[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Me and my parents have worn out each other's company here

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2005.jpg (1MB, 2988x5312px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2005.jpg
1MB, 2988x5312px
Me and my parents have worn out each other's company here in Texas. I plan to leave the state and establish residence in a different state. I have a van I can live in for a while but no job or plan. My only friend is my high energy dog but I'm not sure I'll have enough time for her where I move with work. Should I take her with me? Where should I move?
>>
Go stay in a Buddhist monastery.
>>
In my opinion I think it's best if you put it down. Euthanasia is a harmless procedure and it'll be out of its misery for good afterwards. You're obviously a caring owner but there comes a time where the head needs to rule, over the heart. Don't let your dog suffer any more than it has already. Just take it out back and slam a piece of concrete onto its head. It's the best thing you can do, for it and for yourself. Good luck.
>>
>>38255164
Harder than it seems. Have to become Buddhist first. It turns out theyre a bunch of biased assholes. No surprise
>>
>>38255183
I'll take you out back and bash your head in with a slab , boi :)
>>
There's lots of info on the best places/cities/states to make a living. Google up top ten most affordable cities, best cities for working people, etc.

Where are you thinking of?
>>
>what if van break down
>>
It's also pretty critical that you try to save up as much cash as possible and re-evaluate all of your existing recurring expenses. (e.g. online memberships like Netflix, insurance for van, any healthcare stuff, cell phone contracts)

You'll need at least a cellphone, but there are really low-cost plans out there, so investigate it. Gym memberships are also good especially for van living, but only if you know you'll be staying nearby one, so I'd hold off on that for a bit.
>>
File: handshakedaddealwithit.png (539KB, 351x500px) Image search: [Google]
handshakedaddealwithit.png
539KB, 351x500px
>>38255043
"Son, you just need to show some initiative, speak with the manager, give him a firm handshake, and tell him you want the job. That simple."
>>
>>38255043
I used to live in TX. Very similar situation. Could not tolerate family, but had dogs.

The house actually burned down one night and I was suddenly homeless, with the dogs. I had nothing left but my car and the dogs. I took them with me up to Nebraska post-fire and left my family behind without warning.

What I did was immediately get a job at a kennel where I was allowed to bring the dogs with me and keep them in a spare kennel there. I went from there to finding a place to live with the dogs instead of my car (renting a room off craigslist), then eventually into a decently paying job not dependent on having somewhere to stash the dogs when I could not stay with them in my car/a park/etc.

Been about a year now, going well. I have my own apartment in a complex with nice facilities for dogs.

Save up enough money to cover the expenses associated with deposit on an apartment, pet fee/deposit, etc. before you go so you can try to get moved into somewhere ASAP unless youre OK with room-renting. In which case, try to arrange a room BEFORE you move. This option is easier since you won't need proof of income like with an apartment, but it was difficult for me because I could not leave the dogs home alone / with the roommates.

This will be easier if you consider the weather/temperature as well. It is easier to be in a car (or van) in cold weather than in hot, especially with dogs.
>>
>>38255183

You are completely fucking retarded.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.