[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there such a thing as a painless suicide method? What is it?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

Is there such a thing as a painless suicide method? What is it?
>>
buy a helium tank and hook it up to a respirator
you're welcome
>>
>>38257816
i mean, how painful can be a shotgun blast through your head?
you pull the trigger and you're dead on instant without feeling anything.
>>
>>38257896
I don't know why but I could never go through with that kind of method. I'd want my face to be intact when I'm dead. I can't articulate why.
>>
>>38257816
Put a noose around your neck, tie that noose to a roof then jump off the roof.
>>
The leaves of the hydrangea plant (a common household flower you can buy anywhere) contain a cyanide compound that activates by heat. Thus, you can roll the leaves up and smoke them. Reports indicate it gives you a "high, floating" sensation in small doses, and in slightly larger doses, death. I imagine smoking a lot of it would be like peacefully floating away to the next world.
>>
>>38257816
Just decide you don't want to live anymore, bam dead
>>
>muh painless method

Even a coward when it comes to suicide
>>
>>38257816
heroine overdose i posted it like hundred times
>>
We are alive too so we don't know
>>
>>38257816
go to 8ch suicide, will anser all your questions. lots of guides. good people over there, helping alot of people die. everyday, all for you!
>>
>>38258100
If I could I would kill you.
>>
>>38257816
Living your entire life.
It's slow but ultimately painless in the end
>>
>>38258622
This, come and join, little goy so that we can all die together.
>>
I was going to post about the helium tank and mask method but the heroin thing looks far more enjoyable.

Roping yourself sounds a very shitty way to go. You'll surely regret it the very last moment but you won't be able to do shit about it.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.