[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Asked by some to give more advice. Thought I gave it a go with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: IMG-20170425-WA0053.jpg (56KB, 729x1296px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170425-WA0053.jpg
56KB, 729x1296px
Asked by some to give more advice. Thought I gave it a go with an origano thread.

Me: r9k lurker, non-robot but I somehow symphatize with you bros.

That said, most here are too mentally challenged or trollmode to give actual advice. Feel free to ask something you want anothers opinion on. Some tits that never seen the web included
>>
>>38258360
how long does it take to get max cape on osrs? consider a 10h/day grind
>>
>>38258360
How do I make girls notice me?
>>
When will you kill yourself normie shit?
>>
>>38258360
how to approach girls, how to keep a conversation going and how do I know if someone is actually interested in me (assuming that this is possible)

Also, is it normal that when girls only write back but never start messaging me?
If I stopped messaging any female I know, they'd never message me again (have tried this)...
Why do they appear to enjoy the conversation and have fun, but at the same time, if I stopped messaging them, they'd act like they never cared?? I don't get it.
>>
File: IMG_0756.png (121KB, 200x239px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0756.png
121KB, 200x239px
We saw half a tit now kindly GTFO attention whore.
>>
>>38259423
>how to approach girls
Don't. Ignore them. This drives them crazy and they'll want you to notice them.
>how to keep a conversation going
You should never have to force this. It will either flow like water or not at all. Silence is not your enemy.
>how do I know if someone is interested in me
When you enjoy being around them and they enjoy being around you, they go out of their way to be around you and you make each other smile and laugh etc etc
The occasional "I wanna fuck your brains out" text never hurts. YMMV.
>is it normal that when girls only write back but never start messaging me?
Yeah. They aren't interested. They are only humouring you. If someone wants to speak to you, they will. Don't force conversations with them. Nothing could make a girl less attracted to you.

Not OP. But you seem like an underage b& who could use some help.
>>
>>38260583

I second all this advice.
>>
>>38260583
this is actually some extremely shitty and impractical advise
>>
File: 1497514446701.jpg (99KB, 960x944px) Image search: [Google]
1497514446701.jpg
99KB, 960x944px
>>38260583
>how to approach girls
>Don't. Ignore them. This drives them crazy and they'll want you to notice them.
Friendly reminder this only works when you are chad.
>>
>le common-sensical advice from a failed normie thread
Sage this shit into the ground
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.