[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

just woke up from a nightmare and felt like sharing >be me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 20170708_221619.jpg (916KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20170708_221619.jpg
916KB, 2048x1152px
just woke up from a nightmare and felt like sharing
>be me
>drive on a small path in nature, to the left is a small river
>in front of me 2 person
>they have dogs or something similar
>just drive pass them
>when i am at their height i see that it isnt a dog on a leech but a frog (no pepe but a real frog)
>frog jumps through my wheels causing me to crash because of the leech
>be passed out
>when waking up im alone
>check if i am hurt and drive home
>connect smartphone with pc to charge up and check messenger if needed while being on the pc
>pc does weird stuff like opening terminal and browser but closing it really fast
>realize there is some kind of virus on my mobile uploaded when i was passed out
>turn off power of pc
>go to sleep and wake up next day
>go to school (im not going anymore to school so idk why i dreamt it)
>see some random chick talk bout 2 girls that are being suspected to hack people
>actually remember that it was them who i saw
>fbi takes them after school with them, but does not find any evidence
>just realizing that my pc could be extremely hard fked
>catch these 2 suspect girls in the afternoon, ask them why they are doing that
>no clear answer, not really admitting anything, mumbled something about selling passwords and other stuff
>when back home try starting pc and change all passwords, as soon as I open my antivirus manually the pc freezes with an odd frame of windows and antivirius
>wakemeupinside.mp3
>end of dream
>>
>*drive on a small path on a bike
forgot to mention
>>
>>38249301
i expect you to post in my thread when i post one about my dreams, anon

here is my post in your thread
>>
>>38249301
>frog which you recognised as a friendly animal at first makes you fall off bike once you see what it really is
> lose control over something important to you (PC), try find answers logically and sort it out rationally nothing seems to work

Are upset about living with parents or losing a job or something?

Sounds like you are being buffeted by the forces of chaos anon.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.