[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When was the moment you realised you no longer had any real friends?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8

File: 1491043799635.jpg (48KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1491043799635.jpg
48KB, 900x900px
When was the moment you realised you no longer had any real friends?
>>
When I was sitting at a friend's house without anything to talk to him about and my other friend says he doesn't hang out with anyone anymore

I still have my Dad, I guess
>>
File: Enlight5.jpg (35KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Enlight5.jpg
35KB, 250x250px
Nut belllive
>>
>>38251113
When I got to my friends house and couldnt drink, then realised I hated almost everything that was going on around me and everyone were uneducated obnoxious cunts with nothing to talk about. And he looks at me like he wants to kill me a lot
>>
When my friend literaly left in the middle of playing tekken with me,yelled at his damn mother and stormed off like a faggot. He was the pathway to other friends,kinda but i only tolerated them because i was friends with him.
>>
>>38251113
When I noticed that 90% of my smiles/ laughter were fake/forced
>>
The 6th grade.
>>
1st and 2nd grade.
I'm not ugly, I'm frankly above average in looks, my humor is just terrible and I have no social skills. Combine those two and you get an awkward weirdo vomitting "jokes" at the worst times.

I'm doing much better now and could probably make real friends but I don't feel allowed to be myself in public, even if my interactions have improved it just feels as if people would judge me for trying to appear normal when I'm not putting on a facade. Odd feels.
>>
>>38251113
i never had real friends. just people i hung out with occasionally.
>>
>>38251113
I have had friends but no real friends most of my current friends talk shit about me behind my back thinking that i dont realise and that im too stupid to
But the thing is they dont realise i've stolen atleast $500 worth of drugs and money from them in the past couple of months and planning to OD myself in the near future
>>
File: brendan.png (682KB, 873x561px) Image search: [Google]
brendan.png
682KB, 873x561px
Probably 5th grade.

Lost all online friends a year later as well.

I am 21 now, no family or friends, retailcuck, living in shared housing with people that I don't know, they probably know me as "that scary quiet guy", or they probably think I'm some sort of junkie since I had the brilliant idea of smoking weed within the first week of coming here.
>>
>>38251113

Last time i made a new friend was when i were 9 i think. Im 26 now.

Last time i had atleast 1 friend and hanging out with him on weekends was 1.5 years ago. So when i was like 24.5 or 25. But the last time i hang out with him alot were like 3-4 years ago. And before even those times i had atleast 2 close friends.

Those 2 two friends i had for many years, maybe from ages of 13-14 up to 20.

I started out with maybe 10 friends and 3 close ones when i was 9. All were made from the playground as kids do. Hunting each other, screaming, making noises, showing off skills at outdoor games or pokemon.

Only been on a decline since then.
>>
>>38252522
Do you enjoy grand strategy games?
>>
>>38252539

Once upon a time yeah. Not really right now.
>>
File: 55174cfc4b7cc3d0586182d570f5cd04.png (743KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
55174cfc4b7cc3d0586182d570f5cd04.png
743KB, 1080x1920px
>>38251113
In junior year in high school. I did online school at home from then on and became a hermit. Old school friends stayed at their school while I was at home. It was pretty comfy desu, but having to get up at 5, thinking about how all tier kids had to go somewhere they didn't want to. I didn't have to deal with it social awkwardness and fear of man, it was great. Made me think about wanting to be a neet forever tho, and I know that will never happen.. Just sitting comfortably at in computer browsing around and doing school last minute. Now it's lost and gone forever. It was truly a privileged existence. Now I'm graduated and have no friends anymore. Idk why it's so hard for me to simply maintain contact but I guess I'm just naturally isolationist.
>>
When the guy I was friends with from kindergarden up until HS suddenly disappeared after graduation and didn't contact me for two years, only to suddenly call me at 11pm when I was sick to help fix his PC. (I'm an IT guy)
This led me to believe that friends don't exist, only people who leech off each other.
>>
never had a true friend that i could talk to about stuff and shared hobbies with
>>
File: DEEq7iDVwAAAS0i.jpg large.jpg (55KB, 656x534px) Image search: [Google]
DEEq7iDVwAAAS0i.jpg large.jpg
55KB, 656x534px
after i broke it off with my past significant other. it dawned on me that i had no one else to talk to and i pushed everyone away.
>>
File: 1499598157268.jpg (13KB, 196x229px) Image search: [Google]
1499598157268.jpg
13KB, 196x229px
>>38251113
if you think friends should be real youre being naive

they always want something. its either your games, your money, your social status, your jokes etc.
I realized this when i tried in high school if the guys i know still would like me if i stopped being funny and bam as soon as people cant leech content or anything from you, they drop you like a trash.

So what i realized is everyone in the cities is a shallow cunt and now when cityfags are going to festivals to countryside and internets a thing, nowhere is good anymore.

So i hate everyone at the place where i live at atm and cant wait to get the fuck out from here. Living at city has been worst ive ever gotten from life. Every year i feel like killing myself more coz i hate liberal jew fags and theyre all around here
>>
>>38251113
when i had to get a phone number for a job application. had to put contacts for family and saw nothing
>>
>>38253420
>everyone in the cities is a shallow cunt

At least there are people to meet in cities, try living in the middle of a fucking desert where you can't make friends even if you try because no one lives around you and your family refuses to move anywhere else.
>>
I guess 19 [I'm 23 now/spoiler]
Cut ties with the highschool group of friends I had cause I couldn't connect anymore with them ( they worked and I was in uni, there wasn't that much of spark at the beginning either but I realized that after ).
Now even if I start things I can't get over "hanging out during lectures hours" stage in uni.
>>
File: 1499496289991.png (143KB, 228x227px) Image search: [Google]
1499496289991.png
143KB, 228x227px
>>38253808
your choices would be to get a job or join military
i can easily see like 1K people daily if i want to but most of the time its shitty waste of time and they already have their social circles figured out

also idk how to make new friends anymore or start to dating with wtf is wrong with me
>>
>>38251113
When my mother kicked me out of her uterus.
>>
File: IMG_1151.jpg (32KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1151.jpg
32KB, 259x194px
Yesterday, just had major surgery and bed ridden. Not a single cunt visited or messaged to ask how I was. Pretty much because they are a mixture of :wagecucks who must have fun every moment of the weekend and stoners. I live with my parents so they wouldn't be able to turn up high or smoke weed. They are the flakiest bunch I know.

Not bad friends just not particularly good ones.
>>
>>38251113
Just be.

>>38253420
You are describing narcissists.

>>38254421
America has an isolating narcissistic culture and it is toxic for meeting people.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.