[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I join the military robots? I sure I would get sper ripped,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2289.jpg (134KB, 1125x1245px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2289.jpg
134KB, 1125x1245px
Should I join the military robots? I sure I would get sper ripped, and I would get an automatic Chad status. And If that doesnt work I might get shot or I could fake ptsd. But its really scary tbqh
>>
File: 1497186944557.jpg (110KB, 786x826px) Image search: [Google]
1497186944557.jpg
110KB, 786x826px
O look it's another military meme thread.
>>
Mo you wont get super ripped unless you are actually into fitness.
At best if you pass bootcamp and shit you will be reasonably in shape.

t. kicked out of military for being fat.
>>
the best thing in the us army are their bases in foreign country
got swimming pools, burger king, kfc and shit
>>
>>38250396
ahahahaha
i claimed depression and got out honorably
even though i weighed 265 and was bulging in uniform

>>38250361
joining to exercise is a no-go
joining to get told what to do and do dumb shit way over or way under your head is a go-go
>>
>>38250361

> And If that doesnt work I might get shot or I could fake ptsd.

ptsd from what? most likely you won't see combat at all. you'll only do menial tasks like cleaning up bathrooms and shit. also heard that their training has become shit tier because of women and homos in the army.
>>
>super ripped
lmao no, unless you're always in the gym
which you could be doing now
but the army is great for neets with nothing else to do
source: ex neet in the army
>>
>>38250361
You can get super ripped diy by running and eating right.
If you find out you enjoy physical fitness and routine, then you can look into the meme forces.
>>
>>38250361
No. I tried infantry and failed miserably. The military is no place for robots.
>>
File: happy-merchant.gif (10KB, 600x694px) Image search: [Google]
happy-merchant.gif
10KB, 600x694px
>>38250361
>Should I join the military robots?
If you like being a Jew-tool and commit to murder and humiliation of the poorest and most helpless people on the planet, yes.

>I sure I would get sper ripped
Implying the average military personnel is ripped. Implying you could not reach that goal without joining the military.
If you are already making these excuses at this point, you will never get ripped because you're a cowardly bitch with no discipline, which again would make you perfect for the military.

>I would get an automatic Chad status
Don't know about America, but you would receive anything but Chad status outside of it, as you're basically one of the most hated cast of people in the world. Apart from cheap brainless bitches and SEA who look for the white rod, all women will think you're the lowest piece of shit welfare queen and a tool for imperialism.

>>38250361
>If that doesnt work I might get shot
Judging from your inept ramblings, you would probably end up in a non-combatant position, slaving away in a warehouse or some shit with chances of death being very low.

>or I could fake ptsd
I doubt your acting capabilities would suffice for that.

Americans are the most pathetic cowardly retards in the entire Western world. You're literally being conditioned into seeing the military as a last resort and/or somehow lucrative kind of thing.
>>
>>38250361
Youre probably a fucking failed normalfag anyway so go right ahead.
Its not like you would do anything worth while in the civilian world anyway
>>
>>38251569
>implying OP is a robot
Hes an idiot normal fag like majority of this board
>>
>chad status
I've only met two veterans in my life own acted as if he's gods gift to earth even though he can't handle confrontation without speeding out the other still goes to college on the governments dime because he's a literal neet
>>
>chad status
I've only met two veterans in my life own acted as if he's gods gift to earth even though he can't handle confrontation without speeding out the other still goes to college on the governments dime because he's a literal neet you're an idiot if you think somehow you'll be transformed in I some kind of god
>>
>>38251569
what happened? I'm about to ship, please tell me.
>>
if you live near a coast, get a friend who has a military ID and go to the beach on base.

it will quickly end whatever fantasy you have about anyone in the military besides marines being in shape.
>>
>>38251873
He just told you what happened.
A robot that tried joining.
The army is full of niggers and failed normies.
>>
No you'll hate it
Getting yelled at for existing is like being back in HS but worse
You can get ripped on your own, most of these dudes suck when ut comes to fitness unless you go to the marines I guess
The pay is also shit unless you rank up which takes too long for what it's worth

Learn a trade
>>
>>38251873
I was just miserable and depressed the whole time and basically just failed everything. Don't give up on yourself.

Here are some tips
>don't trust anybody
there's always some nigger who's stealing stuff
>don't refuse to train
Even if you suck just keep going, if you refuse to train you won't go home early, the paper work takes weeks to process.
>when you go to the PX buy a clipboard
the drill sgts will punish you by forcing you to write shit all night long, a clipboard is extremely useful
>rank doesn't matter in basic
there's always some faggot rotc chad bossing people around, don't let people take advantage of you
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.