[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>final year at college -girl from next door literally tells

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

>final year at college
-girl from next door literally tells me she wants me to be her bf
-I got burned by women not too long ago, so I said women are no different than any other sensual object
-next week I meet her at uni and she asks if I had recovered from my depression to which I replied that I never was depressed
-never see her again

>at graduation
-girl from other class keeps looking at me
-I was still in recovery from past crush so I did nothing
-she changes look from sexy to angry
-never see her again

>meet old school mate
-both very excited to meet but I really hated my old life
-we talk then she suggest we exchange numbers, etc
-I tell her with a straight face I dont like hanging out with school mates
-she gets very angry
-never see her again

>go on a vacation to Turkey
-later receptionist chases me because I forgot something and gets VERY close to me
-I smiled but internally felt absolutely nothing as if i was made of stone
-see her next day, wave, she waves back but doesnt bother looking again after
-never see her again

>same vacation, this time on a trip with other ppl from my country
-a literal 10/10 dream girl I had always wanted keeps looking at me while on the boat
-I did nothing because I didnt want to get my hopes up and she was probably from another town so a long distance relationship would suck
-nothing bad happened and I never saw her again

>this girl at previous job always smiled at me when I entered her office. I never really liked her thou.
-get summoned at a meeting where boss discusses to all employees financial bs
-she smiles at me again from a distance but I just found out my current crush was a slut, so I accidentally made a 'Never happening' expression
-she starts avoiding me in the corridors and gets all sad when I walk by her
-never see her again
>>
>>38256179
Do you seriously expect people to read through this entire shit?
tl;dr
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.