[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you guys have any good memories?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: snowfall.jpg (532KB, 1600x915px) Image search: [Google]
snowfall.jpg
532KB, 1600x915px
Do you guys have any good memories?
>>
File: 1499293746159.jpg (25KB, 373x357px) Image search: [Google]
1499293746159.jpg
25KB, 373x357px
>>38248436
I tried thinking long and hard OP, but I couldn't find any.
>>
>>38248436
When I stayed over at my friends house a while back. It was late at night and we just talked about life. It was nice.
>>
>>38248436
when I was a little kid I pretended to be a wizard and have magic powers.
>>
That pictures brings back a good memory of this video. I like It.

https://youtu.be/HnqFiq3cX2g
>>
I get to hug my crush of 14 years before we separate and go to college. So probably the best moment of my life.
It's been 8 years since then and I haven't see or talk to her because I didn't keep in touch with anyone during school days.
>>
>>38248532
the video isn't available to me
>>38248611
14 years is a long time to have a crush on someone, anon
>>
>>38248436
Finally fucking my crush up her ass. Best day of my life.
>>
>>38248651
Oh you are right. I mess up my math.
From 5th grade to 12tth grade so like 7 years. Not sure what I was thinking. It's almost 1 a.m. sorrry
>>
>>38248436
i remember sonic advance 3 and how i would play it most places i would go, it will always be great memories playing that game also i want to see world that was good too
>>
>>38248436
I once had a friend when I was 10 or 11 (we were in the same class in elementary school). We would spend entire days just pretending to have swordfights with branches, building a "base" in a thicket with stuff we've found near or in the junkyard and later running away because some people saw us and doing some bad stuff like scratching cars.
I even stayed over at his place quite often.
Then we wanted to go in the same middle school, but I didn't get taken.
>>
File: 1499120957020.jpg (141KB, 563x364px) Image search: [Google]
1499120957020.jpg
141KB, 563x364px
>>38248436

>first kiss
>good times with old friends who i dont see anymore
>oblivion
>vidya
>before the surgery when i didnt have to hear my valve constantly ticking in my chest
>having a soul
>having real emotions

Nice now the suicidal thoughts come flooding in, thanks for the feels op
>>
>>38248436

>graduation day of HS
>girl I talked to and had some classes with and got along well with runs up and hugs me, crying, saying i was the only decent person in the whole place and she's going to miss me

>be kid, sometimes when dad hasn't drank away all the cash we take a four hour drive to some waterslide place out in the middle of nowhere and spend the day splashing around in the pools/soaking in the hot tubs

Only two I can remember. Getting that hug still hurts to this day, and that was like 13 or 14 years ago.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.