[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Scat Fetish

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: crossdressing pepe.jpg (233KB, 892x1778px) Image search: [Google]
crossdressing pepe.jpg
233KB, 892x1778px
I'm really into scat, in fact it's pretty much the only way I'll ever masturbate. Whenever I do, I'll do a shit in a sieve in the toilet (so that the watery stuff leaks through but the solid doesn't), take the shit out and use it like lube on my cock. I just get a rush out of the smell and the fact that it's so lewd, its usually enough excitement for me to want to masturbate again when cleaning myself up. I typically don't masturbate any other way unless I'm really desperate and it's in a place like a public toilet or something.

I was wondering, how should I disclose this information to people I date? Since it's the only way I can have sex, it seems kind of rude to get right up to getting kinky then being like 'oh yeah, by the way I'm into scat'. Should I make it super clear right from the first date? I'm really struggling to think of the best option here, since sex is important for most people's relationships, so I don't want to lead people on, but I also don't want to put people off me so quickly.

What do I do? How would you respond if the person you were dating told you they were into scat?
>>
>>38247529
Get counseling
Jhgbbgg
>>
File: How to get pink eye 101.webm (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
How to get pink eye 101.webm
1MB, 640x360px
>>38247529
Everyone has their kink, I wish more people understood that. Scat is not for me(even though I've licked several girls asses) My only suggestion would be to post something on Craigslist, or somewhere here on 4chan. If you do ever meet someone make sure its public at least a first.

This is out of curiosity, do you do anything to prevent bacteria from getting you know, anywhere? Seems like a fetish that you should take a couple precautions for.
>>
>>38248622
Jesus fucking Christ.

I've seen 100's of videos on bestgore, and regularly browse rekt/gore threads, but that is fucking disgusting.
>>
File: Never lock your legs.webm (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Never lock your legs.webm
1MB, 640x360px
>>38248782
Thanks anon, the only one I find a bit disturbing is(pic related)

Everyone has their kinks and everyone has that one thing they can't watch
>>
You have to use fetlife and other fetish websites, it's your only hope at this point. Luckily for you, it's much easier for people to find compatible partners now than ever before because of the internet.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.