of the 33 of the human deaths caused by dogs last year were by pitbulls
>deaths, this isn't even counting injuries or permanent disfiguring

the only people who like them are aging chubby women who think the dog is her "protector" right before it chews off her childs face.
>>
>>38258462
>22 of the 33 of the human deaths
*22 of 33 human deaths
>>
>>38258373
>>"laugh one more time" mentality
except even if you don't laugh you get mauled
>>
>>38258373
/r9k is more like that 1 nervous runner lanklet dog
>>
>>38258373
No you retard, people laugh at robots, not hate them, and dogs love everyone that doesnt hit them, stop deluding yourself.

Pitbulls are like tyrone/jamal after prison, as much as I hate them they are one of the most alpha dogs, most people love them (specially white trash but still hot single moms) and are buff as fuck. Robots would be either a morbidly obese dog with halitosis or one mousey nervous skinny purse dog, both equally ugly.
>>
>>38258636
Kinda this tbqhwyf
>>
>>38258373
>aggressive, misunderstood
/r9k/ isn't aggressive, and pitbulls aren't misunderstood
>>
>>38258373

>aggressive

the reason most of you are robots is because you're afraid of everything,
>>
>>38258373
Nah pit bulls are, like any dog to pure to be compared to us robots. All bullshit aside they are good dogs as long as they are not raised by white trash or niggers, the only reason they are getting this bad rep is because they're a popular breed with those demographics
>>
>>38258373
No way. They're violent nigger dogs.
>>
>>38258373
Pitbulls are the niggers of dogs.

>violent
>stupid
>unpredictable
>sadistic
>>
>>38258373
I honestly think that I'm more like a stray cat
>>
>>38258373
These pieces of shit are the only reason I carry a knife. In person I've seen one them kill a little girl's dog in a park, another one severely fuck up a neighbor's dog. And the news of kids getting killed by them, even grown ass men getting fucked up...I ain't having none of that, one of them bites me, I'm slitting its throat.

I'm not even american, so it's not just "it's the nigger owners, the dog a good boy, he dindu nuffin, he goin to obedience school n shit". It's the nigger dog.
>>
>>38261631
They're why I started carrying a knife and why I am going to buy a handgun to conceal carry. They're worse than fucking wild animals, because wild animals at least tend to mind their own business and not attack humans without cause. But these little fucking nigger savage abominations attack, maim, and kill for fun. I've been attacked by dogs three times and all three were fucking pit bulls. One time three surrounded me the ONE time I forgot my knife and if it wasn't for me throwing the burrito I had bought at them for them to eat, I would have been shredded and probably died.

All of those were in wealthy white neighborhoods. It's a myth that it's blacks and spics raising the dogs badly that makes the dogs bad. The dogs are just a genetic defect made manifest. They need to all be culled without mercy.
>>
incinerate all pitbulls
>>
>>38261324
!!!!!!
mmmeeeoooowwWWWWRRRRrrrr...
*licks you seductively*
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.