[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>just found out that my ex lost her virginity to some guy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1405905337948.jpg (6KB, 250x252px) Image search: [Google]
1405905337948.jpg
6KB, 250x252px
>just found out that my ex lost her virginity to some guy while we were separated

Fuck. I honestly don't know what to feel robots. At first I felt like crying. Then I was angry. Now I don't feel anything.

>be me
>meet said ex 2yrs ago
>enter LDR with her because she's moving away
>literally only like an hour or two away
>everything is fine but we struggle because of distance (regardless of how short)
>I used to be a broke ass NEET so no money to visist
>she went to school and worked a shitty part time waitress gig so no money or time to come visit me either
>barely any "sexual" shit because she gives shitty excuses
>care about her feelings so I don't ever cheat
>recently felt like it just wasn't going to work out because she just isn't willing to put in any effort
>usually winds up when her not being able to admit when she's wrong about anything
>she has POTS, so I try to be understanding when she's sick but she uses that shit as an excuse for literally everything
>kinda just say fuck it a month ago
>try to talk to her here and there
>basically just ignore my texts and shit
>just want to make sure she's okay
>hit her sister up on snapchat to ask her how she is
>basically blows me off and tells me to talk to her myself
>tell her she doesn't answer my texts
>oh yeah she's talking to some guy now...she's all about him
>next day finally get a response out of her
>says she was talking to some dude
>says that they're supposed to hang out friday night
>friday night comes
>she says they didn't hang out because of schedules
>say good
>wtf do you mean good
>try to play it off
>saturday night comes
>message her again
>her family is out of the country and her cousin came over with wine so they're drinking
>bring up how she wants to see me and how she still cares about me, etc etc
>i bring up the guy
>says that she's probably only talking to the guy because of sex
>like the beta cuck i am tell her just do her it's whatever at this point

CONT.
>>
Didn't read. Stoped at girlfriend normalfag.
>>
>>38250323
>still saying she doesn't know what she wants
>ask her how long her parents are gone for
>she replies for 2 weeks
>asks me if i'm going to come see her
>ask her if she's done anything with this guy
>she claims it shouldn't matter
>ask her again
>she says they had sex
Now at this point, prior to this convo, she said before that she was busy having sex like 2 or 3 times...but then replied with a just kidding. So at this point I'm thinking she was just fucking with me to get a reaction out of me since I didn't react any of the times she said it before.
>ask her if she really slept with him
>says she seriously slept with someone
>constantly asking if i'm mad
>refuse to give her the satisfaction
>tell her it is what it is
>gets mad and stop replying

I honestly don't even know what to do at this point /r9k/. I mean I know she was definitely drinking, so I'm not sure if she was fucking with me or not but I honestly think she really lost her virginity to this dude and has been fucking him. I care about her but as soon as I heard that I just instantly lost any desire to be with her. I honestly don't know what to feel but I can't stop thinking about the whole thing.

TL,DR I got cucked and I don't even know how to feel. The worst part is she's still trying to get me to come see her.
>>
>>38250399
>LDR

Far from a normalfag.
>>
>>38250405
This situation is very fucked up, I am sorry OP. I would suggest forgetting about her, not only because she "cheated" on you (which by itself is painful enough) but mostly because she has seemed not to trust you in the past and still doesn't in the present.

Just cut all communication. Consider blocking her. Just move on OP. She seems to have been playing you all along.
>>
>>38250323
If you think this situation can't get any worse you are absolutely wrong, if you don't cut all communications with her right now this will end much much worse for you anon. You fell for the LDR meme and got fucked over because of it, if you at any point talk to her in person she will either manipulate you into staying with her or just wants the satisfaction of doing it herself. Just stop all communication and let her figure it out herself in a week or so.
>>
>>38250323
Sucks, but LDRs don't end up working out.
Sorry to hear that OP. Girls have physical needs and get very horny. If you're not there to satisfy them and they drink, they will end up fucking some dude.

I fucked some guy's chick, she told me she was mad cause they rarely saw each other. I felt bad about it cause she only told me after. We kept in touch for a while as friends but she turned me off when she told me she kissed some guy after we met for drinks. She wasn't even my gf, but I was kinda disgusted.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.